• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~MetalHarpey's Sprite Shop ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

This request is for someone other than MH
Fusion between Shiny Caterie and Dragonite...
WBG.

Draco_Patil

Splice Spriter
IM CLOSED PEOPLE!
Since last month or so >>

Seriously, i think there is a closed next to my name on the OP >>

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
It says CLOSED on the bottom right of D_P's example 'banner' on the first post.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
It says CLOSED on the bottom right of D_P's example 'banner' on the first post.

Oh. I only looked next to his name. Is anyone willing to make my sprite?

joeiscool

SPINDA ROX
can i have a spinda evo

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
firstly, only 2 requests per post, which it states clearly in the rules, and secondly the shop is closed.

You might be better off asking in the Open Request Shop which is stickied in the Fan Art Shops forum.

And just to re-itterate the shop is CLOSED until Metal Harpey says otherwise :)

backinblack6664

AC/DC RULEZ!!! 11/19
Well don't get pissy with me RayRay. I'm sorry if I didn't read the rules or see that it was closed. But don't get pissy. Jesus Christ!!

Draco_Patil

Splice Spriter
firstly, thats kinda cussing, which isn't allowed here.
Secondly, he has everyright to be mad as you are expected to read the shop rules and the first post, not just go to a thread, quickly scroll down and type some stuff in the quick reply box
Thirdly, you made it worse by sorta insulting RayRay, he's like the co-owner person :(

backinblack6664

AC/DC RULEZ!!! 11/19
Oh my god! Are you serious?! Wow. I'm taking my requests somewhere else. And pissy isn't cursing. So get over it. And I said I was sorry about not reading the shop rules. And I don't care if he owns the site. I'll say what I want to him. And you should know the costumer is all ways right. Remember that.

monowiwi

XxZoruaxX
Please I need a custom trainer:
Black hair, black t-shirt, blue eyes, blue pants, hair not so large, not so short, turquoise poketch, and a shiny eevee following him.

Please I need it for my fanfic.

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
Can someone make me a fusion of:
Mightyena and Houndoom(can u make 2 of theses one with the base of each)

and:
manectric and Luxray(can u make 2 of theses one with the base of each)

please and thanx!
(p.s. I don't care who does them)
(by the way all of you guys make awsome stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.