• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

mew

z_momochi

i tried three times he never joined me i have only one pokemon Sceptile Lv 77 friend bow Platinum rank what am i doing wrong and does carrying more music boxs help him show up faster

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
You have to have the Music Box in your bag. Besides that nothing. I think he has 0.9% chance of joining you.

Kyrix

Glitch Hunting Freak
The force is not with you... But seriously you have about a 25.9% chance of him joining you. (including all bonuses) I got him to join me once but I got overly excited and acidently told him to take a hike ;_; Although it is pretty funny from my bros view lol

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
You really didn't think it would be easy as 1,2,3? I mean he can learn every move in the game. Yeah you beat him 3 times and you get an entire move bank. -_-

Boo

PMD 2 FTW
Woah! Im trying to find mew and on the 60th floor it looks like there is an hm surrounded by brick walls!

Hagane_Gir

>.< I eat children..
Mew's friend are is final island...riiight? So then..do i have to buy it to be able to recruit him (or stand a chance of doing so?)

Sailor Merury

Butterflys rock!
Mew's supposed to be hard?!?! Is my game glitched? I recruited it on the first try......What am I, the Goddess of good luck?

Dufort

Rawr >3
Yeah, good luck with that. I just tried to get through the dungeon, ran into Mew on the 40th floor, and then again on the 89th floor and suprisingly recruited it at level 50 without a Friend Bow. I was more surprised that it had transformed into Mawile. Must've not seen the message. o_O

Sailor Merury

Butterflys rock!
My Mew became Elekid. Eartquake>All Electric Types.