• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metroid Prime 3 Friend Credit Exchange

oboy170

Lord Blade
Is anyone in need of the friend credits is Prime 3? If you need some so you can get stuff in the Bonus Gallary post your wii number and wii name here and Metroid fans will make sure you get them.
My info is:
Name: Michael
Wii Number: 6389-8675-7235-9113
I will give friend credits when requested but you must sometimes ask other people.

goldenboa1

Is anyone in need of the friend credits is Prime 3? If you need some so you can get stuff in the Bonus Gallary post your wii number and wii name here and Metroid fans will make sure you get them.
My info is:
Name: Michael
Wii Number: 6389-8675-7235-9113
I will give friend credits when requested but you must sometimes ask other people.

Hi, is this thread still live? If it is, I really need help with the friend credits. Thanks! I will post my wii-number below...