• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mew and Jirachi DISAPPEARED!

ShatterSt0rm

There was an update patch to fix the duplication glitch which might have included a clone checker to delete cloned Pokémon. That potentially apply to you?

Ihopkins

This just happened to me as I did the update. They were in the first two blocks of box 1 and were replaced with a ponyta and girafarig. Old people still give responses as though I have them. I haven't done any cloning in the game so they were the only ones I had

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Thank goodness mine are safe. I didn't have a Let's Go save file but my Manaphy is safe. It's odd that they only went after duplication for now.

ShatterSt0rm

This just happened to me as I did the update. They were in the first two blocks of box 1 and were replaced with a ponyta and girafarig. Old people still give responses as though I have them. I haven't done any cloning in the game so they were the only ones I had
That's a bummer. I wouldn't know what else to tell you. Check the two folks in Floraroma and see if they are accessible again?

Kangaflora

Mine haven't disappeared. My Manaphy is also still in my storage.

Chrisgamerguy

Same thing happened to me… my mew and jirachi r just gone all of a sudden wtf… can we get them back from Nintendo somehow? I didn’t clone

Blastoise91

Nope but would you like them both? I don't need mine if you want them, if you have a Watmel berry or Umbreon you could send back that would be cool but not necessary.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Delete your entire save data for Sword/Shield/LGPE and start over. All you need to get Mew and Jirachi in BDSP is have save data from either Sword or Shield and Let’s Go Pikachu or Let’s Go Eevee.