• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metroid Club

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I would like to join Please!
Favorite Metroid Game: Metroid Prime Hunters
What got you into playing Metroid: Metroid Zero Mission
whats your favorite boss?: Trace
well hey there welcome to the club glad to have you aboard :) if you have anything to share metroid related don't hesitate to share ^_^

Peter Harrison

Bumping Topics
Let’s get this club active again!
So, what do you hope for in a Metroid game for Nintendo Switch?

Xtroid

Metroid has been my favorite game series since I was 10. I am glad to know that things like this exist. Planning on joining soon.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
*sees a new post, tap-dances in old/dead thread*

Still no Prime 4 announcement yet? Booooo. *tap-dances back out, then pauses*

Oh, had a thought that it'd be pretty cool if a Metroid manga were to officially make its way over here. I mean, if the Legend of Zelda manga could, then why not Metroid? Sadly, doesn't appear to be the case, but some fans have made translations which have been posted on Metroid Database, and I figured I might as well spread the love.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
*sees a new post, tap-dances in old/dead thread*

Still no Prime 4 announcement yet? Booooo. *tap-dances back out, then pauses*

Oh, had a thought that it'd be pretty cool if a Metroid manga were to officially make its way over here. I mean, if the Legend of Zelda manga could, then why not Metroid? Sadly, doesn't appear to be the case, but some fans have made translations which have been posted on Metroid Database, and I figured I might as well spread the love.
I’m surprised that a Metroid manga isn’t a thing as well. It’d give more in-depth lore to the series and Samus’ backstory and how she made the decision to become a soldier in the Galactic Federation and who took care of her after Ridley killed her parents. Metroid is one of those series where there is so much that could be told through flashbacks and give more dimension to the series at the same time yet never really does that outside of the Prime games and Fusion.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I’m surprised that a Metroid manga isn’t a thing as well. It’d give more in-depth lore to the series and Samus’ backstory and how she made the decision to become a soldier in the Galactic Federation and who took care of her after Ridley killed her parents. Metroid is one of those series where there is so much that could be told through flashbacks and give more dimension to the series at the same time yet never really does that outside of the Prime games and Fusion.
I'm pretty sure it's the Chozo who raised her. Or at least a Chozo. And I think they're the ones who gave her the original Power Suit.