• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metronome Recent Happenings Thread

Freakshow

Jibaku
K, i got all the signature moves except for conversion and Sketch. My Snorlax used Fly, Bounce, Teleport, Steel Wing, Iron Tail and Agility. I loled hard

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
I didn't experience Metronome that much before. The most I ever used it was with that Battle Disk (forgot which number), where you have a Togepi and a Cleffa against a Geodude and a Machop. Anyways, the winning moves I got was a Horn Drill from Cleffa to Machop and a Muddy Water from Togepi to Geodude. My Cleffa's other Metronome moves I could remember were Fly, Poison Powder, Guillotine, Sing, and Self Destruct. My Togepi's other Metronome moves I could remember were Bounce, Stun Spore, Sacred Fire, and Aeroblast.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
My clefable has been kicking pretty serious butt with metronome, only rarely making moves that fainted it. The oddest thing is that it recently used meteor mash with metronome, which it already knows. :p

I also evolved my chansey that was bred to have metronome, even though it fainted after using memento. Funny how that didn't delay it evolving into blissey.

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
My Togipi used explsion last

TogeticTheRuler

Kodan said:
I remember when one of my clefairys used metronome and it turned into fly, I remember thinking wtf?
uh clefairy has wings u no
My togetic used facade when it got poisoned from smog+it had hustle and hit!

Clefable against Pyramid King Brandon Gold Symbol Zapdos: Clefable at 13 HP, Zapdos at full health. Clefable used Metronome! Clefable used Blizzard!

BOOM. Dead. GOLD SYMBOL WOOHOO!

coolcobra77

Your Worst Nightmare
I was playing pokemon stadium 2,

I was in the final rounds when all I had was a Tentacruel, it easily took out the fire pokemon the trainer had, and only Clefable was left, vs Tentacruel (I lost my other pokemon) the it used metronome and I said

" The chance of it getting a move that can 1 hit kil lme are like 1,000 to 1"

then it was lucky and got THUNDER! I lost and got so p&ss$d off

Arena Tycoon Slaking

bLASTOIse_MAsTer said:
Clefable against Pyramid King Brandon Gold Symbol Zapdos: Clefable at 13 HP, Zapdos at full health. Clefable used Metronome! Clefable used Blizzard!

BOOM. Dead. GOLD SYMBOL WOOHOO!
Wow! nice work thats seriously lucky

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
i remember training the togepi i 1st got on fire red its 1st metronome i will never forget

*fade back*
Togepi vs sentret
Togepi used metronome
Togepi used sacred fire O_O
Enemy sentret fainted

Yay!
*fade back ends*

It was good.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
i was battling myself on XD with my emerald vs sapphire

golem + metagross on my side,golem full health,metagross on red
gengar on other side,gengar on red

gengar used shadow ball

metagross fainted

golem used metronome
golem used meteor mash

gengar fainted

^_^

edit: yay! glacier rank!

Charizard86

Charizard Champion
I keep trying the metronome battle CD in Pokemon XD & most of the time the opponent's Machop gets a fighting move and takes out my Togepi & Cleffa in one hit.

Enix

Best Psychic Type.
I once used metronome with my Clefairy and it Frenzy Planted the opponent. O_O;

N

Neon Lite

My brother's Machoke (tought it Metronome via tutor) used Luster Purge, once...