• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metamorphic Battles-The Beginning of The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knightblazer

Memories in the Rain
I turned and looked as Entei proceeded to try and roast the Groudon chosen into a pile of ashes. I grinned and sent out Leivitian, who swiftly cooled Entei down eith a Hydro Pump. I then walked to Groudon's chosen, who was cursing under his breath a ton of swear words which I should not mention around here.

After listening to his lecture, I put on a grin. "Hi, I'm Lucifer, I guess you're Groudon's chosen. May I know your name?" I inquired the Chosen.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Rachel growled at the Haunter who had tried to startle her, and had been ready to send out one of her prized Pokemon to deal with the little runt before its trainer arrived, holding up his hands in apology to his Pokemon’s behaviour. She raised an eyebrow at the likely story and crossed her arms over her chest. ‘Does this guy really think he’s pulling this off?’ She wondered amusedly. She shook her head and forced a smile onto her lips and was about to greet the boy when he turned his back on her to yell at another trainer who had obviously said something that had angered the other.

It wasn’t long before the two trainers engaged in a battle over the matter, and Rachel watched in bewilderment as they faced off against each other in this Pokemon battle. She felt quite to blame for the whole ordeal, if she had replied earlier, this may not have happened and this battle would have never occurred, they needed to be working together, not against each other, she had the sudden urge to interrupt and apologize, but the two boys seemed far to interested in their battle.

It wasn’t long before Zapdos was called by Articuno and Moltres to meat with them. She remembered Zapdos telling her of his brother and sister, the great legendary birds, Moltres and Articuno. She gave him a nod as he looked to her for approval of leaving her side, and he walked off to great his fellow legendaries. She shook her head, Zapdos was a great companion, always looking out for her, and even afraid to leave her side, even when she was surrounded by companions.

“Brother Moltres, Articuno, you are right, it has been a long time.” Zapdos agreed, greeting them with a slight bow of his head. “I cannot tell you how long I have wished to see you again, though our feud was fierce, I hope we can put aside our ordeal with Lugia and reunite once again. I do not wish to fight with my only brother and sister”

With Zapdos gone, Rachel for once, felt alone, standing there by herself with no one by her side. She wished this conference to come to an end so that they would set out on their journey, whatever it was to be…

Nylf

OOC: Please post questions in the Discussion Thread XK< I'll put the link in my sig shortly. Also, XK and Z, we need to discuss the Latias/Latios plot. I've hopefully come up with a background that should cover everything, 'cos I forget to mention there's a differant Latias and Latios in Astra as well, and they know Sieg. Fortunatly, I covered that detail as well. But I think it would help if we discuss it in the Discussion thread.

BIC(sorta): Rayquaza looked at the Murkrow. He had to give it a lot of respect for even talking to him. Rayquaza hated the fact his size seperated him from bothe legendaries and most normal Pokemon. He guessed the Murkrow, I think it was Regis his name was, was trying to keep the conversation private.

"It is simple Regis, it is more for protection than anything. As you know, Lugia, Lugianti, Celebi and Deoxys got captured by Team Abomnintion and turned into Shadow Morphs. The fear was that if we sent the 4th generation off on their own, they to would capture them. This is not the first time we have done this. Me and my siblings fought Team Abomination two years ago, and we saw the threat their capturing technology presents any Legendary who is not Mew or Mewtwo, as they seem to give off an aura of one pure element that repels the technology TA uses. Now I believe it is the same aura you carry that Mewtwo has, and the polar opposite of this that is what Mew wields, though they don't even know for sure, Mewtwo is still checking and Mew is , well, Mew. She only cares if a life is threatened, and freedom is at rik, and she is even slightly capable of affecting it. But I digress. By bonding the legendaries with humans, even in the full morph they remain uncatchable, and in the full form they have the ability to take control. There is also a mixed form, I think you may know, and that offers a new level of power for a legendary, allowing them to wield elements they may not be able to use, or give them more power in the elements they can. They also can have total control in this form. And it is not because we doubt the others, because as Jirachi will tell you, all four of me and my siblings have also been morphs, with Sieg, Tila, Cane and Derek, because we had to stop TA's first rising, though they are like Ho-oh, Mew and Mallian, they simply refuse to stay down. I believe that should answer any and all questions, though if you need proof of this, talk to Nylf, Sieg's Flygon or Jirachi, as they have proof of my prior adventure. Oh, and before you ask, we aren't doing this again, because you have undoubtedly heard of the Sacred Four's 'Sacred' Attacks's ability to join into the ultimate move, Sacred Blast I hope. Well, it takes us five years to recharge fully after using it, and we have already used it twice in two years.Therefore, we cannot help yet as we are too weak to be of any assisstance, though that is why Sieg, Tila, Cane and Derek are here. After their assistance with the bonding, they are going o search for a means to recharge us. And don't think us getting involved is an attempt to steal the other's spotlight. This journey will be harsh enough, as they will be against the third generations, plus numerous humans who have been brought over to a dangerous belief, and that alone was hard for us to handle, so if you should overcome this, and my brother feels for you it will be easy, then you will have already proven yourselves. We are simply if the worst we believe has come to pass,"

"And what might that be Ray?" Regis said, clearly losing all fear or respect for the dragon,

"We fear that Mallain may once more have been freed,"

At that every legendary froze, even Sieg, Tila, Cane, Derek and Drake, who could understand Pokemon without the use of technology or telepathy, shuddered. Tila put her hands gently on Sieg's chest. Mallain was the one who had killed him two years ago, and the wound that was left after Sieg/Ho-oh's rebirth was a permanent reminder of the psychotic creatures power. After a scond, most the legendaries returned to what they were doing before the mention of the only 'Evil' Pokemon's name.

OOC: Any questions on Sieg, Tila, Cane, Derek, the S4 and Mallain must be put IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD!

MerkelHog

Metallic fighter
As Sal was recovering from his battle, he heard a loud roar emanating from the large green legendary Rayquaza. It seems the dragon was talking to a small black bird and said something that must have been very important because all the legendaries and the four older kids stopped what they were doing and looked at the giant pokemon with a look of worry on all their faces. But that only lasted for a couple of seconds.

After the awkward moments after the roar, Sal remembered about the girl who Sal tried to say hi to. How could he be so stupid to get so caught up in the battle between Tobias. Sal decided to go back over to her and reintroduce himself without any tricks for once.

“Hey again. Sorry about what happened earlier. Sometimes I just loose control of my emotions when I am around women. How about we start over? My name is Sal Reaver and I am Registeel’s partner. What is your name?” he asked the girl who arrived with the Zapdos.

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
Regis turned to his trainer...

"Your reflection has once again awakened..." stated bluntly Regis.

Selven closed his eye while the red spot where his right eye was grown... and grown... until a few of the bandages on his neck were stained.

"He... he's back? Really?" asked the human...

Regis nodded. "Yes... Rayquaza says so. Go on... test his word."

The human did so... he stared at his clawed hand... and slowly, it started to move on it's own... and then, five opening appeared on the back of his hand... and the hand opened, to form some kind of metal hand with five crimson eyes...

Regis stared at this remainder of who he had became, years ago...

"Mallain?" that name...

Regis kept staring at him... "Mallain... you are your own Darkness. He has no hold on you. Mewtwo broke the link, remember? It doesn't matter if your family name and His name is the same..."

Selven closed his eyes... he was no longer Mallain, the human form of Mew's antithesis... and yet... his form was so vile... so inhuman... Would the Dark Power return? Would he gain back his powers and become Mallain anew?

No... no... he would not allow it. He had not made it this far to be claimed by this vile monster again. The Darkness within his heart... is his and his alone!

Regis grinned. "You know... Rayquaza trust us. He's the one who destroy Him last time... so I guess that we should listen to him. He knows that this mission will be a cakewalk for us."

Latios slowly turned to Regis. "What does Rayquaza knows?!? He's one of the superior Legendary Pokemon! He was not forced to merge! He's unique! It's easy for him to talk! He doesn't know what we'll have to go throught!"

"Latios... Rayquaza has merged. He is bound to Cane... but he remained himself. The link between the two was established not to weak the two... but as a protection. You know what Mallain is capable of... You know of the Shadow Morphs... of how he captured the Legendary Pokemon of Death and Emptiness, Celebi, and turned her into a servant by turning her into a second skin of one of his most trusted servants. The merge... is to make the Shadow Morph process incompatible with us. Once it will be completed... you will become immune to this." explained Regis.

Latios slowly hovered until he was in front of Rayquaza. "So... you have merged... you are not free."

The Legendary Bird pointed at Rayquaza, an evil grin on his face. "I will enjoy those last minutes of superiority as I stand before you, Rayquaza, worthless slave!"

"LATIOS!" Selven stood foward, trying to get the Legendary Bird's attention.

Latios... the way he stared at Rayquaza... he looked like a human that had been locked into a prison for years and had been tortured daily... and that, on a dark night, had been unleashed and finally given the opportunity for vengeance...

"Rayquaza... You do not know what it feels to be one of many... for you are still young and never came close to death... you did not see the ugly, horrific reflection of yourself... an empty-minded, brand-new version rising to replace you, to overwritting you of your place in history... I saw this. I saw the new Latios... I saw Latias call him "brother"... and not even forget about me. This copy... was me. She didn't cared if it wasn't the same soul... for who cares about Latios's soul? He's eternally reincarnated... each soul just a mere fragment out of many." Latios hovered there...

"LATIOS!" Selven had placed himself between the Legendary Bird and the Legendary Dragon.

"Get ahold of yourself! Think of Latias! Of your promise! Of our mission!" Selven tried to make Latios snap out of his strange trance...

Latios turned to see the human... "Heh! Why should I listen to YOU? You're nothing but one more of them..."

"You gave your life for the innocent! You fought against Hatred! You seeked to restore the Balance! The humans... the Pokemon... they built a memorial for you! They honored your name! Your sister remembered your promise..." the human's words... Latios's face remained as hard... but Selven seen it... his right eye twitching slightly... it was working...

Latios turned to Rayquaza... "... I see... so Selven Mallain, Regis, and the others trust your words... so be it... BUT... know that if you attempt to replace me... to belittle my soul... to turn me into a puppet... a new Rayaquaza may have to rise becease of slightly... "tragic"... circumstances."

Latios's face slowly softened... and his worries were all suddenly washed for a strange reason... "Ugh... I can't believe I once made a fool out of myself..." he muttered to Selven using telepathy.

"It's nothing... you were confused... now Regis, explain everything to him. Everything Rayquaza has told you..." asked the human.

The Murkrow nodded... and then repeated Rayquaza had told him.

Selven grinned while Latios seemed embarassed... "I suddenly feel... so very stupid..." stated the jet Pokemon.

Latios turned to Rayquaza. "Humm... how can I say it? I'm sorry about the scene I caused... but still... don't get all arrogant becease of this! I will not allow myself to become a tool!"

Latios turned back to Latias and slowly hovered to her... "Err... I'm... I'm sorry. I made a fool out of myself... didn't I? Could... you forget about this and tell me about yourself? What happened while we were gone? What have you done? How could you find yourself assigned such an immature person as your human partner?"

Last edited:

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Tobias turned away from Sal's encounter with a smile on his face. At least now Sal wouldn't be turned down for making a fool of himself.

"Hmm.. might be fun to travel with someone when this thing gets started," he muttered, though he knew who he should travel with. The girl that refused to speak, he still didn't know her name, yet he felt closer to her. "She's kind like me," he said to himself. "I'd like to get to know her better."

She was standing alone, he could have talked to her if he wanted to. But he didn't, he was nervous about talking to her. She seemed lonely, and needed a friend more than he did. "Perhaps we could be friends."

He made up his mind, and walked up to her.

B

BrokenDreams

Sorry, Power. I got confused. Its hard when no one does anything straight in order. And I was late because my internet broke down.

Tanya waited at the nearby stream, the echoing voices of people and pokemon in utter confusion. She sighed. Kyogre had ordered her to stay and not leave until he allowed her permission. Tanya was always an obedient girl, even with her rebelious soul. She clenched her fists and bit her lip till a small trickle of blood streamed through the skin. How she hated being left behind and shunned.

Kyogre, meanwhile, had just floated up to Rayquaza and quietly announced their arrival. Kyogre then walked up to have a conversation to one of the legendaries, but was unfortunately noticed by Groudon, who insulted him.

"Wow, so the fish finally came!" shouted Groudon humourously.

"Ah, yes, the idiotic ground rat, I presume." retorted Kyogre, giving an evil grin.

Tanya looked up tp see Kyogre fighting with Groudon. A white blur passed her vision and she switched her attention to her Absol, Zodiac. The pokemon's normally red eyes were glowing slightly as if something were to happen.

"What is it?" she asked softly.

The pokemon suddenly took off, a habit of his. Tanya sighed and shook her head. Zodiac always took off so suddenly whenever she wanted to ask questions. She was about to stand up when four slabs of rock emerged from beneath her and crushed her together.

Groudon grinned, "Hah, looks like we caught a spy. Now, where's your Chosen Kyogre, couldn't find one?."

"Groudon, you idiot, that IS my Chosen." replied Kyogre, rolling his eyes and pointing to the trapped girl. "Now let her go before she faints from surprise."

"Uh, I don't think she'll faint of that. I think it will be more of a faint from lack of oxygen and a couple of broken bones and bruises afterward." Groudon answered nervously.

Kyogre began yelling furiously at Groudon for deliberately attacking his Chosen. Tanya, meanwhile, was beginning to regret that Kyogre tended to forget the crisis when he was mad, which would probably result in her demise. She groped for her balls painfully in the cramped space, managing to release her Sneasel, Icy. Icy was momentarily confused of her master's position, but slashed the rocks into pebbles of several sizes once Tanya managed to release an order.

Kyogre was still yelling at Groudon as Tanya tried to regain some oxygen, along with her dignity. Once she got up, the paced toward the fighting pair and accused Vulcan of being an idiot and not trying to stop his partner from nearly killing her. Groudon soon started yelling at the girl as well and she only retorted with another insult.

"I challenge you to a battle!" shouted Vulcan.

Tanya waited patiently as Vulcan's pokemon materialized, waiting. Vulcan yelled at her and asked when she was going to summon her pokemon. Tanya merely brushed some of her dark hair from her face and sat down on a rock.

"Where in the world is your pokemon?!" yelled Vulcan furiously.

"He's already here." Tanya retorted simply, just as Zodiac jumped before her and instantly released a Razor Wind.

Knightblazer

Memories in the Rain
Lucifer hummed his favourite song as he sat near the unfolding drama. "Hey, Vulcan," he shouted to Groudon's chosen, "How's about everyone relax already?" he asked, putting his arms behind his head and putting on his widest grin. Everyone turned their and looked at him in suprise. "We can't have a battle ruin or erm...err... I dunno... Let's all just relax!" he ended, grinning somemore.

Rayquanza turned his head to Lucifer. Truly, this human was strange... perhaps unique.

"C'mon, people, we all just gotta take it easy..." he trailed of as Entei walked up to him and prepared to fire a Fire Blast Attack on Lucifer. "Uh... Oh," he ended, leaping up and beginning to run for his life, with a very annoyed Entei at his heels, spitting fire at him. "ENTEI! TAKE IT EASY!" Lucifer yelled at his legendary, who point blank refused to listen to his advice. Finally, after ten minutes, Entei got cooled down by Articuno and Suicane. Literally. And Lucifer was lying down on the floor, panting heavily. This entire fianco did get a chuckle out of everyone, though. He grinned, and looked up into the maginificent fluffly magnoila clouds pattened against the great blue younder.

Last edited:

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Sylvia didn't notice him until he had sat down next to her. She didn't look at him as usual, but by now Tobias was happy that she might talk to him.

"Hi, I'm Tobias," he said again. "I was wondering why you weren't talking to everyone."

She seemed to ignore him, so he continued. "You know, I know where you're coming from," he told her. "Don't want to talk to others, being isolated, it really sucked for me." He smiled at her, even thought she didn't even bother to look at him.

"Just keep in mind that there are those who try and help, no one is all bad," he said, she didn't seem to happy. "You wouldn't be here if you didn't love Pokemon a lot."

He held out a hand. "Listen, you might not trust me, but I'll be there to help you, everyone needs a friend." He smiled, he meant every word. "Everyone needs someone to cry on right?"

katiekitten

The Compromise
Regirock stopped mid sentence and immediately latched on to the change of subject.
"Beatrice?" He glanced Cast way. She was pleasantly chatting to another boy, most probably the RegiIces chosen. RegiSteel had gotten bored half way through his lecture on how rocks were formed and had wandered off to chase a fire pokemon.
"Oh, she is alright. She actually appreciates my love for rocks, for one thing. She is a little shy, but she is improving," He returned his gaze to RegiIce and reached into a pocket that no one knew he ever had, a secret compartment that opened in his midriff. Pulling out a box of stone and closing it, he abruptly sat, causing the ground to tremble. Opening the box and pulling out the all too familiar Chess board, he patted the ground beside him and motioned for RegiIce to sit.
"How about a game of chess while we talk about your trainer? He asked cheerily.

Cat was becoming more comfortable, talking to the boy called Alex. They sat down and Cat found herself explaining her life history to him, including when she met Regirock.
“Well, I was born in Laveridge,” She confessed, fiddling with a thread that had been torn loose on the bumpy ride over. “I grew up there, you see. My Pa’s the local glass blower. He taught me the craft,” She was struck by a sudden idea and took off her back from her bag. Reaching into it she gingerly removed a worn cloth bag that contained something fragile and slightly heavy. Removing the bag with a flourish, she presented the sculpture to Alex. It was a roughly carved Rapidash that elegantly reared out of its glass base. It had small diamonds for eyes and finely cut rubies for its flared nostrils, as its ruby encased feet pawed at the air. Red glass had been place intricately in a wavy pattern for its fiery mane and tail. She carefully set it down on the ground in front of them and gazed at it.
“I made that,” She informed Alex. A lump rose in her throat as remembered who had posed for it. Tears sprung uncalled for to her eyes and she hurriedly wiped them away. Thankfully, he didn’t seem to notice.
“Regirock found those gems,” She told him, laughing a little. “He discovered them while renovating his ca- I mean apartment,” She winked at Alex, pushing her earlier sadness away. The time for that has passed, she told herself firmly. We move on. Why mourn for one who has been lost for years? A brief vision of a small ponyta nuzzling her hand flashed through her mind. She gritted her teeth and ignored it, turning back to Alex, smiling.
“How about you?” She asked.

Lemurian

Lady Myuu's Opposite
He looked at the glass figure, decorated with various gems that shone with a deep light every time the sun hit it from the right angle. He was still looking at it when he started to talk.

"I was born in Goldenrod in Johto, son of a Police officer and a computer-technician. My father, who was the Police officer, was often on the station and my mother was always busy on work." he said, completely emotionless in his voice. "I spent most time at home with my elder brother and the computer. But I never complained. Not until Team Abnomination came." His face twitched.

"My brother had decided to become a Police Officer too. Dad watched after him always, and we were happy. Then, when Team Abnomination came, they both were transferred to the front to try to get them." A lump had started to grow in his throath but he forced it down. "One day my mother received a letter. My father was...dead and my brother taken by Team Abnomination." The lump was back, but he forced it down again. "So, my mother and I moved to somewhere safer, New Bark Town. I went out in the world with my Pokemon, but I decided to instead fight Team Abnomination. So, I met Regice in Petalburg, and now I am here."

MEANWHILE, Regice looked at the chess-board Regirock had found. He remembered Alex had learned him the basic rules for some years back. "Sure, why not?" Regice said.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
OOC: Lots of posts... 8 to be exact. Meh, I´ll read the ones that have nothing to do with my character later. :p

IC:

Sylvia had fallen asleep, notaware of what others around her were doing. But even in asleep, she knew a battle was taking place nearby. She listened to the sounds of it her sleep, and knew exactly what they were doing. The voices, sounds from the battle... that was all she needed. She could concentrate on one thing really wellm being able to close of all the other sounds. And so, she heard the winner.

A small smile rose on her face. Her sleeping was dreamless, always ready to be cut off as she got alarted. But as the battle ended, she let go of the sound lock. Of course, she didn´t know she did all this, but she didn´t need to. It was automatical.

But soon she heard footsteps nearby, and opened her eyes, lifting her head and looking at the one who walked towards her. She knew him. It was Tobias.
She sat still, looking away. But soon, the boy sat next to her.

"Hi, I´m Tobias", he said, intoducing himself once more. "I was wondering why you weren´t talking to everyone."

Sylvia was still facing in another direction, pondering what should she do? She couldn´t answer, no that she would want to. She wasn´t sure what she should do to respond, so she just kept sitting still.

"You know, I know where you´re coming from", he said, surprising her. "Don't want to talk to others, being isolated, it really sucked for me."

Sylvia felt an odd, cold current flowing inside of her. Did he really know? Did he know about the Pokémon hating village? The town, which hated Pokémon, being hated by other people themselves. She was quiet, feeling to lose even the slightest bit of relaxation. Then, she had in mind, that maybe the boy didn´t know. Maybe it was just a wild guess? She didn´t know, but decided to believe what she wanted to believe. That boy, how could he know? He hadn´t heard her... terrible voice, nor seen... her whole face. Nobody would. Ever.

"Just keep in mind that there are those who try and help, no one is all bad", he said, trying to convince her. "You wouldn´t be here if you didn´t love Pokemon a lot."

Sylvia smiled a bit. No, people only thought of themselves. Always. But it was true; she did love Pokémon. They weren´t as sellfish as human. They thought of others. They should be considered as the ones with most inteliqence.

Sylvia turned around, only to see a hand being held out for her. "Listen, you might not trust me, but I´ll be there to help you, everyone needs a friend." He smiled and it seemed like indeed was serious. "Everyone needs someone to cry on right?"

Sylvia stared at the hand reached out to her. Usually she had only seen hands to be hold out like that to demand money or something other things for themselves. She lifted her head a bit, and stared in his eyes, trying to see was he only doing this because he wanted to deceive her. She saw nothing like that, but still wasn´t convinced.

She lifted her shaking hand, deciding that she would be watching this boy. And if he indeed did betray her, side up with her enemies, she would be ready. Very ready. With that, she shook hands with him.

Raikou jumped on the scene and smiled widely. "Conversation, converstation!" he shouted, bouncing up and down.

Nylf

OOC: Umm, Zerodius, Rayquaza didn't merge with Sieg, it was Cane, huh I'll just post their morph lists:

Sieg Donner: Ho-oh, Nylf the Shiny Flygon and Mero the Flammanator.

Tila Blitz: Uniceera, Milotic, Gardevoir

Cane Lupi: Rayquaza, Houndoom, Typhlosion

Derek Hade: Cheloly, Combuslion, Tyranitar

So could you please edit your post so that you say Rayquaza was bonded to Cane? And since that is everyone I believe, let the bonding begin!

BIC: Ho-oh laughed at the antics of the others. There hadn't been a reunion in over four years, but there was something differant about Latios. Ho-oh had seen the abyss many times, since between rebirths that is where he went, and it certainly wouldn't do that to a legendary, even Sieg, HIS CHOSEN, had seen the abyss when Mallain Shadow Blasted him clean through the chest, and if Sieg hadn't had been bonded to Ho-oh at the time, let's not go there.

"Alright than, we're all accounted for? Right, I may as well fill you in. What we are about to do is simple. You are going to be bonded with your Chosen, and continue with them on their appropiate journey, though I know Selven Mallain and Latios may have problems, I hope they find some way to make the best of their time. Then, I shall call you to the place when a SM appears to wreak havoc, and I hope by then the trainer will be as much help to you as possible, as their Pokemon are now your allies, as is the person. The SM's are powerful opponents, and the humans, if I can call a TA admin that, they are bonded with will be using their Shadow Pokemon as well, and when me and my siblings first attempted to take down an SM on our own, it was not easy. Though with you, who knows? They often say that if you can beat the best then that still leaves the rest! No disrespect meant, but, well you know me, about as much modesty as Cane has patience! Anyway, Jirachi's powers are still under restriction. Though he has been released from his curse by the actions of a kind trainer, he will instantly be re-cursed if his powers are used selfishly, so Sieg and co. must write the wishes for your bonding on Jirachi's wish tags. Also, I will need you to release your two most strongest Pokemon, as as well as your legendary, you will be bonded to them as well, as to other an extra level of power that the SM's may wield as well. Now, oh I can't be bothered to be fancy, Sieg just get on with it, I think they've waited long enough, haven't they?" the bird said, as all the Chosen, even Selven, released their two most powerful Pokemon. Drake released an Aerodactyl and Tropius, two Pokemon his foster father had had for years, and the two members of his father's team who trusted him most.

"Yeah Ho-oh, and if they haven't, Cane has!" Sieg laughed, as he, Tila, Cane and Derek each pulled out a pen, and wrote down the following wish on one of Jirachi's wish tags,

"We, Sieg Donner, Tila Blitz, Cane Lupi and Derek Hade, the chosen heroes of the Sacred Four, wish that the Chosen of the 4th generation legendaries Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Groudon and Anubial, as well as the Chosen of the Re-Incarnates Raikou, Entei and Suicune, may be bonded in the ancient art of Pokemorph to the Legendary who chose them and the two most powerful Pokemon in their possession, so they may be able to fight the ranks of TA and prevent the conquest of Darkness over Light, and we ask this on the power of Wodahs Dna Thgil Fo Ecnalab Eht."

With this, Jirachi's eyes, all three of them, opened, and a beam of light surrounded his body. This light eventually was absorbed into the eye on Jirachi's stomach, and then shot into the air, before splitting up, and hitting each legendary, their Chosen and the two Pokemon the Chosen had chose to be bonded with alongside their legendary. The legendaries and Pokemon slowly broke down into particles of light, which surrounded the humans, gradually absorbing into their body one by one. Drake felt a mild tingling of warmth as the very souls of his Pokemon and Suicune became one with his. Once all the particles that had once been Pokemon were gone, the beams of light faded and Jirachi collapsd to the ground with swirly eyes. The act had drained alot of his energy, and he was exausted. Sieg smiled on, as he put his arm around Tila. They had just seen the next generation of saviours be created.

Inside Drakes mind, a lot was happening.

"Man, that felt weird," drake thought, thinking he was alone.

"Yeah, well you weren't the one that just got turned into light man," a Jamaican accented voice said. It was Tropius.

"I kinda liked it, it was a new experience, and you know how much an old dragon like me loves new experiences!" a screech toned voice laughed out, Drake knew that was Aerodactyl.

"Ho-oh had told me what this would be like, but I must say it definetly surprised me. I have glowed light, but never been it before," Suicune said.

"Oh great, so is this how things are going to be for this whole thing, with you three inside my head, or have I just gone insane?" Drake thought, wondering if something had gone wrong, well less worrying more hoping.

"Afraid not man, we're as happy about this as you, I mean, we get no privacy in our mind anymore,"

"This could take some getting used too," sighed Suicune.

OOC: Yep, we've all got voices in our head now. It's weird, but hopefully you'll get used to it. And I know a Tropius with a Jamaican accent is cliche, so sue me(don't really).

Lemurian

Lady Myuu's Opposite
Alex looked up from the conversation with Cat and looked straight at a wonderful light-show that was happening in the sky. Then, suddenly, light enveloped him. Every muscle he had tensed. It felt like he was being wringed, changed and wringed back. The light disappeared. He shivered. Then suddenly, he felt some kind of presence. He turned around. No, noone else was closer him than Cat.

'Awfully slow, are we?' the dry voice of Regice flew through his head. Alex looked up, in shock. 'Yeah, he was never of the quick ones, lol,' another voice, cheerful and with the annoying chat-slang of...Magmar. 'Now then, our master seems to come to his rightful senses again.' The polite voice of Shade, his Golbat, said. Alex formed a thought and sent it lazily into his mind. 'Magmar? Shade? Ice?' A strange feeling was sent through his body, like someone had nodded with his head without him moving it. It was rather strange.

He glanced over at Cat. If Regice was there, maybe Regirock was too? "Cat, you okay?" he said. 'Ooooh, a girl, eyh?' Magmar ringed, strongly amused. 'Don't break this chance, lol.' 'Magmar?' Alex asked. 'Yeah?' was the answer. 'Shut up.' Alex thought.

OOC: ph33r my Chat-speaking Magmar.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"Hi," Tobias said shyly, he was happy that the girl seemed to like him a little. It was good, she needed a friend.

Far away, Anubial watched the display given by the Sacred Four. His dreaded wish was about to come true. He was to be bonded to the boy he hated, he still thought he didn't need a partner.

As Tobias looked at the girl, he saw the fireworks too. His body was struck with energy, and flowed through him like untapped power.

He didn't scream as he felt his mind joined by three voices, two shouting in his mind, but one remained silent.

We are here Chosen, one voice, like an old samuri, coughed in his mind.

We will fight with you, said the voice of the second, a gentle but mighty voice. Scizor and Sceptile are with you.

The third voice did not speak for a minute, Anubial was still resentful. I will never bow to you little weak boy, remember this, he hissed, enraged that Ho-oh had done it.

I will prove myself then, Tobias answered, feeling their power flow through him. We hold power to rival those who oppose good, I know we do.

I will lothe you forever, Anubial spat through the connection that conntected him to his forced upon Chosen.

B

BrokenDreams

Vulcan's Charemleon sent out a Flamethrower and Tanya froze up. Luckily, Zodiac evaded the attack on his own, but had to face the consequences of fighting without her help. All Tanya's mind would wander on was the flaming grass and charred ground. Her memories haunted her, depicting themselves through the fire. She saw younger herself before a large house, her house, watching it slowly burn. Weak, yet loud, screams escaped past the sounds of crackling embers and beams toppling. She listened to them, her past self staring at the flames with no remorse, not caring that everyone she had loved was inside.

Tanya's mind snapped to reality when something large collided with her. She felt the edge of a blade on her arm, ready to serve its purpose. The large item revealed to be Zodiac, who was threatening her to keep away from her past.

"Absol ab sol ababsol sol absolab ab solab abab solsolsol!" the Absol spoke in its native tongue.

Tanya may have not been able to understand her pokemon's speech, but she understood the urgency of Zodiac rare 'talks'. She pulled herself up and returned Icy. Completely deciding to drop the battle, Tanya left back toward the river, passing the still arguing pair of Groudon and Kyogre who were throwing bad puns and insults at each other. Lights then suddenly shot into the air, each puncturing the Legendaries and their Chosens. Tanya managed to notice one strike Zodiac and one of her pokeballs.

All of a sudden, Tanya felt her body burn, she could feel her muscles stretching into new and strange limbs. She supressed a scream as her mind was painfully filled with the shouting of a voice.

"Oh my GOSH! We are in TANYA'S MIND! AWESOME! I have to tell my Mom about this." shouted an overexicited voice in Tanya's mind.

"For once in your life ... can you SHUT UP! AND your mom's dead!" yelled Kyogre's familiar voice in Tanya's mind.

"She is! I thought she was playing dead when she fell off that cliff!" replied the voice again, surprised. Hey, Zodiac! Do you think it's cool?

Tanya heard no reply from Zodiac, which came as no surprise to her. Zodiac was always a loner, but would do anything for her safety, even risk Tanya's death. Zodiac was also like a strict father, making sure Tanya stayed away from trouble and even hurting her if necessary.

"Shade, maybe someday in your life, you'll realize that Zodiac rarely talks. And it is even rarer for him to talk to a weirdo like you." retorted Kyogre, breaking Tanya's precious moment of silence.

"I wish you guys would shut up! thought Tanya furiously.

"Be careful what you wish for, boss." sneered Shade.

"Shade, shut up or I will skin that black cat hide of yours and sell the leftovers to a Houndoom." threatened Kyogre dangerously.

"Hey! I like my fur! Especially my yellow rings. Tanya, now that you can finally understand me, can you tickle my rings?" pleaded Shade.

"Now?!" replied Kyogre, pretending to be shocked.

"Oh course now." answered Shade.

"Okay, Tanya can tickle you ... then you'll realize that your IN her mind literally and not in your pokeball anymore." scoffed Kyogre, enjoying Shade thickness.

"I LIKE PUMPKINS!" shouted Shade unexpectantly.

"I bet you don't even know what they are." mocked Kyogre.

"Of course I do! They're a type of pokemon!" responded Shade defiently.

"I feel so sad ... replied Kyogre mournfully.

"Hah, I was right!

"... because my Chosen owns an idiot."

There were a few moments of silence till Shade once again shouted to Kyogre, "Wanna see my pictures of my mom's corpse? I took them right after she died. It shows her intestines and her stomach in it."

"I live a sad life."

"Ooh! Ooh! Me! I wanna live a sad life!

"Too bad, you already have an idiotic one.

Last edited by a moderator:

MerkelHog

Metallic fighter
Just as the girl was about to say her name, Ho-oh announced it was time for the bonding. He instructed everybody to release their two most trusted pokemon. Sal knew exactly which two he would choose.

“Apollo and Jupiter come on out!” Sal yelled throwing his two most prized possessions in the air. In a flash of red two huge pokemon appeared. One a huge mountain a grey muscle that had two arms sprouting on both sides of its body, Sal’s most trusted pokemon Apollo the Machamp. The other was a huge orange dragon with a huge grin permanently fused on her face and with love in her eyes, Hera the Dragonite. Sal had had these two pokemon since he first started his pokemon journey. Apollo was his starter and before he left his house, his dad gave him a going away present, a dratini egg holding his other most trusted pokemon Hera.

As the light sprang forth from Jirachi’s body, Sal saw that Registeel was nowhere in sight. He frantically searched everywhere for the big lug. Sal finally found him hiding behind a huge rock cowering in fear of the light. It was a good thing Sal found him when he did because just as he turned to look behind the rock a beam of light hit him and his pokemon. Sal watched as his pokemon slowly transform before his eyes into balls of light which then entered his body.

At first Sal was afraid because he just saw his most trusted friends disappear. But right at the moment that thought ran through his mind, a voice rang in his head.

“Do not worry we are here with you”
said the voice in a very calm and collected tone.

“It has to be that girl with the Kadabra saying something again in my head but I don’t see the Kadabra close by and besides the voice was different.” Sal thought to himself.

“How dare you compare me to a psychic pokemon? It is I the brave and handsome Apollo.” retorted the Machamp in a very vain tone.

“Hey, don’t forget about me I am here too you know. This is so cool. Just think about it Sal you and me together forever.”
said another voice in a high-pitched tone excitedly.

“Apollo? Hera? What are one two doing in my head?” Sal thought inquisitively.

“Why silly, Jirachi fused us with you, my love.”
Hera replied so happy to be apart of her owner.

“WHAT!!! Wait does that mean Registeel is also in my head.” Sal shuddered at the thought.

“This is so neat. Where am I? What happens when I do this?” Registeel thought as he touched a nerve in Sal’s brain making him do jumping jacks repeatedly. “Yea, this is fun. Do it again, again.” Registeel said as he repeatedly touched the nerve.

Sal and the two other pokemon in his head were starting to get a little sick from the jumping.

“STOP DOING THAT!!!!”
all three of them yelled at the same time.

“Great, what did I get my self in too?”
Sal thought to himself.

“Tell me about it. I can’t even see my own reflection anymore.”
said the vain Apollo.

“I think this is just great. I get to be a part of Sal at all times now.”
retorted the enthralled Hera.

“I like eggs!” said Registeel as Apollo, Hera, and Sal all anime fell simultaneously.

“Can we go play with those pokemon I found earlier” Registeel asked.

“NOOO!!!” the other three yelled.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
All the others were affected by the ray, but Tobias was confused. He had never seen the Sceptile and Scizor that were talking in his head.

Who are you? he asked, trying to figure it out. I've never known a Scizor or a Sceptile.

The balance of Light and Shadow, Anubial grumbled, he was trapped in the boy's mind. It has fused you with Pokemon you never knew, but were the same as you.

Yes, we are your skills incarnate, Scizor agreed. You never knew us, but we were always here with you.

Me and Scizor are your dormant fighting skills, Sceptile explained. We have always been a part of you.

Does that include Anubial? Tobias asked his spirits.

No, Anubial growled. I am forced here by the Sacred Four, but we will never be one.

Psychic

Really and truly
Zapdos had come to join his brother and sister, and the Legendary birds were finally united once again. But the reunion was short lived.

Just as Moltres and Articuno were welcoming Zapdos as he had greeted them, they were all called upon and told by Ho-Oh that the ceremony would begin.

“No! It is but too soon!” Moltres cried out desperately when the phoenix finished his speech, a weight in the fire bird’s heart.

The three birds looked at each other for one last moment, their faces full of grief. They studied each other, engraving each other’s faces in their memories before turning to go to their respective Chosen.

The Chosen of the Sacred Four wrote upon Jirachi’s blue tags, writing upon them their wishes for the new Chosen.

As they did this, Rilla’s hand went to her belt, almost without her realizing it. Tears were forming in her green-brown eyes as she released her two closed Pokémon; a Gardevoir of great elegance and beauty, and a proud Scyther of noble and honorable temperance.

Gardevoir’s eyes were full of sadness, her dress-like body waving in the wind, moving like the calm ocean waves before a storm. Scyther stood in a stance suggesting he was preparing to battle, his clawed feet digging into the ground and gleaming scythes held at the ready. Both head heard what was to come, and they were prepared.

Moltres walked over to stand by Rilla. True, he loved his brother and sister, but this last moment in his own body would be spent with his Chosen. His eyes sparkled, but not in happiness, and his heart danced, though not with joy.

Once the messages was scribed, Jirachi’s three eyes opened wide, and the wish Pokémon glowed with the bright intensity of a star. Jirachi’s third eye absorbed the light, then shot it into the sky, which branched off, as Rilla watched in awe, to hit the Fourth Generation Legendaries, their Chosen and two Pokémon.

The light was intense, engulfing their entire bodies, though only the Pokémon were truly affected by this as they were broken down into atoms of light. Rilla watched in horror as Gardevoir, Scyther and Moltres allowed themselves to be taken apart, molecule by molecule, to be absorbed into the young girl’s body. She couldn’t understand how they could stand this being done to them while simply showing signs of having lost something they loved dearly.

My…friends… Rilla thought sadly, hanging her head, as if ashamed she had let this happen.

Do not grieve, Rilla. We are not gone. A feminine voice inside her head said gently.

Gardevoir? Rilla wondered, wide eyed. The other humans were going through similar experiences.

Yes, we are all right here, with you. Moltres’ proud, royal voice rang.

Never apart… Scyther would have closed his eyes and grinned, like the way one does when one knows something others do not.

And here I thought only crazy people hear voices in their head. Rilla thought with a grin.

Oh, we’re all mad here… Scyther’s grin would have widened had he the body. Whether or not he was joking or being wise Rilla could only wonder.

You had better get used to this, for this is the way it is going to be for a long time. Moltres said with one might call a telepathic sigh.

Not everyone would take to this so quickly, Rilla. I’m sure had you been unable to identify and recognize us, you would have considered yourself to have gone insane.

Most other people would have. Moltres agreed with Gardevoir.

Rilla almost laughed, and she knew that had she not been surrounded by other Chosen she would have been stared at.

Welcome to my head, guys. Rilla couldn’t help but chuckle. Even as a thought, the phrase sounded so…odd. It was something she’d never have expected she’d say all her life, yet here she was saying-or rather thinking-it!

Knightblazer

Memories in the Rain
I was thinking away when suddenly the Great Ho-Oh announced the time of bonding, and there came a great light display, I looked up and grinned when suddenly I felt something wrong... really wrong... I was sinking, sinking... into the darkness... that eternal darkness where I had once lived in.

"You...you...get back from us!" exclaimed on of those vill- no, murderers who had killed Kortez, my one and only true friend, the one who promised to be pals forever, no matter what the cost. But it had ended. I smiled a twisted smile as I threw my dagger... right into the heart of a villager. He looked, petrifited, at the knife enlodged on his chest. Then he rolled his eyes, and fell, lifeless. I grinned like a manic, and the villagers charged at me. I leaped up and retrived the dagger, then I began the masscare. Villager after villager, I slashed, stabbed and ripped at them. I laughed and grinned at the wails and painful cries of these people. Then, suddenly, I felt a sledge hanner on the back of my head, and I fell into darkness.

When I opened my eyes again, dawn had broke, and what I saw terribly frightened me. The entire village had caught fire that night, and all that was left were smoke, ashes and rubble. Around me were many corpses of the villagers I had slain. I looked at my arms. They only had a various number of cut and bruises. So were my legs. Tears fell from my eyes like a river. I had commited such a grave sin! But nothing could be done, even paying with my life.

I then saw the dagger I remembered taking last night. It was still crusted with the villagers' blood. I took it, and slashed my right eye, and vowed that I would never, never commit this again. I threw the dagger away, and then walked out of the ruined village.

I looked at the others, and my eyes widened in suprise. They were monsters! MONSTERS! I roared and shot a Fire Blast at them, they nimbly doged it, but all of their faces registed confiusion on it. I didn't care. They were monsters! Monsters! Every single one of them! They weren't human! No! They were not! I have to destroy them... these monsters! Die, fiends! I roared out to them as I shot another Fire Blast attack.

Lucifer, stop that! exclaimed a voice in my head.

Who's there?! I demanded, stopping in my tracks.

It's me... Artemis... your Marrowak! he exclaimed back.

Luci, I know its painful, but stop! said another voice. This voice sounded so painful... so sad...

NO! They're monsters! See?! I shot back at the two looking at them. Indeed they were monsters, with horns adn claws, and didn't look human at all. MONSTERS!

((OOC: Yes, Lucifer has lost control of himself, due to his painful past, someone better stop him...))

Status
Not open for further replies.