• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metamorphic Battles Discussion

Nylf

Okay then, thanks for telling me. That just leaves Ookami unaccounted for, but, well she has her reasons.

MerkalHog, please hurry up and post in FFVII Rebirth Of Armaggeddon.

Okay then, now as long as we're sorted, I need to mention something.

This time round, if you're having trouble, I'm not going to have any problems if you want to quit. I'd rather you didn't, but if you must, you must, I won't fault you.

In other words, we won't be restarting if one person pulls out. Someone who can bunny reasonably well will take control of their character.

Also, after this point, I'm setting a posting limit. Events is one post per event, general is four posts per person a day, max, conversation is until the conversation is finished. Battles are one post action until I post the foes rection if it's a NPC, or until the character posts their reaction.

If you feel I should loosen it a bit, feel free to make your voice known. So to speak. This is simply because we are in general time at the moment, and in all honesty I'm worried about the comparitive speeds you'll go between SMs.

Also, once a party of characters meets set guidelines(as in, everyone feels they're strong enough) I will request you to stop posting, temporarily, until the SM.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Nylf, I am sorry that I have not been able to RPG in Metamorphic battles, but when it started, it was a very bad time for me, and I slowly fell behind, but I don't want to drop out, but I need to be told where we are and what has happened so far. In all honesty, thing shave not lightened at home, but I don't want to fall behing any more than I have. Is there some way my character could apear?

Nylf

All you need to know myself and katiekitten have posted. Just post your charcter getting used to morphing, and then you'll be caught up. Myself, Pikachuism, katiekitten, Zerodius, Lemurian, ~*Ratiosu*~ and PowerShot have simply been doing just character stuff, which isn't important to your character's position in RP.

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
Unless you count eating together. <_<

katiekitten

The Compromise
Yay, everybody posted... The day I went on holiday. Nevermind, I'll catch up. But beware, as I am on holiday, I won't be on nearly as much, sorry. :)

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
Don't worry, ShadowFaith, we're doing unimportant stuff, so relax and take your time. Try not to freak out or do anything stupid, okay? I know stuf just sucks sometimes. My life is seriously sucking.

And no, not everyone has posted........