• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metalheads? anybody?

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
New TesseracT.
It takes way too long to climax on the last few tracks and I don't think the wait is worth it imo. Also, I usually don't say this but I wish it was more metal.

Hammerheart

Son of Wōden
An whilst we're on the subject of fantastic, the whole new summoning album is on youtube
[video=youtube;Mh98W76mI-A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh98W76mI-A[/video]

skip to roughly 7 minutes, just after the voice over. That's what summoning is all about for me.

wolfkill482

Wolfkill
Im a fan of Heavy metal, Rock and the like. I would have to say though that my only favourites are Van Halen, Europe, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Dragonforce. Im a big fan of Steve Vai and Eddie Van Halen and what they have done for the Guitar.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Haven't heard the new QotSA.

The new Tesseract I would consider pretty good. The instruments have a strong degree of cohesion between each other, and the vocals are great. At least, they're better than they were on the last EP, especially the ones on that EP's "Eden 2.0".

Zantera

Well, if I had to pick my top10 so far from 2013, I would say:

The Knife - Shaking the Habitual
My Bloody Valentine - MBV
Deafheaven - Sunbather
Altar of Plagues - Teethed Glory and Injury
Ólafur Arnalds - For Now I Am Winter
The Dillinger Escape Plan - One of Us is the Killer
Laura Stevenson and the Cans - Wheel
Amplifier - Echo Street
Intronaut - Habitual Levitations
Dir En Grey - The Unraveling EP