• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metroid General Shipping Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
I know this game series does not have a lot of named characters, but that doesn't mean it can't have ships. In fact I have several ships pertaining to Metroid myself.

Metroid, in case your interested, is about a bounty huntress named Samus Aran, better known as Samus. She lost her parents in a Space Pirate raid when she was a young lass. She was found and raised by an alien race called the Chozo. These magnificent aliens had some of the most advanced technology available, including a super computer called mother. Samus moved from the Chozo planet to a Galactic Federation place. She became an officer of the law and tried to be the greatest soldier. However, her dreams were short-lived as she soon seen her parents' murder, Ridley. She was traumatized at first, then she tried to kill him. Eventually she up and quit the Galactic Federation and became a bounty hunter. Now Samus seeks revenge on the Space Pirates and also anyone who gets in her way. Of course, she'll help you out, for a little pay.

Rules:
Obey all Sppf Rules
Obey the Alternate Shipping rules
Do not oneline
No Flaming
No Bashing
Posting is illegal you know...no wait...it's legal =p
Please keep all posts on the subject of Metroid ships. I don't want to hear about Mario beating up Princess Daisy on here.
Especially do not Flame other Metroid ships.
And most importantly, have fun.

What is your top Metroid shipping and why?
CyberBlastoise

And now the first topic:
What is your top Metroid shipping and why?
Well for me, it's definitely Sylux x Samus. The reason being is because I just love both characters in general. But other than that, it's their rivalry that I like as well. I have some sneaking suspicion about Sylux's identity, but I'll leave that out for now.

Okay, now have fun discussing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.