• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metalheads? anybody?

DragonDance

thrasher
Well, you're wrong!

I think it's all trash. Big deal.

finally got around to listening to the new Altar of Plagues, pretty good.

also, I guess this is the most relevant place to put this, since the post-rock thread was deleted, but the new Sigur Ros is pretty good too.

Last edited:

SlimShady

Kill your heroes
I'm glad that Anthrax's original lineup has returned. Worship Music is my favorite album. It sounded like they felt refreshed making new music with their old friends.

Hammerheart

Son of Wōden
Don't take this the wrong way, but I think your probably just ignorant to a lot of interesting new music. I think your sample range for coming to your conclusion is a bit narrow.
Could I ask the bands your talking about what you say what you say?

kezlehan

I like all sorts.

Metallica are my all time favourite band, and I've seen them live 3 times. I was on the rail and had a banner, and James Hetfield asked me for it and he took it. I nearly died lol, I was truly starstruck haha!

I also like Pantera, Paradise Lost, Slayer, Motorhead, Limp Bizkit, Lamb of God, Gary Numan, Ozzy Osbourne, Korn, Disturbed, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Rob Zombie, the list goes on!

I love rock and metal and am always open to discover new music! :)

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
Loving the new ghost album. I would like to compare with their first album but the thing is that I haven't listened to it in ages.. mus go and do so
Year Zero is my favourite track

They definitely tried to link their music to their image more by using a lot of chanting, organ to create that sacred chapel music sound

Zantera

I'm not sure what to make of Ghost. I quite like the new album, but on the other hand I can't help but feel that their image is 90% of the reason why they are as big as they are right now. Not that the music is bad or anything, but no way it would have gotten this attention without the image. I also felt like most of the new album was fairly "straight forward" and sounding very 70's, and there was really just a few songs on it that felt like the "image" so to speak.

I haven't heard their debut.