• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metroid Prime Hunters WiFi Guide

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
I decided I should make a WiFi guide, to show what's good for battle and what stages have what weapons...

THIS IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION SO MORE WILL BE ADDED LATER.

Characters:
Samus: *****
A.K.A. Spamus, morph ball and homing missles make her a great choice for Defender and Prime Hunter, Battle is good too.

Trace: *****
The sniper, the OHKO king, the whatever guy, Trace is here. He has an awesome Alt and an awesome ability, invisibility when sniping. Though sniping is cheap..

Weavel: ****
He has a cool alt, useful for preventing enemies getting their affinity weapon, and the battlehammer explosion helps too, sylux owns the halfturret though.

Sylux: ****
His alt is probably my 2nd favorite, next to the Triskelion, it can kill pretty badly, the shock coil is good too, snipers won't have an easy time hitting this alt.

Kanden: ****
He has a great alt and weapon, not much else to say...

Noxus: *****
Freeze your enemies, aim at head, fire. PWN. Anyway, use the judicator with the Imperialist for PWN power. !!NEW!! See the new glitches section for why he is better than I originally thought!!!

Spire: ***
The Magmaul is as annoying as heck, and his alt his decent, if only his speed were greater. Though when used correctly, such as glitches and sniping, he can be quite good.

By the way, most of these are opinions, I'd like to get some strategies and comments.

Weapons:
Power Beam: ***
Yeah, standard weapon, blah.

Battlehammer: ***1/2
Good fire rate and power, accuracy is an issue.

Judicator: ****
Medium fire rate, medium power, neat effects.

Magmaul: ****
Slow fire rate, good power, neat effect, good on small stages.

Volt Driver: ****
Excellent fire rate, medium power, chargeable.

Imperialist: *****
Most powerful, slowest fire rate, scope to zoom in, OHKO's possible, excellent for levels with good perches and crevices.

Shock Coil: ***
Interesting weapon, no fire rate, just technically a long lasting shot, causes damage at an okay rate.

Omega Cannon: *****
Mega slow fire rate, one shot per pickup, OHKO every time, easy self destructs.

Missles: ****
Decent fire rate, good power, chargeable.

Stages:

Weapon PickUps:
MagMaul
Affinity Weapon

Missle Pickups: 1

UA Pickups: 2

Health Pickups on stage: 4

Recommended Hunters: Samus, Weavel, Noxus, and Trace

Weapon Pickups:
Omega Cannon (Not in Defender or nodes)
Affinity (Defender only)

Missle Pickups: 2

UA Pickups: 0

Health Pickups: 3

Recomended Hunters: Samus, Weavel, and Sylux

Weapon Pickups:
BattleHammer
Imperialist
MagMaul
Affinity Weapon

Health Pickups: 6

Recommended Hunters: Spire and Trace

Weapon Pickups:
Volt Driver
Judicator
Imperialist
Affinity Weapon

Health Pickups: 4

Other Pickups:
DeathAlt
Double Damage

Recommended Hunters: Trace, Noxus, and Weavel

Weapon pickups:
Imperialist
MagMaul
Affinity Weapon

Recommended Hunters: Trace, Noxus, Samus, and Sylux

Weapon Pickups:
Judicator
Shock Coil
Imperialist
Volt Driver
BattleHammer
Magmaul

Health Pickups: 4

UA Pickups: 4

Other Pickups:
Cloak x 2

Recommended Hunters: Trace, Sylux, and Noxus

HEADSHOT: ****
A good choice for Sylux, Snipers, Alters, and others.

Weapon Pickups:
Imperialist
Shock Coil
Battlehammer
Judicator
MagMaul
Volt Driver

Health Pickups: 7

Recommended Hunters: Sylux, Trace, and Weavel.

VDO GATEWAY: ****1/2
This Open stage has many places to hang out, but, there are a few good spots to snipe and a double damage.

Weapon Pickups:
Imperialist
Magmaul
Affinity Weapon

UA Pickups: 4

Other:
Double Damage

Recommended Hunters: Noxus, Sylux, and Weavel

Weapons:
BattleHammer
Imperialist
Volt Driver
Affinity Weapon

UA pickups: 1

Recommended Hunters: Sylux, Samus, Noxus, and Kanden

Weapon Pickups:
Imperialist
Judicator
BattleHammer
Volt Driver
Affinity Weapon

Health Pickups: 5

Ua Pickups: 3

GLITCHES:

Shadow Freeze: Noxus's Fully charged Judicator goes infinently in a vertical direction, so if you aim down, freezing power!

Spire: Enter the Rock: This one can only be done on Alinos Gateway, near one of the pillars on the edge, there is a tiny crevice, go into alt and you'll start going up the rock, start rolling onto the rock, you'll go in it, nobody can hit you, but you can hit them.

Combat Hall: Going into various Halls Near you!: Playing as weavel, you can grab the BattleHammer and go to the last Morph tunnel, start walking back toward the center, anduse the battle hammer a little bit in front of you so you get hit, youl get hit, now quickly switch to alt and walk toward the inner wall, you'll fall into a new glitch place, if only you could get Trace in there...

And Now You Can! See above, and you can get all characters in there! Just use charge missles!

I made this guide for people who are new to MPH WiFi, so they can learn strategies.

If this is breaking the rules in any way, feel free to close this.

Last edited:

Demonic

<- Hunting You
wow very nice like it thx

Hoshi no Kabii

Pretty good. If you want, I could help make a more detailed guide. I'm currently makeing a guide for Sylux. When it's finished, you could add it if you want.

Octillery

You're cool.
Any hunter can be 5 star worthy if used correctly.
And about how Spire is ranked as a *** hunter, he can easily be the best sniper because of his ability to be anywhere, including lava. Well, except for outer space though if you want to self destruct.

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
I know, these are just personal opinions, if anyone can snipe, they can be hit, Trace is a bit harder though, while sylux can LockJaw-zoom away when found out, in Head Shot, Sylux has a good advantage.

Last edited:

Hoshi no Kabii

No, no, no. Sylux does not have just an advantage in Head Shot. In 1v1, he has an auto-win. He's the second fastest, if not the fastest Alt.Form in the game. It's not too hard to get the DeathAlt with his speed. Kill with DeathAlt, then go outside. Keep deploying bombs so you float forever. Even if the opponent spots you, come down and grab some life. But I'd advise no one to use this, as it is one of the cheapest things to do, unless you are facing someone who exploited the wall sniping glitch in the previous match. ;)

Last edited:

NFreak

Insert Title Here
Actually, all the weapons can be found in the Harvester. Although, in Trace's bio, you may want to add that his sniper can be kinda cheap. Well, really cheap. Also, I have one thing to add.

Oubliette *****

Home of the Omega Cannon, but takes getting used to. Great when used to it.

Reccomended hunters: Any

Weapon Pickups - Omega Cannon

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
I've got a fairly detailed one already... I'll add some stuff too.

Hoshi no Kabii

I found out another glitch! Be Sylux in Weapons Complex. Go on the first spring pad into the tube on your right. When you exit the tube, switch to morph and "fly" onto the top of Weapons Complex. Great place for sniping if I could figure out hou to get Trace up there.

Deoxys Prime

Time will tell.
All Characters can get up there, just jump out of the tube, and I mean jump, then you'll have to move back after moving out of the tube, this is near thr Impy btw. Like this...

-- \
---- \
---H/
----

H = Hunter (You)
You are in the tube and make a jump like shown in the textigram.