• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MewChiRio's trainer shop...

Mewchirio

I've decided to create a trainer card shop, but there a few rules (unfortunately).
1) Read the last rule
2)I can only handle five requests at a time.
3) Follow the form as closely as you can. I don't enjoy having to ask for more information on every card I make. It's so much faster if it's already there.
4)Please try to use proper grammar. I'm not going to refuse to make you a TC if you have some mistakes, but if I start getting, "d00d can u maek meh a TC plz", I may think twice about it. But missed capitals I don't mind...
5)Try to understand if you don't like your card. Go ask someone else, but don't start flaming me for it. You can also just say what you didn't like, and I'll try fixing it.
6)You may only request one TC at a time, but you may request another TC three hours later.
7)Of course, the standard forum rules (signature rules, posting rules, etc.) apply here as well.
8)BE PATIENT! I am a very busy person, and you're just asking for a bunch of pixels. Surely it's not going to kill you if it gets to you a day late?
9) I will now use D/P sprites...
10)If you don't have it in a week, it means the shop is CLOSED!

Here are the things I need:
So here is the form I want you to follow:
Background: you can provide a link to a background or give me a term like "red", "water", or "a building". Keep in mind that if you do not link to a background, your TC WILL take longer.
Pokemon: List the pokemon you want in the spaces on your TC. Note if you'd like them to be shiny. I use the Fr/Lg and Emerald sprites, so, if you want a previous game's sprites, you'll have to tell me. If you have special sprites (that you made or someone made for you), then provide them or their link.
Sprite Background: Tell me if you want a certain background color in the sprites' boxes or if you want them to be clear, like my example. For now, I can make them clear on any card you request. If you do not supply a color, I will use either clear or white.
Pokemon Behind Trainer: The pokemon that will go in the empty space with the Trainer. If you do not want a Pokemon there, please put "None".
Trainer: Provide a link to or a sprite of the trainer you want to the left of your pokemon. For now, my Paint program is behaving, so I can use any Trainer sprite. If you have an animation, specify which Trainer sprite.
Badges: I currently have sources for Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Orange Islands, and Battle Frontier Gold & Silver Badges/Symbols. I've never seen anyone do it, but, if you have a special set of badges, you'll need to provide a link or picture. I can do as many sets of badges as you want, but please don't go overboard. Always specify Gold or Silver symbols for the Battle Frontier. If you do not specify, depending on how I feel, I may give you both, Silver, or Gold.
Name: The name that will go on the top of the card. I only have enough room in my template to use a thirteen-letter (fourteen if I'm lucky) name on the card. THIS IS CASE-SENSITIVE! If you write "bobby", that's what's going on your card, not "Bobby".
http://*******.com/view/?pic=29qihr9[IMG]
Eventually, I will be able to do recolours, but it won't take long (I hope)

yours hopefully

MewChiRio

:025ball:

Staff:LGAS11-Ribbons now available...

Last edited: