• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mewmie's Hand-drawn Art Shop!

How well do you think I draw?

• Total voters

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
OK it'll be comming! Try all you can upload, it's where I go! It's a bit slow but it works!
Does anyone know how to download games to the DS? Or how the wi-fi works? Do you need to buy a seperate item or what?
;151;
EDIT: Got the Mew picture (I LOVE IT) :
[img=http://aycu10.webshots.com/image/12849/2005636532614617945_rs.jpg]
I'm working on the Valley picture and after it I'll do the Unown picture.
;151;

Last edited:

Stardan

Moohahaha
Here ya go
url]

Stardan

Moohahaha
Like it XD i not that good

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
I'm sorry Stardan. I like it but it's too big. It must be 48600 area.
;151;

mew2468

Mew & Rotom Trainer
thx 4 the mew one
i love it 2!

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Your welcome everybody! The Suicune picture will be up soon. I'll be adding some new examples soon, ones that weren't requested and I just drew well.
Does anyone know how to download games to the DS? Or how the wi-fi works? Do you need to buy a seperate item or what? I know I'd asked this allready but I wasn't answered yet.
;151;

I am bored

Hello, I'm bored!
awesome! I love it ty so much

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Thanks! Sorry, I didn't get to draw yesterday because we had a chorus concert. I'll try to egt to them today, unless Diamond comes in. I preordered it and am waiting for it.
;151;

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
Hi......Can i hav a Venasuar,Charizard,Umbreon,Hitmontop,Scizor,Lapras and a trainer holding a pokeball(any trainer..make sure its a boy :D)...the trainer should be int he middle..with venasuar behind it...charizard and scizor flying and the others anywhere u want..i know its a bit ahrd and a long request..but id be grateful if ya did it..Thnk U!!

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Yeah I did. Thanks Patriots! I got your picture but the printe is acting up again.
I GOT DIAMOND!!!!! :D
Does anyone know how to download games to the DS? Or how the wi-fi works? Do you need to buy a seperate item or what? I know I'd asked this allready but I still wasn't answered yet.
;151;

ahmad_bulba

^ok...but can polz draw all the pokemon and leave out the trainer..ill add that myself...
^u could always ask stuff abt the wi fi and diamond pearl etc.in the 4th gen discussion..the misc discussion(ithink)..adn other sub forums...u will get lots of replies there...

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
OK. I'll do that but it may take a few days with all the Pokemon in it. Sorry it took a while for me to get back but my dad wouldn't let me on the computer. I know I could start a thread but I'm afraid someone already made a thread abou it and it will get closed
Got Suicune:
[img=http://aycu39.webshots.com/image/13438/2002119696700107790_rs.jpg]
;151;
PS: In two days I'd already gotten all eight badges and on to the Elite four!
;151;

ahmad_bulba

^then search for it..if it isnt there then make a new one....
and im in no hurry..take ur time...Thnx again!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
You draw pretty well for a pokemon ^_^

Could I please have a caterpie? Just a caterpie, that's all.

Hey, from one hand drawn art shop to another, you might know how hard it is to be overshadowed by spriters and trainer card makers. I would like it if you asked me for something in my shop (click the link to go there) because I'm getting kind of ignored over there...

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
I've got four of the six Pokemon, I should finish today.
Octoboy, OK? An odd request (no offence) but OK. If you getting ignored is because of me, sorry.
;151;