• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metamorphic Battles Discussion

Nylf

Well since it;s easier, I'll set this up to keep OOC to a minimum. Here's what I would prefer to be posted here:

1/Requests for Character related plot changes, since Zerodius and I seem to share contradicting ideas with the legendaries.

2/Evolution Requests, so we keep about the same rate.

3/TA Grunt battle requests, I will explain that further.

4/When an SM or Admin is going to attack.

The reason you must ask to battle a TA Grunt is because:

1) They will know who you are.
2) You are allowed to use Morphs against them.
3) If they are a Morph, any team Pokemon you use will receive 10x the normal experience. This will greatly affect your team raising.
4) If they have a Shadow Pokemon, you must temporarily hold onto their Shadow Pokemon till we can purify it. You may use it in battles, but it may have adverse affects on you as well, since by Morphing you have become mostly Light, and the Shadow will either corrupt or hurt you. Once Celebi is healed though, she will always be on hand to purify afterwards.

There, and also, could you try and keep SPAM to a minimum?

Psychic

Really and truly
I think the RPG is started to get out of control.

Everyone's suddenly making their characters go all emo. Knightblazer has suddenly decided that now's a good time to overdramatise the ritual and make his character go on a rampage. In my honest opinion, this was just way too random. He was perfectly fine before then goes all psycho. I thought all the characters were all (more-or-less) mentally healthy, so there was no reason for Lucifer to suddenly go into fits and try to attack everyone or whatever. Now he's claiming he's the son of the devil, when I think we all know which character is waaaaaay worse than Lucifer (and until Lucifer is as ugly as Caliban, the half demon child of an evil witch, I don't think he's much of a harm).

Also, now the thread is going to beak out in chaos as all the characters try to be the 'hero' and try to stop Lucifer.
Power Shot's character has suddenly got himself a sword when he didn't mention having one in his sign up. Tanya is in a coma. A whole bunch of people already know how to morph when we were told that we wouldn't get it right away.

The main plot of the RPG has been forgotten by those of you who think that their character is better than the others. I don't mean to offend, but we're all going off on a tendril and seem to be forgetting that there are four of the strongest Legendaries with us, as well as we the Chosen would be good and pure to have been Chosen...

Siny Flygon, I'm still not sure, because last time you didn't answer my question properly:
Are Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres siblings or not?

~Psychic

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
He he, I felt I should explain that.

The sword is the little stick he found, I was just messing around. I'll edit that out of there.

My character cannot really morph, it was a one-time thing to help the others, so the next time he wants to, it won't work. I will not do that again, I was just following the crowd.

Knightblazer

Memories in the Rain
Well, I was expecting someone to complain what I wrote. I'm really sorry about that. Coz, well... I feel rather emotional today, so forgive me. I won't commit the same mistake again. And I think I should explain why Lucifer acted that way.

Its kinda like Digimon Frontier, when Koji or Takuya first used the Digi-Beast spirits. They too, couldn't adapt and handle to chages, just like Lucifer, futhermore, Lucifer's dark past slammed onto him when he transformed, making him losing control of his mind and body. He hailed from Virdian, but he was abandoned and taken to a village far away from the world, away from Virdian, but he had healing powers from virdian. (Its ripped off from Pokemon Adventures, the comic) So, he used his powers to heal BrokenDream's character. Hope you can understand, and I apologize for this.

Last edited:

Nylf

OK, Psychic's question answered: NO.

PS: No wooden swords, Anubial's a hand to hand fighter, I'd expect as much of his chosen.

LE: I'M CATHOLIC!!!! Daemons are fine, but not the Devil. WAY too touchy a subject. I haven't checked your posts yet, so I'll edit this shortly, and this may require you to edit. You already need to edit the Devil part. Mallain is nicnamed 'The Devil Pokemon', because to Pokemon he's their equivalent, and he is VERY daemonic in appearance. I should know, I made him. If you want to do a big plot thing, GET IT CHECKED HERE BEFORE POSTING! Or PM me like Zerodius does, though I'd prefer you to post it here, since my inbox is kinda full.

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
To Shiny Flygon: Finished reading the last replies and posting my planned reply as well.

Anyway... about your post... my suggestion concerning the mysterious Pokemon that spoke...

It would simply be... Mew! Yes, Mew!... and Mallain. Actually, it is a shared consciousness, a link between the two that exist despite Mallain's hatred... in short, their collective memories and feelings under the form of a shapeless soul... in short, what Mew and Mallain would have been if they had merged in a single creature.

Also... I'll do just as you asked, asking my questions throught this thread unstead of PMing you in order not to flood your inbox... altought plot-critical questions as well as questions about if my planned posts are fitting will still be done via PM.

Nylf

Nope, not Mallain or Mew, or both. They are the two sides of the balance, born of the figure speaking through Ho-oh. The figure is non-physical, so doesn't exist in the conventional sense. It was the first pokemon, not Mew. It is the very embodiment of the universe, created to maintain the balance. It's not a God, but for the really Christian(I ain't a strict Catholic, I hold a lot of personal opinion, but I was christened a Catholic, and most my views are that, so most class me that), I guess it's an angel, or servant of God. Other religions may interperet it they're way. In my opinion, it's simply the first Pokemon, and as I dreamt it up, that is really what it is. It calls itself Arch. Why, no clue, I'm actually making this up as I go:D

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Agh, I was writing a post, and almost got it done, when my computer messed up and deleted it... Sigh, I have to write it again, and it can take a while.

So, um, could you not interact with my character until I post the post again? I´m in hurry now, so I can´t do it right away, but it will be tomorrow or today.

Nylf

Alright, as you will read if you check MB, I am quite literally redoing the RPG, as some members are having trouble keeping up, and since the plot needs all members to NOT quit, I must re-start. Post a reservation here for MB V2 here. Everything will be the same, so those of you who will be able to manage are happily welcomed into it. Though there will be stricter rules concerning posts in the next one, so that the pace doesn't get as out of hand as it has done now.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
I'm reserve a spot Shiny, sorry if this is partcially my fault.

Nylf

Good, and I'll assume you wish to keep Anubial, so you don't need a plot change? And it's SF.

MerkelHog

Metallic fighter
Reserve me a spot for the new version. This was a really great rpg. I wish we didn't have to start over. I mean if you read some of the postings they were really good. And I was starting to develop a great story in my opinion. And sorry if I was a reason things got out of control.

Last edited:

Nylf

I hate to say this but it was a group thing of I believe MerkalHog and PowerShot. I will reserve you two places, but try and be a little more patient in V2, 'kay? And be glad I'm the forgiving type, I wouldn't be surprised that there's at least one person in my school who would have not allowed you to re-sign. Though they ain't on Serebii!(The only people I know IRL on Serebii are shiny houndoom and shiny metaegross, and that's because I introduced them!)

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Yeah, I've got you. I'm keeping Anubial though, NO ONE MAY HAVE HIM!

MerkelHog

Metallic fighter
Read you loud and clear SF. And Power Shot I want Anubial. Just joking ;). Is it all right if i change my team and my history a little bit?

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
The RPG is cancelled and is restarting?

Too bad... I guess... but then, since it's going to restart...

Anyway, I'll probably keep Selven and Latios as my characters... but I am tempted to use Latias.

I'll see in time... but for now, I would like everyone to know that I could maybe change my chosen Legendary Pokemon character to Latias.

Well... that's all.

B

BrokenDreams

I'll keep my character and my legendary will be Moltres(sorry Pyschic). And I'll repost my profile(with a little tweak or two)

Name:Tanya Kertoly

History:There were things in life that were never meant to be created. Tanya was one of them. Team Abomination had gained the idea from their past enemies of humans who were part pokemon. So they had them made, children who's powers were built solely on one specific species of pokemon and for the purpose of death. Unfortunately, only three survived the process of making them, one of whom was Tanya(a.k.a. Morph: Pyschic). Tanya was separated from the rest of the children except her triplet brother and sister. Their caretakers were very cruel and forceful, bringing her sister to death by suicide. Afterward, her brother died protecting Tanya and brought her into supreme grief, leading her to murdering her caretakers and burning their bodies in their own house while they were still alive by an inch. The event had imprinted a lust for blood in the 3 year old's life, only to emerge when she sets her sights on a member of Team Abomination. After ending up in an orphanage a few days later in One Island, Tanya earned her attitude of loneliness. After breaking out of her prison when she was twelve, she ended up meeting Moltres at Mount Ember.

The girl met Moltres' need of a Chosen, so, after hard work, he befriended her. Tanya is alone driven in pursuit to stop Team Abomination out of revenge, and she will not let death interfere neither her feelings nor her physical self. The only thing Tanya wants to do to Team Abomination is to have the blood of whomever ordered her creation on her hands, fueling her lust for death till it overflows and hopefully leaves her forever.

Description:Tanya has a slim frame, is pretty agile and can easily slip in and out like a shadow. Her appearance also helps her with her night walks. She dyed her hair pitch black with grey and white streaks. She wears colored contacts to hide her purple eyes under a silver sheen. She is medium height and wears any clothing of dark plumage. She constantly reads a mysterious, tattered diary and Moltres makes all her desicions for her. Tanya tolerates only Fire and Dark type pokemon, her older siblings' elements. She has the unique ability to confirm her thoughts in metaphors, which is the only time she will speak.

Team:Houndoom(Mirth);Quilava(Anert);Vulpix(Rhuge);Growlithe(Snipe)

Morphs:Absol(Zodiac);Umbreon-shiny(Shade);Moltres

Morph Forms:
Form 1:
form1.png

Form 2:
form2.png

Form 3:
form3.png

Form 4:
form4.png

Form 5:
form5.png

Form 6:
form6.png

Form 7:
form7.png

Form 8:
form8.png

Personality:Agile, lonely, unnoticable, and quiet(very)

Legendary's Personality:Sometimes worried, protective, serious, and encouraging

Last edited by a moderator:

Psychic

Really and truly
HEY HEY HEY! *is steaming*
BrokenDreams, I have Moltres, if you haven't noticed! You can't just take him away from me! I couldn't have Articuno, so I got Moltres instead, and I was annoyed enough about that, but now, taking Moltres is just unjust!

Shiny Flygon, if you're going to side with BrokenDreams and let her have Moltres when he is MINE, then I can have Articuno, and don't you DARE say that I can't have Articuno if BrokenDreams can take away Moltres!

Now, reserve my spot, if you don't mind, either with Moltres or Articuno. I have the right to have ONE of them.

*stomps off with smoke billowing out of ears*

S

Summer Wolf

Errr... In my opinion, we could just change some things around (like, posting here when we feel our character may get emotional, why, and if it's going to start trouble, and use the discussion a bit more than it is being used) and see if we could keep order a bit better... But meh, I'm fine with restarting.

*Blinks* I guess I'll want to reserve a spot and I'm fine with having to change legendary if it avoids conflicts.

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
Uh...Now who's up for V2? I am. *raises hand*