• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption questions

Manjot

Scizor is my Bishie
Does anyone know if MP3 will be a multiplayer game? That is not using the Wi-Fi using your own console with other remotes and nunchucks.

water types rule

That's still unknown as of yet. It might, but I think someone working on the game said it would not utilize multiplayer, but then again, they also said it would be a Wii launch game, and we all know how that turned out.

Bottom line-it's possible, but not confirmed.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
This is what was said in a Nintendo Power interview:

"Nintendo Power: How about multiplayer or Wi-Fi play?
Bryan Walker (Senior Producer): We will not have multiplayer in MP3 in the same format that we had in MP2. However we are excited about the opportunities that the WiiConnect24 brings to the table, and we're seriously considering a variety of different functions to take advantage of that."

Kez

Hoenn Champion
Well, I am curious to know as to how they will use the features in this game.

Maybe it will involve some sort of Wi-Fi.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
I don't see multiplayer, however if they could use WC24 for stuff like the Fusion Suit.

Cruxis

Banned
I personally don't want Multiplayer.
This is the last Prime Game, they need to concentrate to make the Single Player experience the best it can be. It was originally not supposed to have it, but now they are considering adding it.