• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mew VS Victini VS Celebi VS Jirachi VS Lake Guardians

Best cute legends?

• Celebi

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Victini

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Mew

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Jirachi

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Lake Guardians (Which one?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thewindlord

Which of the cute legends does your heart love?

I go for the mythical Time-traveling grass Fairy celebi.

Zachmac

There is a favorite's thread...Though a lot of vs. threads have been being passed lately. Meh, it's up to the mods.

Jirachi. It's got nice typing, and doom desire is an awesome move.

Oh, and where is Shaymin/Manaphy?

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Where's Manaphy?

Anyway, my vote goes to Victini, the victory Pokemon hehe

ROFLMAO

Jirachi FTW.

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
please add on the choices Manaphy, shaymin, and Victini.

they are fairies too. which link collects.

I'll be honest, I LOVE ALL OF THESE CUTE FAIRIES, including uxie, mesprit, and azelf. Cause they look so wise yet innocent, minus the pixies.

see my signature and you'll know why

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
please add on the choices Manaphy, shaymin, and Victini.

they are fairies too. which link collects.

I'll be honest, I LOVE ALL OF THESE CUTE FAIRIES, including uxie, mesprit, and azelf. Cause they look so wise yet innocent, minus the pixies.

see my signature and you'll know why. But of all of them, jirachi is my bet. Please do multiple answers

1. Mew
2. Victini

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
I always really liked Mew and Celebi, but Victini is starting to grow on me...

cantab

Of those listed, my favourite has to be Mew. The original, Uber for four generations, and still one of the most versatile Pokemon around.

Considering one-on-one battles, however, Jirachi and Victini are gonna be in there I reckon, the former resisting all the Psychic STABs and having flinchhax while the latter hits hard with V-Create crushing Celebi and Jirachi in particular. Azelf and Uxie also have more targeted stats in offense and defense respectively, compared to the flat 100s of most of the cute legendaries. Still, Mew has movepool like crazy; obvious sets would be Nasty Plot with Shadow Ball (for the psychics) and Flamethrower (for Jirachi), or alternatively physical with Swords Dance, X-Scissor, and Earthquake.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
The Regi trio are the cutest legendaries. I am appalled that you would exclude them from this poll.

Thewindlord

Opps

Sorry for the excluded ones.I have no idea how to add more onto there.

When I find out how to update, im adding:

Shaymin (sky and non)

Zorua

Manaphy

Phione

PokeTimmy

Collector
Mew is the cutest in my opinion, but Victini's cry definitely makes it a strong second.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
cant believe you missed shaymin, manaphy and meloetta...on there, jirachi would own, but of all cute pokemon, Meloetta is more beast then Terrakion

Status
Not open for further replies.