• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metronome Recent Happenings Thread

Vycksta

Togepi using Doom Desire on Pokemon XD. Will probably be the only time I see that move considering I will never get a Jirachi.

Silver Dragonair

OMG internetz
Dont you just hate when you metronome and a move comes up thats in your moveset??

Makes me feel like it was a waste of a move

I hate Metronome when you get 5 electric moves in a row or something.
Snubull used Thunder
Snubull used Zap Cannan
Snubull used Thunderpunch
Snubull used Volt Tackle
Snubull used Spark

Arena Tycoon Slaking

I think Volt Tackle is common on metronome because in the frontier i had never seen Volt tackle before and i saw a pokemon with metronome. I said to myself please use Volt tackle and it did! i was like what the heck.

pajama

SNAIL <3
At the battle disc my togepi used imprison so their pokemon had to struggle. Sad thing was i lost since my togepi had only 6 hp left and my cleffa was dead.