• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mewmie's Hand-drawn Art Shop!

How well do you think I draw?

• Total voters

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Glad you like it! Do you mind if I DO ask? Muk and Miltank just seem like an odd combination if you ask me.
;151;

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Last edited:

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Love mine thanx!
Could I get another one plz?
May I get:
Glaica in the snow plz.....could also color it in also plz.

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Usually I wouldn't color since there is a backround but I'll do this one because snow is white(hopefully), but I'll need a few answers. What time of day? Do you want it snowing at the time or just snow on the ground? Do you want Glaceon playing or laying(rhyme!) in the snow? If laying do you want snow on it, like it was there before to snow came? Do you want me to use colored pencils or MS Paint?
;151;

Last edited:
Hi again can I get a Mismagius (Muumajii) looking very serius?

Thanks

Stardan

Moohahaha
Well happy easter I would like to see if you could draw Celebi and Mew on a sled and Manaphy and Jirachi on a sled thats going down a snowy mountain

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Happy Easter to you all and to all a good night!(Random)
OK guys but I do still need to get the answers from Light Venusaur. Stardan, just to be sure, do you want 1 picture with Mew and Celebi on on sled, the others on another both going down the same hill? Please make any corrections to this, it's just what I got and I'm not totally sure.
;151;

Stardan

Moohahaha
I want them in the same pic but thats only if you can

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Oh I can! It's all right! I just wanted to make sure that I understood correctly! This stupid human gets confused too easily.
;151;

Patriots_WR

Go PATRIOTS
can i please have A Blaziken jumping out of the top of a volcano with lava flying everywhere.
blaziken shouldn't have lava on it and its whole body needs to be visible.if too humanish than switch to charizard.

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
I can do Blaziken! One of my friend's favorite Pokemon is Blaziken though he likes Groudon most yet I think he's an Absol... Anyway he'll be comming as soon as I can get him done! Mewgia can you answer please?
;151;

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart

Stardan

Moohahaha
Thanks a gazilion bubbles but can you make another a gardevoir and a gallade walking in a park while a Ho-oh and a Fearow fly above them

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
OK! What view? Top? Side? Angle? Do you want them holding hands or just walking?
;151;

Stardan

Moohahaha
I want them holding hands plz :p

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Suprisingly I can do them! I think it's the heads and hands of humans that I can't do, so they are far enough. I haven't tried Gallade but I'v done Gardevior before and she turned out pretty well. I'm PMing Light Venusaur.
;151;

Last edited: