• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Meteotite Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celtic Origins

Intrested in Deoxys Lv. 30, can offer a shiny HP Fire kyurem.
Also intrested in Dialga (Sinjoh Ruins) Lv.1 can offer DW Charmander DW eV trained Blaziken & shiny gible.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
i just got a celebi in trade today. if you haven't been offered i'm interested in either the mew or the jirachi

\Mightyena/

I have a Shiny Mismagius and a JP Celebi. I'm interested in your Mew or Deoxys?

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
Would you accept a;

Shiny Flawless UT Gible w/ Outrage
FOR
Shiny Wurmple + Wynaut?

*Kyurem*

I have a Shiny Mismagius and a JP Celebi. I'm interested in your Mew or Deoxys?

Hmmm... May trade for Celebi, but for something else.. Anything else you've been looking for?

Hello I'd like to make you a rather extensive offer and I urge you to think it through;

Your Shiny Dialga + Shiny Wurmple + Mew/Deoxys
FOR
My Flawless UT Shiny Outrage Gible

What do you think?

Hmmm... I don't know if I'll trade all of those Pokemon for one, even if it is an awesome Gible, anything else you want?

BTW Nibblez thx for givin me a heads up, I always skip to the last post made and didn't see ur or \Mightyena/'s posts.

Hmmm..... What kind of pokemon would you want in return for the Alamos Darkrai?

Look at the Pokemon I want spoiler tag.

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
That's fair enough, how about this;

My Gible
FOR
Your Wurmple + Wynaut?

\Mightyena/

hmm, well how about both my mismagius and the Celebi for the mew? or just Celebi for any other mew you'd be willing to trade?

*Kyurem*

That's fair enough, how about this;

My Gible
FOR
Your Wurmple + Wynaut?

Sure! I'll PM you when I'm ready to trade, in the meantime, put my FC (In my sig) in ur Pal Pad and PM me ur FC.

hmm, well how about both my mismagius and the Celebi for the mew? or just Celebi for any other mew you'd be willing to trade?

What do you mean by both Mismagius?

\Mightyena/

Sure! I'll PM you when I'm ready to trade, in the meantime, put my FC (In my sig) in ur Pal Pad and PM me ur FC.

What do you mean by both Mismagius?
I originally offered either a Shiny Mismagius or the Celebi, but now I'm offering both

*Kyurem*

I originally offered either a Shiny Mismagius or the Celebi, but now I'm offering both

I will trade! I'll PM you when I'm to trade. For now, put my FC (In my sig) in ur Pal Pad and PM me ur FC.

I have a Celebi. Will that work?

No... Someone else (\Mightyena/) gave me a better offer for a Celebi, something else you have for trade?

Hmm... I don't really have much at the moment. I have some normal legendary pokemon and a couple event, and a handful of shiny pokemon.

\Mightyena/

So can you give me the exact trade conditions that are going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.