• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mew & Trick

Freakshow

Jibaku
Haven't been here in almost a year

I dunno if this has been answered before.

When I traded Mew over to XD, and went over to the tutor, I decided that it would learn Trick. However, after one hour of looking for it, it never appeared. I was surprised that Role Play appeared, however. Is it that Trick may be a typo in the site, and is actually Role Play, or does Trick only appear in the Japanese versions?

So, my question is. Does Mew really learn Trick or not?

Answer ONLY if you have tested this.

I can check my 10th anniversary pokedex.... just a second...

....It says that Mew has not been released in the US once I checked... Did you get it over GA or AR?
That is probably why there is not trick.

Last edited:

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
the serebii page is typo'd, it's supposed to say Role Play. Mew can't get Trick from that tutor.

and, Rabid Jigglypuff, the TC probably got it from the Mew event at Toys'R'Us stores last year.