• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~MetalHarpey's Sprite Shop ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shana_miku

Simplicity♥

Me_Love_Eevee!

Hello, HEEEEEEEEEEY! This place is AWESOME!!!!! The sprites are, AMAZING! :D Um, hello, this is a request for MetalHarpey, if you don't mind. :D It's ............ a fusion? Yes, I fusion I think it is.
Here are the website links to the pictures I would like to be fused together.

1. http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/frlgemtrsprites.html The one I want from here is the male pokemon trainer from the FireRed and LeafGreen games.
2. http://www.serebii.net/manga/characters-new/red.shtml The picture I would like from here it the one on the bottom right on the Pokedex Holder info.

I would MAINLY like Red's hairstyle, but brown. A layout of Red's first outfit, but kind of modified with the FireRed outfit layout, if you know what I mean. Kind of like, Ash's Kanto/Johto clothes in the cartoon except the colours are from the FireRed character instead. :)

@ Once done, if done, could you PM me to tell me they are done please? :)

I can understand if you can't do this, but if you can, please try your best for me. Thank you so much. :D

Hello MetalHarpey, I'm quoting my message because you may have missed it while you were on holidays, so here's a repeat of my message. Also, could I have the characters position like the FireRed trainer please? Oh, and he has to be smiling too. :) Thank you, sorry to cause any trouble, if I did. :D

Last edited:

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
Thank you so much for my Sprite and cacnea egg :D Amazing as ever!

Good to have you back MH :):p

Draco_Patil

Splice Spriter
Double smilies?? lol

Anyways, BIG apology to DanChimchar, for doing your request like 4 weeks late :p
I have your fusion:
Infraraptor.png

I tried with the DP sprites, wasnt looking too good, Plat came out much better

BTW, this doesnt mean I am open, I was just winding up the reqs from before i closed.
Ill be closed for abt 3-4 days more so please, survive my absence :p

Torpoleon

Can somebody do my request?

Neogerk

could u fuse metagross and venusuar, now that would be awesome

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Double smilies?? lol

Anyways, BIG apology to DanChimchar, for doing your request like 4 weeks late :p
I have your fusion:
Infraraptor.png

I tried with the DP sprites, wasnt looking too good, Plat came out much better

BTW, this doesnt mean I am open, I was just winding up the reqs from before i closed.
Ill be closed for abt 3-4 days more so please, survive my absence :p

Omg It looks great thanks

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
Can you make a Animated trainer for me using my Flame, I do not care really what you make him do, as long as its cool. Also if you make it can you post its frames as well as it animated please. WBG too please. Thanks!!!

Voku

The Mightiest Hyena
Fusion
Pokemon 1: Marowak Body
Pokemon 2: Blaziken

Much Thanks,

Voku.

dark_hyde

eum my repose i wanted it like if infernape was like running,and goin to throw a punch

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
MH, could you put a Santa Clause Hat on Cynthia please? haha i'm getting in the festive mood. She will deffo appear in my sig over Xmas time!! Thank you!

Oh and i dont know if this is possible or not, but could you make a Christmas Tree, like decorated, with different shaped presents under the tree, all different wrappings and things :D Nice challenge for you!! Take your time over it, no hurry :p I'd like the Tree to be about the same height as Cynthia, maybe a tiny bit taller, and a Staryu chao on the top, as a fairy :p Omg it would be SO awesome if you managed it :D

Last edited:

cloudk

hates you.
hi there i'd like a few requests.

Rotom forms
appliance: toy plane

Retypes
pokemon:moltres
type:water

Last edited:

Lucario4444

I train all types!!!
More reposes, I don't care who'll do.
POKÉMON:Houndoom
NEW POSE:persian's (PEARL)
POKÉMON:Swampert
NEW POSE:Infernape's (PLATINUM)
POKÉMON:Machamp
NEW POSE:Alakazam's (PEARL)(NOTE:Down arms in Machop's arms position)
POKÉMON:Medicham
NEW POSE:Hitmonlee's (PEARL)
POKÉMON:Salamence
NEW POSE:Arcanine's (Draco Patil's banner)

pokemasterk

Water god
can i plz have this drawing made into a trainier sprite?
http://i34.*******.com/r0tggi.png i no the drawing sucks but........
the jeans blue the singlet white, headband green, skin tanned

ZFXZFX

CR4ZYSQUIRELL.jpg

Can you please fix these.Also can you try to make them look a bit more Squirrely?

Can you fix these up please.

P.S Thanks for the inferno suicune.

Status
Not open for further replies.