• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~MetalHarpey's Sprite Shop ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
@ Torpoleon

ashcrossdressed.png

Code: http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m99/Metal_Harpey/Pokemon/trainers/ashcrossdressed.png[/IMG*]

There you are my dear!

EDIT: Sorry for double posting! Are you open again now MH?

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
MetalHarpey, it's okay if I put the sprite you made for me on my website if I give you proper credit, correct?

~riolulu

Torpoleon

Wow thanks!

Me_Love_Eevee!

I REALLY hate nagging, but is my sprite finished yet? Has it been started on? I'd like to know it's progress please. :)

uae-palkia

betweeen dimensions
^^; Eh drooling..........

Im kinda back ill only animate if frames are supplied + Ill pm mh my new worksheet

Any way This is my animation for flame dude

mh1aj7.gif

[@IMG]http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/9889/mh1aj7.gif[/IMG]

Last edited:

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
hahaha MH!! Make me blush hahaha XD

Well when you have finished everyone elses sprites lol, can you do these fusions for me?

Prinplup and Mr Mime
Rayquaza and Steelix
Banette and Chansey

lol, have fun! Take your time!

Me_Love_Eevee!

eh i dunno where you are on the list XD
so you can see on page 30
rayray, thanks for helping me out ;)
and yeah i guess ill be open again... soon anyways XD

Well, I made a request on page 30, did that mean I was in the list? Remember, you said was I sure that I wanted to scrap my first request, which I did want to. Also, you accidently posted the same message twice, it would be a good idea to delete one of them. :)

Moroes

Zieg Heil (jewish)
pokemon 1: zangoose
pokemon 2: kingdra
pokemon 3: empoleon

please someone make this fusion

pokemasterk

Water god
Originally Posted by voidhawk
could i please get a fusion between electivire and weezing, elctivire base? could i also get a fusion of aggron and machamp, aggron base. thanks a lot, don't mind who does it. sorry if the shop is not open, but i saw posts saying it was and it wasn't.

i know im nt 1 of your workers M_H and that i hav just started 2 sprite and u can scrape it if u want
but i hav done voidhawk's request... here it it
2.png

2.png*

take out the *

Last edited:

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
I guess I don't really get it cause I'm dutch, anyway I'll give it a go ;)
Edit: Kay here it is :p I know its probably not what you wanted XD. But ehj I'm not brilliant XD
irwinsparks.png
Code: http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m99/Metal_Harpey/Pokemon/trainers/irwinsparks.png[/IMG*]
Anyway... Did ya know this is my 100th trainer sprite :p
~MH[/QUOTE]

OMG IT LOOKS SOO MUCH LIKE HIM!!! <3 <3 i like the fact you added his signiture smile! :D i had to edit the colour of the guitar to make it look more like the real one lol,could you make some animation frames of him for me please? if you could make him strum and maybe have his other hand slide up and down the guitars neck but make them so they flow together(so you cant tell which is the first frame) and not too jerky that would be great! :) also i will put my edited version as my profile pic so you can get the right colours for the guitar (i dont mind if you use the lettering or not) i dont have photobucket ect. so that is the only way i can show the image ;) pm or vm me if you have any problem with this thanks.

p.s. congratulations on your 100th sprite:) dont you reckon Irwin is sexy? lol

Game_Master

Hey, if you don't mind, can you resprite this?
Feel free to recolor or make it look more pokemon-ish
if you change it can you make it look evil?
thanks
"c:\Users\Danielle\Desktop\Computer Systems\Danielle's Systems\Games Folder\Game Design\Gaming Library\New POKEMON\Chartitlian_sprite.png"

Game_Master

Hey, if you don't mind, can you resprite this?
Feel free to recolor or make it look more pokemon-ish
if you change it can you make it look evil?
thanks

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
could someone get the white background off the sprites that are in my sig. they are also on page 30 in this thread, in MH's long post. thank you

uae-palkia

betweeen dimensions
I will

Here

71956952bm2.png

[$IMG]http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/4355/71956952bm2.png[/IMG]

93207500bj3.png

[%IMG]http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/2962/93207500bj3.png[/IMG]

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
thanks for that

tropicaldolphin51

Beginning Trainer
Nice drawing ^.^
I'll try!! ^.^
korpa.png
Code: http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m99/Metal_Harpey/Pokemon/requests/korpa.png[/IMG*]
Does anything need changing?[/QUOTE]

OMG! I can't believe i didn't look back. I am so sorry MH. But, This looks awsesome. thank you so much and I'm sorry i gave you a hard time.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Hi, this request is for D_P, seeing as you're closed, MH.
I'd like a scratch of a small, Fire/Dark type vampire. It has flames on its head, similar to those on Infernape. It's wearing a tux and a cape, both black. Its skin is red. It has white fangs. It also has a short tail with a flame on the end. It has a black spot on the very top of its head. One of its legs is a human leg, but it's gold. The other one is a donkey's leg. That leg has grey fur and a black hoof.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.