1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Mewmie's Hand-drawn Art Shop!

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Mewmie the shiny Mew, Mar 18, 2007.

?

How well do you think I draw?

1. You're the BEST!

35.0%
  2. Pretty good.

35.4%
  3. Average.

14.2%
  4. Not so good.

8.0%
  5. The WORST!

7.5%
  1. Mewmie the shiny Mew

Mewmie the shiny Mew =Cute+Power+Smart

Uh... You double posted. And you never did Sun Raichu's request.
    ;151;

2. eeveerose

eeveerose Well-Known Member

Sun raichus request?
    is that an old one? I forget too much I gues...

3. Mewmie the shiny Mew

It's a Raichu sunning itself in a grassy field I believe. And you can do the Jolteon and rose, too if you want.
    ;151;

4. Pokenicks

Pokenicks Come at me bro

Umm....I've been waiting for my request for 2 and a half weeks. Did you skip my request by accident?

5. Mewmie the shiny Mew

I'm really sorry it's takin so long. I've been really busy and stressed. I'm putting some up now. I'm out of order but I did get yours done Pokenicks. They're below.

Absol confused (sorry, I'd thought I'd posted this one)

Darkrai, Dialga, and Palkia

Colloseum pic I liked this one.

Swampert. Sorry, The under-view wasn't working right and I've been tired. I'll try again if you think I must.

Empoleon

I'll have the last of them up tomorrow, hopefully. If the pics for Crystal Hikara and the blade of light aren't up by Sunday (two days from now) ER or Stardan or someone else can do them. Unless you hear from me on Monday then I'll probably have them up soon. I'm sorry again that I'm leaving for my mom's. I'll miss you all. See you when I get back. Hope you all have a fun summer.
    ;151;

Last edited: Jul 21, 2008
  6. Pokenicks

Pokenicks Come at me bro

Wow! These are perfect and Empoleon is just how I wanted it to be!

Swampert is fine, it's great and I'm sorry I tired you out with the under view, this one is still great too :D

At first the links weren't working for me, I think you made a mistake with the URLs. You added an extra 'http' in the link, so I suggest you fix it before anyone else sees their requests ;)

7. leonzill

leonzill New Member

Don't mean to rush you or anything, but could I get the request I asked for about 16 pages back for the Miltank sitting in a grassy field at night looking up at the stars?

8. *Darkrai_Star*

*Darkrai_Star* Dark Hunter

Can I get Ash and dawn almost kissing with pikachu and buneary doing the same thing on their heads? ( their eyes can be closed)

9. Mewmie the shiny Mew

My shop is actually closed but because I forgot to re-open it so ok. It's comming. The other's will be up later. I've got to scan them.
    ;151;

EDIT: Got the pics

Miltank

Noctowl and babies (you did say "or" right? Noctowl OR Ninetale?)

Character for Crystal Hikara (sorry if I spelled your name wrong) (ACK! Her eyes are off size! Sry!)

Arm Wrestling

Hope they're good enough. Darkrai star yours is comming.
    ;151;

Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  10. the blade of light

the blade of light im really sorry

mewmie ur a saint honestly yes i said noctowl or ninetails there both great pics

11. Dawnkey Kawng

Dawnkey Kawng Active Member

Can I get a Garchomp surfing on a Blastoise please?

12. Mewmie the shiny Mew

Hee hee! Thanks Blade! But I'm not all that. I know plenty of people more amazing than me.

Sure, Garchomp and Blastoise commin' up!

I got the PearlShipping! I'm not a PearlShipper, but I tried nonetheless. I support Ash x Misty but I don't want to start a fight. First time drawing Ash or Dawn, believe it or not!
    ;151;

13. Black Charizard1168

Black Charizard1168 Shiny Pokemon Lover

Hey Mewmie can you plz draw me a quagsire swimming in a lake under the moon??

14. Mewmie the shiny Mew

Sure! It's commin'! And sorry DK. I'd completely forgotten you had requested. I'll be sure to do it soon.
    ;151;

15. Articus

Articus New Member

"Mewmie is a shiny Mew"

Can you draw me a:
    Pikachu
    Acreus
    Darkria
    torterrta

16. Mewmie the shiny Mew

Any certain poses for them? Or even personalities to use? It'll come.
    ;151;

17. Eclipse

Eclipse I AM GONE.

Mewmie, can I please have a picture of four staraptors? One has a yellow tipped fringe and eyes, and is just standing and staring. One has a green tipped fringe and eyes, and is in flight. One is just a normal looking staraptor and is crouched low to the groung with a worm in it's beak, and one has a blue fringe tip and eyes and is perched in a tree. They are in a swamp. Thanks!

18. Pwscmf

Pwscmf Splash!

request

Can you make a "wanted" poster with the image of groudon and a "Kyogre's Hydro Pump" as the reward? please?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  19. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Well-Known Member Staff Member

"Mewmie is a shiny Mew."

Can I please have a drawing of a Happiny?

I would like it to be riding on a magic carpet, with the sky as the background. And if it's not too hard, can it be dressed like a geenie? o_O

Pose: Number 1 on the chibi template
    Facial Expression: F1 on the template (Or just make it look happy.)

And I would appreciate colour, and I don't want it too big, as I hope to put it in my signature.

Thanks in advance! ^_^

20. Mewmie the shiny Mew

Alright you three. And I'll try to dress it but I'm not sure how well that'll go... And you guys all don't mind waiting longer do you? I start High School tomarrow and it's scaring me to death.... *shivers*
    ;151;