1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Mewmie's Hand-drawn Art Shop!

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Mewmie the shiny Mew, Mar 18, 2007.

?

How well do you think I draw?

1. You're the BEST!

35.0%
  2. Pretty good.

35.4%
  3. Average.

14.2%
  4. Not so good.

8.0%
  5. The WORST!

7.5%
  1. Mewmie the shiny Mew

Mewmie the shiny Mew =Cute+Power+Smart

______Hi everybody! I am now starting an art shop! What you do is tell me the Pokemon you want me to draw and in what pose and then Stardan or I will draw it.

RULES
    ______The same rules apply to this thread as the rest of the forum. Multiple people work here so please post who you would like to draw your picture.

*As of page 42, you must have "Mewmie is a shiny Mew" so that we can be sure that yo've read the rules.

*As of page 53, the first person to get to your request will do it as to make it fair for all workers.

______I hand-draw everything so don't ask for any sprites or banners. I could do a banner-like poaster, though! I stink at drawing humanoid Pokemon like Jynx or Machamp. I can do Lucario and Smoochum, though, or other half-humans. If you are not sure if it is too close just say so and I'll try to draw it for you but don't expect it to be the greatest. I don't color often so it will be graphite pencil drawn unless you ask otherwise. If you want your picture colored please state if you want it colored in colored pencil or on MS Paint. I may choose to color your picture if I think I'd look good so. If you absolutly DO NOT want your picture colored please state that, but I will NOT color ALL pictures, just a few I want to or are asked to be. I will do fakemon to but you have to give me as much description as you can. Stardan works in MS Paint and colors all pictures unless asked otherwise.

______I have no limit as to how many pictures I will do at a time. I am a nice person and will not report unless absolutly nessesary. Always give credit please! You may use pictures other people requested as long as they say it is OK and you give me credit!

These are some lined things I made, I don't know what to call them so just see for yourself, that I'll do for you, too!

*Workers*:
    1) Me
    2) Stardan
    3) Eeveerose
    4) Pantyer2
    5) Pureluchia1
    6) Fost325
    7) Charizard 36
    8) evo-wooper (sprites)
    9) Foxy-Kun (hand + pixle-overs)

*Pantyer2 can make fake pokemon cards now! And hand-draw!

Form

Pokemon:
    Ex?:
    Attacks (Only 3 attacks( Pokebodys or Pokepowers)):

*Eeveerose can do Animations *see page 37*

*I can now do recolors.
    Just tell me what color's you want each old color to be on what Pokemon. If you don't tell me for a color it'll stay the same. You must also tell me what sprite you want me to recolor. Front or back and from which game or overworld sprite (in the PC)
    Shadow Lugia
    http://i15.*******.com/4qiyxbs.jpg

*NEW!*: I now offer Mew mixes from this base: http://*******.com/view.php?pic=4trk8ow
    Here's a Dragon Mew I did as an example: http://*******.com/view.php?pic=6ayteoj
    Just tell me that you want a Mew Mix and with whatever you want and you'll have it!

*Examples*:

Foxy-Kun:

Absol Pixle-over!

Charizard 36:

Chibi Pichu!

Fost325:

Plusle!

Pureluchia1:

A Halloween Picture!

Pantyer2:

4 Eeveelutions!

Sleeping Manaphy!

Mini People!

Normal Person!

Espeon and Umbreon!

Eeveerose:

Houndoom!

Stardan's:

Mew and a happy Gallade!

Mine:

Mudkip

Pikachu

Mew and Absol

Mew and Ho-oh

Rayquaza

Ho-oh missing Mew

A Dragon I'm very pleased with

Mew missing Ho-oh

A little something I like to call "Get off me"

And Lucaria because I always thouhgt Lucario looked too much like a male, I changed it without too much change to it really.
    I have a new thing I made. They are Chibis but have a template similar to Chao.
    [​IMG]
    Here is the form:
    Pokemon
    Number (pose) Both Letters (face and facing direction)Optional things: Both Letters and tell if you want female or male.
    Here are a few examples I made of them:
    [​IMG]
    We are now SORRY, MEWMIE'S UNAVAILABLE. BUT THE OTHER WORKERS ARE!!
    If there are any complaints, please PM me.
    ;151;

Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
  2. Meguel13

Meguel13 Well-Known Member

Can I have a Zapdos if you dont mind?

3. Mewmie the shiny Mew

SURE! As long as you can wait. What pose do you want?

4. Meguel13

Well as is it was diving at something

5. Mewmie the shiny Mew

I stink at coloring I've added that to the rules now. It's done! You just have to wait untill I can get to my dad's office to scan it! I'm ready for the next request! So request away!
    ;151;

Last edited: Mar 18, 2007
  6. Meguel13

Can I request again or do I have to wait until someone else requests?

7. Mewmie the shiny Mew

SURE! You can request again! It doesn't matter to me! As long as I am getting requests and making people happy!

8. Meguel13

Okay then Mew, Jirachi and Celibi hovering over a lake.

Off topic: were did you learn to draw im just intrested

9. Mewmie the shiny Mew

Actually, I was just born with artistic talents. I got an award for my art in Kindergaten for a sponge painting. I took lessons when I was about 7 because it was for land before time and I thought it meant we would learn to draw the characters but it turned out to be just normal dinosaurs. I was a little disappointed. But don't worry, just because I didn't take tons of lessons doesn't mean I'm bad. You won't be disappointed.
    ;151;

Last edited: Mar 18, 2007
  10. Meguel13

Cool, anyway thanks for the drawings im sure they'll be great

11. FreedomX10A

FreedomX10A Infinite Atmosphere

hey...you got any examples? coz then we like to see your examples to see if you're good before we request something...
    so please post some examples

12. Mewmie the shiny Mew

It is Sunday here so after Church, if I can, I'll try to get my dad to let us stop by his office to scan Meguel's pictures and you can see those! I wonder why everyone likes the Celebi Mew Jirachi combo?
    ;151;

13. Meguel13

Is your timezone english? just wondering because then if I need another request I'll now if your likely to be on soon.

14. Mewmie the shiny Mew

I have to go to Church in a half hour and then won't be back untill about 2 so it will be a while but thanks!
    ;151;

15. Shadow Diaruga

Shadow Diaruga Rainbow Badge Winner

Can you make me a Rayquaza diving?

I would like a diving Rayquaza if is not that hard to make.
    ;384; ;483; ;384;

16. Mewmie the shiny Mew

Last edited: Apr 3, 2007
  17. Mewgia

Mewgia ...

Hi can you make a Misdreavus that is laughing(sp?)

Thanks

18. McPoptart

McPoptart Customized Poptart

Can I have an oversized Muk glomping an oversized Miltank with sludge getting all over Miltank, please? Thanks in advance.

19. Mewmie the shiny Mew

Mewgia and McPoptart your pictures will be coming up! The Muk and Miltank may take a while though to get right. I just think it may be difficult but it will come and sooner than the others took, I'm positive.
    ;151;

20. Light Venusaur

Light Venusaur Konoha's FMA Ninja

Can I have a Leafia/Leafeon sunning it's self in the sun in a feild of flowers plz?