• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mew vs Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer of the Vulpix

Go with the Flow
Mew, a classic.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Mew totally. I hate Arceus, he ain't got nothing on Mew! lol

☭Secret_Shocker☭

When it comes to strength, Arceus, of course. BUT when it comes to trickiness, it's MEW.

battle171

New Gen, Go!
In a cuteness contest, Mew. In an actually battle, Arceus. Enough said.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Mew. Because without Mew, no other pokemon would exist, Arceus included.

But then I guess Arceus is similar to Deoxys, since they both originate from outer space. So, it's still debatable in many other terms relating their attributes.

G50

No longer posting
I like them both, but I really think Mew is better. That is a biased opinion however. :p

Battles though, Arceus I think is better.

The old-school trainer in me wants to say Mew. However, Arceus can be a Dragon-type, and in my mind, Dragons prevail ^^

Skyhi101

Well technically Arceus has greater potential due to the plates, but I prefer a classic mew =)

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
I am on Mews side! poor Mirage mew got killed by mirage Mewtwo -.- So i prefer cutie mew over humongus Arceus!

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I prefer Mew over Arceus. Arceus is IMO, overrated, but that doesn't mean I hate him, Ilike him but Mew is the original and not to mention, he's cute.

GregoryZoroark

Pokemon Master
I say that if you think about it, Arceus is way to overrated and even with what all of you say, Mew is underrated. My logic is, with Arceus, for it to get a good type (I am saying this based of it's Attack and Special Attack) you need a plate, with Mew, you get good 1. Moves (It can learn any HM or TM) 2. Okay stats (I really don't calculate these much.) I think they are both beasts at competitive.
Now on to the looks. I think that we all know Mew is a little pink floating Pokemon, that most describe as cute, while it is undeniable that Arceus is a beast when it comes to looks. I mean come on, if these were regulars not uber Pokemon, if it came to looks.
Next is moves. Like a said before, Mew can learn any HM or TM. Arceus cannot, though it does learn epic moves like Draco Meteor.
So now I guess it is down to just what you think.

Scrufox86

I think i would have to say Mew. I think Arceus is alright but boring. Mew is unpredictable and fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.