• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Meteor Shop

MeteorRider

Meteor Shop (Cloning Services OPEN!!!)

Hi everyone and welcome to my shop

My breeding is done using 6iv Dittos so i can get any breedable pokemon with 5ivs and beneficial nature

Cloning Services
I can clone pokemon now. The clones I keep will NOT be traded to other trainers, they will stay in my pc boxes for collection purposes, so you dont have to worry about your pokemon being mass cloned.

Pokemon i have

Events
The following pokemon have 5iv and beneficial nature
Plasma Gensect
Tru Arceus
PRS2012 Reshiram
PRI21012 Zekrom
Shaymin
Win2011 Celebi
Almia Darkrai
SMR2010 Jirachi
Plasma Deoxys
Diancie
Hoopa
Zoroark
Shiny Xerneas
Shiny Yveltal

Items and Pokerus
I can trade any Item in the game
Pokerus

Wants
Events I dont have

Thanks for visiting my shop

Last edited:

djduststorm

Shiny Collector
what nature is the event zekrom or the regular zekrom?

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Could I get a data trade on that Mew please? I need it for the Dex entry. I will trade it back straight away.

djduststorm

Shiny Collector
how are the ivs on the naive one?

Hey Meteor ,

Do you have any interest in Mewtwonite -Y. I have 2 to trade.

I do have a shiny Skitty Kalos Bred of course and 5 ivs. If I read your OP correctly you'll breed any 5 pokemon. Egg moves ivs or natures ???

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
would you trade a tyranitarite for a charizarditeX?

MeteorRider

Hey Meteor ,

Do you have any interest in Mewtwonite -Y. I have 2 to trade.

I do have a shiny Skitty Kalos Bred of course and 5 ivs. If I read your OP correctly you'll breed any 5 pokemon. Egg moves ivs or natures ???

Im not looking for mewtwonites, The 5 pokemon that I breed for shinies can have 5ivs and beneficial nature, does not include egg moves or gender specific

Ratpigeon

Hi, I was wondering if I could get a Shaymin in exchange for a Shiny Amaura or Starter? I don't have one yet, but if you'd be willing to trade, I would go and start Masuda Methoding it, to be ready in a week-ish (depending on how lucky I get - my last MM only took 40 eggs). The Starters I can Masuda Method are: Snivy, Chespin, Chimchar, Tepig, Cyndaquil and Piplup.

MeteorRider

Hi, I was wondering if I could get a Shaymin in exchange for a Shiny Amaura or Starter? I don't have one yet, but if you'd be willing to trade, I would go and start Masuda Methoding it, to be ready in a week-ish (depending on how lucky I get - my last MM only took 40 eggs). The Starters I can Masuda Method are: Snivy, Chespin, Chimchar, Tepig, Cyndaquil and Piplup.

The shiny Amaura is ok

Ratpigeon

Ratpigeon

Hi Meteor,
Your Shiny Amaura is ready. He's Male, Timid and he has a perfect IV in HP (neither of his parents had any IVs, so that was a happy surprise :) ) and he's adorable - I'm ready to trade whenever you are.

MeteorRider

Hi Meteor,
Your Shiny Amaura is ready. He's Male, Timid and he has a perfect IV in HP (neither of his parents had any IVs, so that was a happy surprise :) ) and he's adorable - I'm ready to trade whenever you are.
I will be available all day today so pm me when you can trade

Ratpigeon

Hi, I'm back. I came across a Shiny Magician Braixen in one of my friend safaris, and was wondering if you'd be interested in trading him for a Genesect?
Thanks

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
I have a shiny Lileep, would you accept this for your Gensect?

Fatalshock

I don't suppose any of those 6 IV Dittos are for sale?