• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metronome Recent Happenings Thread

Arena Tycoon Slaking

Mods Sorry if theres a Thread on this if there is you can close this thread

Welcome this is the thread where you can talk about about what you've been doing with Metronome.

I'll start off with my Togepi he just used Ice Beam, Superpower and Fly
EDIT: lol it just used Eruption and fainted a Wurmple :p

Last edited:

Hakura May

Xin Nian Dao!
XD Eruption?!?!

Poor Wurmple. :p

My level 5 Togepi fainted a level 50 Pokemon. O______o;;; I think she used Overheat. =D

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I remember the time that my Clefairy used Blast Burn.XDAnd once my Togetic used Explosion.

~Aquatic;381;

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Actually,Togetic used Explosion in Fire Red and Clefairy also used Explosin in Emerald.:D

~Aquatic;381;

Validus

Last time i was training a Togepi it used Self-Destruct against a geodude.

Before that it used Horndrill against Bugsy's Syther and accally hit. it kinda annoyed me cause the syther was already nearly dead and it had been a hard battle and i coudn't help but ask... Why did you not do that FIRST!!!??

lol oh well

Golden Latios

Plushie Latios
My Togepi just used Sacred Fire. 0.o

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
My Blissey used....

Doom Desire
Luster Purge
Water Spout
Earthquake

Nothing Much.

I was training my Togepi in the wild on Route 101 and I Blast Burned a Wurmple. :p

Silver Dragonair

OMG internetz
My latest one was when Kadabra used its metronome and it used psychic when it already knew it

Made me feel like an total and complete ass