• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mew Sprite

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
This is my first sprite and I know it's a bit small bit I made it from scratch. Please rate. I made a shiny version, too!
http://i22.*******.com/u0dxf.png
http://i22.*******.com/2uszzuv.png
;151;

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Sorry. I always thought Mew looked cuter with a bigger tail.
;151;

Skarigon

Mmm, Cheese.
8.5/10

Tail is Humungus.

blazikenBAM

alittlestitious
the tail is big, but it suits it well :3

i really like the pose. it's very original. the only things you could change are:
-the tail is pointy-ish. round out the tip maybe
-where the back leg connects to the body, you don't need that little curved line, or at least make it less pronounced.

good job! :D

Sird

Johto native
the tail is big, but it suits it well :3

i really like the pose. it's very original. the only things you could change are:
-the tail is pointy-ish. round out the tip maybe
-where the back leg connects to the body, you don't need that little curved line, or at least make it less pronounced.

good job! :D

Not big, but long.

Cute, but like everyone else said; tail is too long.

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
OH! Too LONG! I thought you were all talking about the TIP being too big! My bad. Yeah it is long.
If you look at some official pics or sprites of Mew she does have the curved line, bit I do agree it's a bit too much. and the tip it a bit too pointed. Thanks for the advice! It's my first so I need as much advice as I can get to get better.
;151;

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Thanks! That's how I saw it. I'm happy to get the constructive critisism, too!
;151;

Sird

Johto native
Thanks! That's how I saw it. I'm happy to get the constructive critisism, too!
;151;

A good spriter is one that accepts critisism.

Remember that.

Not like the other thread 'Ransho 2'. Who refuses it.

Why don't you try Celebi and Jirachi? I am sure they would be cool.

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Thank you! I'm probably happier to get it than most because I know I'm not a perfect spriter because I just began. I think I will try Celebi next.
;151;

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Man, I'm so confused! Some people say for it to be shorter, some say it's good. Which should I do?!
Sorry, I'm stressed.
;151;

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Thanks! I like the shiny one better too for obvious reasons (my name)
;151;

Munchy.42

WOW! First sprite? Thats brilliant. Infact its better than I can scratch now and I've been spriting for a year! But like other peole have said, the tail is a bit too long. Make it shorter and it'll be perfect!

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Maybe. I'll do multiple sprites but I'm pretty slow so it might be a while.
;151;