• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metamorphic Battles-The Beginning of The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"Aw man," Tobias muttered, snapping out of his trance. It was over, he was fused. "Not everyone is finished yet!"

"Mudkip!" he shouted, tossing out the water Pokemon's ball. "Swellow!"

Both Pokemon emerged, ready to fight. "Divert his attention from the others who are still fusing!" he shouted.

Both Pokemon tore into the fused rampage, though they weren't strong enough to stop it, they were annoying enough to stop it from fighting. "Let's see what all I can do," Tobias muttered, calling forth the spirits inside of him.

"Scizor!" he roared, sprouting red wings from his back. He had no idea, it was all subconcious, what he was doing. "Divert him back!" he shouted, flying up into the air with Swellow. His head was covered with a red visor.

I am with you, came the warrior's voice from deep inside. We are one.

"Steel Wing!" he shouted, tearing through the sky. He launched an attack on the firey dog, knocking it a safe distance away.

"Mudkip, Water Gun!" he shouted, as Mudkip attacked. "Swellow, Aerial Ace!"

Hopefully, his morphs are battling him, weakening him enough for me to stop him, Tobias though, releasing Charmelean. "Fire Punch!" Tobias ordered, as Charmelean attacked.

"Got to hold out until the others are done," Tobias muttered, trusting the Scizor lying in his mind to aid him.

OoC: I thought as both our characters are new at morphing, he woul have all the powers he normally has.

Last edited:

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
OOC: Time to get riotous.

I whispered to Lucifer, "Vulcan." Immediately followed a series of unfortunate events that involved a nearly burnt Lucifer, an annoyed Groudon and a frozen Entei.

"You know, you need exercise self-control. Or I will be forced to kick your ***." Groudon said to Entei Iced.

I stood alone after that while groudon went underground to torture more things.

WHen Ho-oh said it was time for bonding, I was surprised at Groudon's reaction.

"Bah...dug these guys out." My Golem and my Charizard appeared as he heaved the dead bodies out of the ground.

"Hey, almighty birdie of ****, this guy," he jabbed at me, "wants to use these dead men," he jabbed at the ground, "For his morphs. 'That fine?"

I watched in silence. Could I bring the souls of my dead Pokemon with me along?

Last edited:
B

BrokenDreams

Tanya's vision slowly returned, blurry, yes, but enough to see four forms fighting. Three of them were aimed at a large dog. She could finally identify one of the forms as a morph, probably Entei's, and the other was a Scizor, yet still carrying humanistic looks. The other two were a Swellow and a Mudkip, both trying to keep the frenzied morph from the others. The morph turned to Tanya, its eyes flaring angrily and it pounced.

Tanya managed to save herself by rolling to the side, only to get her shoulder singed by a Fire Blast. She screamed in pain and lost control over her body. Fortunately, it was Zodiac who took cotrol and evaded attacks, trying to keep his master unharmed. After being moved to a safe distance, Tanya managed to regain her compulsure, along with control of her body. She was still weak and felt her illness coming on. She puked blood onto the ground, her tired eyes watching the saliva and blood try to seep into the soil beneath the grass.

The creature pounced at her once more, even crazier that it had missed her. Luckily, the Scizor-morph attacked the former boy and began engaging in a feirce battle with the help of the Swellow and the Mudkip, presumably his pokemon. Tanya looked at the battle and felt a tinge of worry. She thought of the only way to stop him without hurting the boy, but at what cost?

"Tanya! I know what you're thinking! Don't do it. You haven't fully gained control of your powers." shouted Kyogre in a worried tone. "You should know the consequences. That's how you ended up with your illness!"

Tanya ignore the Legendary and preceded to keeping herself calm and gathering her energy into one link. She flinched with pain as she felt her subconcious slink toward Lucifer. Finally, identified by an increased amount of pain, Tanya and Lucifer's link was established. Darkness shrouded around the pair, Lucifer was yelling and screaming, clutching his head. Only once before had Tanya felt such pity, and it was in an event she refused to remember. She tried to calm him down with soft words, but ony received a harsh slap on the face. Lucifer pushed her to the ground and attempted to strangle her, calling her a monster.

"Lucifer! Stop, please!" Tanya pleaded to the boy. "You musn't do this. We are the same as you. Those that which you see are the Chosen. WE must not fight among ourselves."

Tanya realized he wouldn't listen and resorted to slapping him on the face, momentarily stunning him. His hand was on his cheek, his mind in a daze.

"Listen, we will never defeat Team Abonimation if we act like this. Please be calm." Tanya screamed, tears streaming down her face becasue she was feeling the consequence come forward. "I must go now. And please think about what I've said. Oh, and please tell Kyogre, good luck with finding another Chosen and tell Jirachi that I apologize that he has to do the bonding process over again for Kyogre."

With those words, their links disconnected and the battle ended. Lucifer returned to his body, and collected himself. But Tanya, though she made it back safely, did not awaken. No sign of a pulse could be detected and no breath emerged from her mouth. Some say that life hangs by a string, and Tanya's had just been cut ...

OoC: Tanya is only in coma

Last edited by a moderator:

MerkelHog

Metallic fighter
After the initial shock of being fused together with his pokemon and coming to grips with the fact that they were now always a part of him, Sal saw Tobias fighting one of the Chosen who was going out of control. Before he knew what was going on, he was charging head first into battle.

At the same time he sent out Neptune and Mercury to help him out.

“Neptune use Ice Beam and Mercury use Body Slam.” Sal yelled as he ran towards the out of control kid. “You looked like you could use some help” He said as he stood next to Tobias with a big grin on his face.

Before the attacks hit, a girl got in the way. Sal tried to stop the attacks but it was too late to stop the Ice Beam. Sal sent out Venus and told her to use Flamethrower on the beam to extinquish it. His idea worked. Through the smoke he saw the girl slap the crazy kid to wake him up but that didn't work. The girl then said something but Sal could not hear what. The kid and the girl then fainted and fell to the ground. As the kid laid there as he slowly turned back to his original form, Sal saw that it was Lucifer, the kid whom he met earlier.

At first he didn't think anything was wrong, so he decided to relax. Sal sat down on a rock nearby to catch his breath and wait for everyone else finish. He opened his backpack and saw the red oak box. He could not believe how short of a time it has been since he left his house. It seems like it has been at least a week since he left. He opened the box to finally get a look at his work. Sal could not wait to reveal his work in front of the other chosen.

Sal's serenity was shattered when he saw what was unfolding in front of him.

Last edited:

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"No," Tobias said softly. His Scizor returned to the depths of his mind as all his Pokemon rushed forth to help the girl. "NO!"

The girl had ceased movement, her heart had stopped, as well as everything in her. "This can't happen because of me," he whispered. If I had beaten him fast enough, she wouldn't have gotten this way.

He lifted her into his arms, trying to figure out a way to breath. He tried the Hiemlic, but nothing seemed to work.

"What is this?" he asked no one, only Sal had recovered from the fusion. "Why can't I help her?" There had to be a way. She was so cold.

"Charmelean, get over here now!" he shouted. "Heat her up a bit, I'll try and see if there is anything else that can be done." He removed her restrictive clothing, following instructions he'd heard long ago, as Charmelean began to work his magic. He placed her near the burning tail.

"Swellow, use Focus Energy on her," he ordered, having Swellow try to channel the heat to her.

"Chickorita," he muttered, releasing the grass type from its ball. "Use Sweet Scent and Aroma Therapy."

"Please don't die," he prayed to her. "I don't want your death to be on my hands."

Now all he could do was prey she could try and be saved. She was so close, he could only hope he could save her.

B

BrokenDreams

"Its hopeless," muttered Kyogre's voice loud enough for the two boys to hear. "She's fallen into full coma. She won't get out until she can hone her powers and wake herself."

The boys were shocked by the fact that Kyogre had left Tanya's mind, Zodiac and Shade beside him. The Umbreon was whimpering and covered his face in his paws.

Kyogre saw the disappointment rise in the boys' faces and replied, "We tried to warn her, but she's always so stubborn. The thing that confuses me the most is why she did it. Tanya never cared about humans, all she did was reject them on the outside, when she really longed to be one on the inside."

The boys were confused at this, but Kyogre refused to give an explanation, claiming he had made her an oath never to speak of what she had done. All he would say was that something happened that changed her forever, something that she regretted all her life. Tanya's string had only been cut halfway, and thread by thread, it was falling apart.

Knightblazer

Memories in the Rain
Darkness... darkness... it covered me, embraced me as a mother would to a child... then it clicked.

Lucifer... child of the devil... darkness incarnate...that was me...

I slowly groaned and opened my eyes. Flashes of the recent events came into my mind. That... that girl... "NO!" I shouted, then rushed to now the unconcious girl. She was alive. Barely. "I'm so sorry..." I trailed off, as tears flowed like a river from my eyes. What was the point? I had caused another's life, all of us, supposed to stop evil from taking over. And before it began... tragedy had happened.

There is still hope, Luci, said a voice in my head. It was a gentle and loving voice...

Jacques? There's a way? I asked the Swellow residing in my mind.

Of course ther's a way, Lucifer. You're no Darkness incarnate. You have healing powers... because you hail from Viridian Forest... trailed off Artemis.

What?! You kew my hometown? I asked.

We knew... we'll talk about it later. But your healing powers are greater than any, even Yellow, added Jacques.

You HAVE to try it Lucifer, said Artemis.

Lucifer. You created this problem, you fix this problem, muttered Entei.

I nodded, then put my hands together, and said a phrase that came naturally from my mind to mouth, as if it had always been there, lying dormant.

O Great, Viridian... hear me thee,
With life that sprouts upon thy land,
Grant me the life thy gives,
And grant thy power to heal thy sees!

Then my hands burst out a great burst of light green aura that startled every one, even me. I looked at my hands in suprise.

Hurry! Restore the thread of life before it truly snaps! yelled Artemis in my head.

On instinct, I put my hands on her forehead. The aura ran from my hand to around her body. The green aura envloped her, then disappeared. She then shuddered, and then I could feel life sprouting from her once more. I sighed, and removed my hands, wiping sweat on my forehead. She was saved. I stood up and walked up to the Great Ho-Oh.

"Great Ho-Oh, I beseech you to undo the bonding between Entei and me. I have caused great harm to the other chosen, so I deem myself unworthy of such an honour," I asked the Rainbow Phoenix. Tears streaming down once more.

((OOC: Yes, I feel rather emotional))

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"That's not yours to refuse," Tobias answered for him, walking up behind him. "We all make mistakes, but that's okay, because power can be deadly even in the purest hands."

He was carrying the girl's body, before lightly placing it on the more comfortable ground. "You have nothing to be ashamed of for losing control."

"What he said," Ho-oh answered gently.

"You can't blame yourself for this," the boy continued, covering up the girl in his jacket. "This is what happens when control is lost, but what matters it that you could regain it before you totally lost it."

He returned his Pokemon to their Pokeballs, and called Sal over to them. "Sal, I don't want you to mention what happened here to the others, got it?"

Sal looked amazed that Tobias could deny him these bragging rights.

"I don't care," Tobias answered his voiceless outrages. "The more honorable thing to do is to not tell any of the other Chosen that he lost control. We tell them that I did, they don't care about me, so it'll work itself out."

"No, I'm not being noble, just do it and they'll be happy," Tobias continued, falling down onto the earth. "Make sure she's okay, and they'll let me go alone, the way I was planning to."

OoC: Yes, my characer is noble. I figure as no one cares about him, he'll be better off.

MerkelHog

Metallic fighter
Sal looked at Tobias in shock. After all that has happened, he still thought no one cared about him.

“No one cares about you! I care about my friends and your one of them. So I won’t let you do that. Also, what would Sylvia think if you told her it was you who did this? So don’t try to be noble. This is what we are going to say: A TA grunt showed up and tried to interrupt the bonding process and during the fight Tanya got hurt and Lucifer healed her and that’s that! And you won’t be traveling alone because I am coming with you!” Sal yelled at Tobias and the others.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
"And how did a TA member get here?" Tobias asked, he understood Sal's concern. "We must tell my story, because it can be believed. You probably haven't seen a TA member before, so you cannot give a discription anyone will believe."

"I don't mind it anyway," he sighed. "Sylvia won't speak to me, but no one else has. Lucifer is the one that needs help, not me." He threw out a Pokeball, releasing Chickorita. "Use Sleep Powder on me Chikorita," he ordered, before turning to the others. "Tell my lie, it's the best way out of this. Sometimes you have to look beyond what you want."

And with that he fell to the ground asleep, hitting a rock with his elbow.

MerkelHog

Metallic fighter
Sal knew Tobias was right but he still did not want to see his friend take the flack for what happened. He looked around at the others still being fused until he saw that the four older kids were still there. They had fought against TA members before; they should be able to help him with a description.

“You guys just saw what went down, should I keep Tobias’s plan or can you guys help me come up with a realistic description of a TA grunt?” Sal asked the four older kids who were looking up at him.

katiekitten

The Compromise
Regirock wearily looked up from his only just set up game of chess and sighed.
“I guess we will have to play another time,” he told RegiIce regretfully. Slowly getting up, he marched towards Cat and stood at her side as the beam zoomed towards them.
This should be fun… He thought as he was hit.

Jirachi turned to Cat and shot out a beam of pure white light. She felt it envelope her, a slight tingly sensation. Streams of white light flew around her, blinding her. She shut her eyes, feeling slightly giddy. The light suddenly went out and she opened her eyes. Regirock, the Rapidash and the Dragonite had disappeared. She felt strange, as if there was a strange presence somewhere. She nearly jumped out of her skin when Regirock spoke.
Ah, no wonder you are always so fast to run away. I had forgotten what it felt like to be young again, with your whole life ahead of you…
She started. His voice was coming from inside her mind.
Of course it is! What did you think was going to happen? The Dragonites voice came now, regal and proud.
I just didn’t expect you guys to be, you know, all there. Nattering in my ear
Our ear. This time it was a Rapidash, peeping up from the back. She was always shy, Cat remembered. Anyway, You didn’t think we were going to let you just walk over us, do what ever you want, did you? You forget this works two ways. You may use our bodies, but we can also use yours.
Cat winced.
Ok, ok… I didn’t think it through… Cat admitted.
Yes, you didn’t. The Rapidash answered smugly.
Cat had always thought she was shy, but apparently not. Arrogant, but quiet, Cat thought. What a combination.
Oi! I heard that. The Rapidash replied in an offended tone. Cat grinned.
Sorry. She automatically replied, not meaning it. She felt a negative vibe from the presence of the Rapidash and her smile grew wider.
“Cat, are you ok?” It was Alex’s voice.
What is happening on the outside world Beatrice? Came Regirocks’ voice. Open your eyes before I open them for you. Cat sighed and complied. He is a lot ruder now, she thought sadly. A wave of apologetic feelings reached her from Regirock and she forgave him. Focusing on the scene before her, she gasped. It was a big confusion, someone was on the ground, the Lucifer guy seemed to have temporarily lost control… She stared around in amazement.

What the… What’s happened? She asked, unaware she was still thinking it.
How should we know? The Dragonite replied dryly. Why don’t you ask?
Cat glared at the ground. When we are unmerged, she began.
Stop bickering and get on with it! The Rapidash practically screamed in her head impatiently. Regirock agreed and Cat did so. No use in any more fighting, she decided. I have to live with them for Hoho knows how long. Refocusing on the present, she looked towards Alex.

“Yep, I’m ok,” She told him, smiling. “Just getting to grips with it… It confusing, having three other voices in my head. A quick question, do you have any clue about what just happened?”

Last edited:

Lemurian

Lady Myuu's Opposite
Alex pondered it a second. "Maybe." he said, slowly. "The earlier battles against Team Abnomination was fought by Morphers, who had the ability to transform into Pokemon to fight TA. I think we have gained that ability now."

'Nice goin', lol.' Salamander, the Magmar "spoke" again. 'You won't get many girls by borin' 'em stiff, lawl. You own in bad chatting.' Regice interrupted. 'Even as this idiot is saying it rather blunt, he might have a point.' Ice said. 'Shush!' Shade quieted the other two. 'You are not excactly much help.'

Nylf

Ho-oh's eyes turned red. Not a good thing. Immense rainbow flames burst of of his body, covering the entire plains. The few morphers still bonding were undisturbed, as to those in the beams the outside was non-existant. Ho-oh's voice boomed out. Or was it Ho-oh? Sieg had seen this once or twice, and he was never sure what happened, even though he himself had been bonded to Ho-oh when it happened once. The other three Sacred's were glowing a rainbow light, as Ho-oh became the sole vessel for their light temporarily.

STOP NOW CHOSEN WHO ARE BONDED. THOSE WHO HAVE SINNED ARE FORGIVEN IN THIS MOMENT. THOSE WHO ARE PURE ARE NOW NORMAL WHILE THE FLAMES BURN. YOUR POWERS ARE NOT TO BE WIELDED IN PSYCHOTIC FURY. YOU ARE NOW MORPHS, THE VERY SYMBOL OF HO-OH'S DREAM. YOU ARE NOW MORE LIGHT THAN SHADOW, OR IN THE CASE OF THE MALLAIN, MORE SHADOW THAN LIGHT. THIS IS NO DIFFERANCE. YOU ARE ALL TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN. NOW CONTINUE YOUR JOURNIES, AND YOUR LIVES, THOUGH CHANGED FOR THE GREAT, MUST BE KEPT AS NORMAL. YOU MAY BE SPECIAL, BUT THE WORLD MUST NOT KNOW. WODAHS DNA THGIL FO ECNALAB EHT MUST BE MAINTAINED, OR THE PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL PLAINS WILL CONVERGE AND DISAPPEAR. NO LIFE, NO DEATH, JUST ABYSS. AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE. THOSE WHO ARE ILL ARE CURED IN THE FLAMES. THOSE WHO ARE DEAD ARE ALIVE IN THE FLAMES. NOW THE FLAMES DIE, AND THE POWERS WITH THEM, TILL NEXT WE MEET CHOSEN!

The flames died down, and the Sacred Four returned to normal. What was this being, who was born of the most Sacred light? Ho-oh shook his head, and blinked.

"OK, what the (censored) just happened?"

Everyone not bonding anime fell.

"OK, yes Groudon, life is created, taken or a physical form is manaphested in bonding, depending on circumstances. Young Tobius has had Pokemon born of his spirit, while Selven will unfortuantly lose two of his Pokemon in the bonding, and if thos are young Vulcan's most trusted, then yes, they will be revived, my power is not needed. And apparantly rage and heroism awaken your powers on instinct. Just take a deep breath, calm down and wait for everyone else to finish, and I will explain the full extent of your powers, and how it is accssesed without instinct. Hopefully Sieg, Tila, Cane and Derek will assisst and Drake will example?"

"Sure Ho-oh!" the five said.

"Whatever you want mon!" Tropius laughed.

"Anything m'lord," Aerodactyl screeched.

"Yes Ho-oh," Suicune nodded, sighing at his partners reactions. Aerodactyl respected the phoenix, while Tropius was too carefree to care who he was talking to.

OOC: Just don't ask about Ho-oh. That force is not Mew, or Mallain, or the S4. It is basically the guverning force over all the legendaries, that is embedded in the light of the S4. What it really is is unknown even to me, I just dreamt it up. I'm not saying it's God, so don't take it like that. The real first Pokemon may be more appropriate. All elements, all types, all abilities, everything Pokemon are in one vessel. Yeah, that's about right.

Last edited:

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
Latios frowned... the time for Bonding...

The light engulfed him... and Latios screamed in pain. He litterally stood there, screaming as loudly as he could, as he felt a sharp, intense pain all throught his body. He felt as if acid had been poured all over him as he was melting...

There was no terror, no frustration, no sadness... only his tears of pure, raw suffering. Tears streamed down his cheeks... and he was horrified, his body ripped apart into tiny pieces of energy.

This time, his soul screamed at the top of his lungs in terror as he screamed in protest one last time, revolting against the necessity of merging... and his body entered within Selven's.

Selven cringed in pain... in pain as holy energy entered within the body of a being who was completely tainted by darkness...

His mutated glove's eyes widened in pain as well... and disappeared. His hand slowly returned to it's original form, the Dark power within it nullified by the Legendary Bird... and as the merge was completed, the human stood there.

Regis smiled... he smiled as two souls stood next to him. The first was a male Skarmory, Zoraphex, and the second was Aixely, a female Togetic...

Regis closed his eyes... and a single tear came out. "So... this is it I guess. Aixely... I and Zoraphex will now become one with Selven... and altought in normal circumstances, this would be just a good bye... unfortunately, this will be a farewell for us. Selven's soul is a vacuum, a void... a reflection of the Vortex. Our bodies will come inside and be released, in time... but our souls will never come back. I am not afraid of emptiness... not afraid of mental death. I have always been a Shadow Pokemon... a being of Emptiness. I used the void for so long... and now, I will return to it."

He turned to Aixely, smiling... "Zoraphex and I are his two most trusted Pokemon... it is only natural for us to be the ones. Aixely... I... I want you never to forget me, okay? Just... don't forget..."

Just like it had engulfed Latios, it engulfed the three... and Regis stood there, especting to be turned into energy... but his eyes widened as Aixely and Zoraphex begun to be turned into energy! Yes, he had espected Zoraphex to do it... but not Aixely!

"NO!" the Murkrow flied foward and landed in front of the Togetic, grabbing it's quickly disappearing hands... "Why?... why? His soul... will absorb you whole... you are not a shadow... you do not deserve this..."

Aixely smiled sadly as her lower body had completely disappeared, only her hands, wings, and head remaining... "I will not disappear... I will live on as Selven's powers... and you are not a shadow... A shadow cannot feel... Fare... well..."

The Skarmory had almost completely disappeared. Only his eyes remained fully visible... "The time has come. Let's go, Aixely."

The faint ghost that was now Aixely nodded and turned to the Murkrow, smiling to him one last time as her body was fully ripped apart...

The two souls swirled about in the light under the form of pure energy... and were then sucked into Selven, his body flinching in pain one final time.

FLASH!

The light stopped shining on Selven and his Pokemon... and Selven collapsed on his knees. Regis stood there, staring at him...

"Why Aixely... why?" he whispered to himself... "I was the one... who was meant to disappear..."

Latios cried... he cried, all alone, surrounded in complete darkness... and then, he suddenly stopped, feeling a chill run his spine...

He didn't dared to turn around... and anyway, since he was standing in an endless void of darkness, he was sure he would not see anything...

A gigantic shadow with glowing crimson eyes stood tall before Latios, the Legendary Bird looking like nothing more than a mere insect before the being of pure, raw darkness behind him...

The being had no definite form, only it's endless, dirty, old cloak, pitch-black like the nightsky, covering the void and surrounding Latios. The figure placed it's two gigantic, clawed, three-fingered hands on the Pokemon's shoulders. The hands... were horrific. Each of the claws at the end of each finger looked more like a teeth than a claw and the hands themselves looked like mouths. Five, blood-red eyes were on the back of the hands, truly giving them the look of horribly disformed snake hands. The being had no body, only purple and black swirling energy being visible where the body should be, forming an endless vortex that consumed everything. The being's face... was non-existant, only his eyes visible...

"You... you cannot be human... This... this cannot truly be... your soul..." cried Latios, an intense feeling of guilt being forced into his heart... a guilt coming from the inside of the vortex.

"This is what years of hatred has transformed me into. Evil... was not born out of Mallain. Darkness alone is not Evil. Evil was born out of Hatred... out of the hearts of humans and Pokemon. Mallain's true form is not that of Mew's opposite... it is that of the human who has completely accepted him into his heart, becoming him. Mallain's true form is not that of the Legendary Pokemon of Darkness... but the one of the human who rules over Team Abomination... of the human who has became one with Hatred." explained the shadow...

Latios then finally understood... that this shadow was his Chosen... that it was Selven's true form.

"Mewtwo did not truly transfigure me, unlike what most people think, actually. He merely caused my body to reflect what it hid within... and since I had became Mallain, the King of Demons and Shadows, my physical form became his own. Years have caused me to gain back my humanity... but the Darkness was only tamed... it never truly left. But within this cloak of shadows... within this vortex of endless suffering... a human soul remains. It is hard to believe but... even though I became Mallain... my former identity as Selven was not erased. Celebi's mother seen it... and it is why she gave me another chance."

Selven slowly floated away from Latios and slowly, Latios turned back to face his Chosen. His soul was standing at least at twice his size, his form not even barely human... but his humanity could be sensed. Hard to believe but true... this being was not Mallain... or at least, not anymore.

"This cloak no longer reflect who you are." stated Latios. "You may have Mallain's form... but there is no hatred flowing from you. There is no Evil springing forth from this shadow."

Latios grinned. How ironic... in the merge, he was supposed to see his Chosen's soul in all of it's glory... and yet Selven's soul stood hidden under a disguise of pure negative feelings...

"You said it yourself... you no longer are Mallain and thus, this body and cloak no longer suit you! Mew has better remove this darkness and restore you to your actual, fully human self once this is over, just like it was agreed that she would." said Latios.

The shadow floated there, his expression unreadable. "I... had espected a more negative reaction from you upon seeing who I truly was..."

"Who you truly are? I still don't know what your soul looks like! But anyway... I am more interested at seeing my sister. I have been forced to travel with you... and will get to travel with you as well. I want to speak to my sister... if her soul still exist within her Chosen's body, that is... and speaking of souls... what happened to that Togetic and to that Skarmory?" asked the Legendary Pokemon.

The shadow's eyes glowed blue for a second... and Latios felt a stronger wave of guilt mixed with sadness... and he saw two tentacles sprout from the cloak. At the end of each tentacle stood a half-decayed, barely recognisable body... and Latios's eyes widened in horror as he noticed who those two were...

"To merge with the dead is dangerous... one must be dead and as such... the two died. As you were already dead, your soul could not be consumed... but sadly, Zoraphex and Aixely will only live on as parts of me... their feelings and memories mine... but their souls being gone, actually." Latios couldn't believe it...`

He felt sick and looked away from the shadow... "This is terrible... that wasn't supposed to happen..."

"You're not the only one who finds this to be sad, actually... and this shouldn't have happened, indeed." stated the shadow. "Now... let us awaken. I hate to bathe into my own sorrow and guilt... let us return to the Light... to the world, where the others await our return..."

There was a Light in the Darkness... and the vortex, the shadow, the void disappeared as everything came into existance...

"I am... awake." Selven said, with Latios's telepathic voice.

The human stood up and stared at the world, feeling changed... he turned down to look at his glove... and wondered... why did he hid it? Why did he hid of what he was? The Darkness... the vile form... is nothing but a disguise. He truly is human inside... Latios said so and he believes so as well.

CLAC!

The five blades were pulled off his arm and he slid the blood-covered glove off his hand, revealing a three-fingered hand, the fingers inflated like balloons...

Selven stared at his hand... and for the first time in years, felt the gentle breeze stroking his hand... a hand that was not human by any mean... but was still his true hand. Regardless of how much more human-looking the glove was... it remained a glove and as such, ironically, would always look more inhuman than his true hand.

Selven then proceeded to pull off his left glove as well and then, thrown away both. He espected people to look at his hands and gasp in horror... but it didn't mattered anymore. Once he will have rescued Celebi, he will be restored to a fully human figure... and as such, since the time he'll be human once again isn't that far-off, he'd better start acting like a real human right now!

Selven smiled, turning to face the other Chosen. What would be their anwsers? He couldn't wait to hear them...

For the first time in years, he felt his hard emotionnal shell breaking apart... and he realised that he was, despite everything, still just a teenager... and as such, longed to experience life to it's fullest like most teenagers.

His optimism was shattered however upon seeing his most trusted Pokemon, Regis, looking so miserable...

He figured out... that Regis knew the truth. All of those Pokemon the Chosen merged with... it was a temporary merge. Even his own merge with Latios would be undone in time... but his merge with Aixely and Zoraphex would never, ever be undone. They were gone... forever... and Selven knew that throught his years, Regis had only met a single Pokemon which had never judged him based on his Shadow aura...

He turned to see the Murkrow, feeling guilt... guilt from removing her from his life in such a brutal way... "Regis... I..." the black bird Pokemon didn't let him finish.

"There's nothing to say." he stated. "Some must die so that others may live... and besides, she will live on... as a part of you."

The Murkrow forced a smile on his face and turned his back to his trainer, facing Rayquaza unstead... he stared deep into his eyes, wondering if the Legendary Pokemon knew of what his trainer's true nature was...

... yes, they must know... both Mew and Mewtwo had seen it. But still... it bothered him. That darkness was no longer part of his trainer himself... and yet, it still continued to plague him, continued to consume all those around him.

Team Abomination was Darkness... can Darkness defeat Darkness?... Mewtwo fought Team Abomination and he's even made of pure negative feelings and energies! He is basically Mallain reborn!... and yet, he fought alongside his mother, sister, and opposite...

If Mallain reborn chose Good... then what kept Selven from doing so as well?... and anyway, it was only a temporary state. His trainer as well as all of his Pokemon will be rid of that Darkness once and for all once their mission is completed. Their punishment, which was to remain Shadow creatures despite the Dark Power leaving them, will finally end...

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
As everyone came out of their trances, Tobias too rose, bleeding from his arm. Ignoring the pain, he stood up, he had his lie prepared. "Right now Lucifer needs help, so that will be what I'll do."

One of the people had awoken, seeming dazed and wondering. She asked what had happened. Giving Sal a look of silence, he muttered, "I accidentally lost control while fusing."

He pointed to the unconcious girl he had placed on the ground, he had taken the safety of removing his jacket. "Can you give her some help? She sort of got sick while trying to help me with Sal and Lucifer. They managed to beat me, so I de-morphed, but not fast enough to fix what I'd done."

I'm sorry Sylvia and Sal, he thought to himself, keeping his eyes unrevealing. This way is better for Lucifer, he needs friends, and he won't get them if he's blamed.

"I'm sorry for the trouble I caused," Tobias said, before leaving her to sit on a rock's cliff.

Last edited:
S

Summer Wolf

There meeting was short. Zapdos was only just coming to speak to Articuno and Moltres before the three were broken apart by the call to morph with the trainers.

"I had hoped this would be longer, but good-bye brothers." The legendary bird of ice said turning away from her brothers. Although, Articuno was not very fond of Michael, she had decided to walk over towards him and stand in front of the boy, waiting as he released his two strongest Pokemon.

Michael's hands reached to the last two of his pokeballs clipped to his belt and released the strongest Pokemon in his posession. Arcanine, and Metagross, both orignally not his own capture, but his father's.

"Sorry guys." Michael muttered, looking at the ground. Abruptly, the boy kneeled on one knee and wrapped his arm around Arcanine's neck, saying he was sure they had no wish for this and he was sorry. He walked towards the large Metagross and did his best to hug the metal Pokemon, saying the same he had for Arcanine.

"I'm sorry Articuno. Sorry you have to be a constant guardian and sorry you have to fuse with someone as weak as me." Michael said, staring straight at the legendary bird of ice. Articuno gave Michael a curt nod before looking at his two brothers, one final time before being fused with no desire to fuse.

The light was blinding. More blinding than any darkness.

Michael could not see his Pokemon and the legendary, despite his tries, until the light subsided. And when it did, Michael felt a warm sense in his body. A warm sense of power surging through his veins.

He did not know when the particles of Pokemon had merged with him, but he guessed it was when he felt a tiny tingling sense in his body. Michael had not expected that... had not expected just a small tingling. He had expected a painful feeling of minds, souls splitting together but no. There was only a small tingling. Perhaps he had expected the process to twist him a little and the rush of power through his veins to overwhelm him but it didn't.

And all that meant was that he had begun to doubt himself without knowing it.

So... it's done? Michael asked himself in his mind.

Yup. A masculine voice in his mind told him.

I'm not going crazy, am I? Michael questioned himself, so none of the other Chosen could hear him.

No... No... I do not think so. A metallic voice interjected.

I think he's crazy. The male voice said.

The hazel haired boy sat down on the ground, wanting to sort this out now.

It's the morph's unfortunate after result. We're in your mind. A female voice explained and Michael finally realized who the voices were. That one was Articuno.

Awww D***! I was having fun with him. What was up with aplogizing profusely? Made you look stupid. The masculine voice, the voice of his Arcanine, said in a bored tone.

Because... don't you guys feel limited in my mind?

Well... the space is a little small. The Arcanine joked, and if he were in his own body, he would've been grinning and Michael would've slapped him.

Oh Arcanine, it could be worse. We could be entirely non-exsistant in personality, but luckily, Jirachi found a way to store some of our personality and mind into Michael's mind, although I'm not sure how because our brains have de-materialized but-

SHUT UP! Metagross was interrupted by Arcanine's and Michael's shouting. Articuno stayed silent, except for an occasional sigh.

Knightblazer

Memories in the Rain
I just sliently sat a corner, thinking what I had done in the past few minutes. Yeah, all I did was to endanger one's life, I thought glumly to myeslf. Kortez... I still could remember those bright blue eyes, that cheery smile, his playful voice... that was gone the moment he was killed. I closed my eyes, and sorta dozed off while nagging with the trio living in my mind.

C'mon, Luci, it wasn't your fault this happened, said Jacques gently.

Yes, Lucifer, it really was unexpected to happen, added Artemis.

But...but... I almost killed a person! And she was innocent! I argued weakly.

Really. D'you expect to remain like this your entire life? Remember what you had vowed to do! reminded Jacques.

My vow... yes, that day...

I walked through the dense forest, away from the slaughter I had caused. I was weak, tired, hungry. But I didn't care, I slowly trailed away from the place and reached a river. Just a few steps away, I fell, finally from starvation and thirst. Could this be the end...? I thought, as I closed my eyes, waiting for my paethic life to end.

But when I opened my eyes again, I saw that I was in a cave. Water, life-giving water dripped from the ceiling into my mouth, which restored me. I looked around. The place was fairly small, only enough for a human like me. Who could have rescued me? Then my answer came. A Cubone and a Taillow walked into a cave, holding a leaf filled with water. They looked at me, and passed the leaf to me. I said a small thanks, and gluped down the drink. They smiled at me, and pointed to a corner, where there was something covered with a piece of cloth. I removed it and saw a box of choclate snacks! I looked at the expiry date. It had expired a few days ago, but it was still edible. I opened the box, and gulped down the snack. They looked at me in approval.

"Ya know, maybe I should mave a vow, to never harm another's life, after killing all those villagers..." I trailed off, looking into the sky. THe duo looked shocked at first, staring at me and each other, then smiled at each other and turned to smile at me. At I smiled back at them. This was a chance to renew myself.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

You know what? Forget it. 2 pages already and it's only been a week or so. This is what I get because my uncle took the computer tower to get fixed. Thanks a lot guys. Zerodius was the only nice one to me...thanx Zerodius. Make me die or whatever. I don't care anymore. I wish you guys woulda at least godmodded me. If you have any questions or anything drop me a PM. Bye.

-XKaze

Nylf

OOC: I did godmod you. Remember my post? Those being bonded are unaffected by the outside. Simply put how you bond, what everyone you bond with thinks, ad then wake up and we're set. If I kill off Latias Zerodius won't forgive me. Here's the summary:

Latios looked after Latias, while Topaz simply watched and waited. Let's say she fell asleep waiting.
Sieg, Tila, Cane and Derek started from the bonding.
Everyone got covered in beams of light.
You're chosen Morphs and Latias became light and bonded with your soul.

Work from there and you're set! I tried to keep it so that nothing big happens while the bonding takes place. If you quit I can't sort out a Latias thing, as all the legendaries are key here. I said it would be in-depth. Now if anyone posts ANYTHING else other than their bonding, I'll ask a mod to close this and I'll start from scratch. Sprry for harshness, but French Homework is really annoying me.

BIC: Ho-oh looked to Drake.

"Yo Drake, your Crest of Ytirup records your memory doesn't it?"

"Yes," the green haired boy answered.

"I think the young girl who Latias chose is still clueless on the situation, and the only thing that can pierce that beam is memories, so that she may be filled in, could you do it?" Drake nodded, and he ran over to the beam of light showing the figure of a girl, a partially broken down Latias and the last physical remnanants of her choices, a Flygon and an Absol. He placed the small crest he wore around his neck, which was small and cryatalline, and exactly like Suicune's head ornament, and whne it touched the beam of light, the beam changed from yellow in colour to blue, and Drake felt his memories and the girl, who he now knew was called Topaz, become one.

He saw numerous occasions flash by, until he reached just recently.

Topaz watched on in pure innocence as Latias and her 'brother' caught up. She decided to not bother the pair and had went to sleep, while deciding which Pokemon to choose for the bonding, which an odd voice said she would need to do. Eventually, the mysterious voice in her head said:

" I have decided it is best to do as I did for Anubial's chosen, and create two Pokemon for you to bod with. They represent your real self, and therefore you and them will be fine together. They are this Flygon and Absol..."

At that Topaz woke with a start. The Pokemon she was going to bonded with had now appeared in front of her. But the other Chosen were more focused on Ho-oh. He had begun the morphing, as Sieg, Tila, Cane and Derek wrote the wish on the tags, and this brings her up to speed. Not even Drake knew what was happening now in her mind.

OOC: There, you're all caught up. Tell me ny needed edits, then post what you're Pokemon think of the bonding. And then we're all set!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.