1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Mewmie's Hand-drawn Art Shop!

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Mewmie the shiny Mew, Mar 18, 2007.

?

How well do you think I draw?

1. You're the BEST!

35.0%
  2. Pretty good.

35.4%
  3. Average.

14.2%
  4. Not so good.

8.0%
  5. The WORST!

7.5%
  1. the blade of light

the blade of light im really sorry

geuss whos back!

hey mewmie how ya been sorry i been away so long high school is killing me lol

2. alli940

alli940 I can see you

3. Stardan

Stardan Moohahaha

Rawr hahahaha my rare appearance like once a year but neverthelesss wazzup

4. Koridojo_Blaziken

Koridojo_Blaziken The Snarkmeister

"Mewmie is a shiny Mew."

Hey! I'm so glad to be back on the forums! I missed my friends. ;_;

Anyways! *Clears throat* Could I possibly get a pic of my Team Guardians? Two members, a Charizard (Kisa) and a Sceptile (Aramus). If you could draw Kisa noogying her partner? Thanks, bud! ^_^

5. spacialrend_palkia

spacialrend_palkia Deity of Space

i've been impressed with these art shops, and i was wondering if you can do hand-drawn chibi-like pokemon trainers. it doesn't necessarily have to be colored, just drawn in this style:http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...le/715jz9w.jpg or http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...mon/img006.jpg

can you do gold for me please, preferrably the one from the pokespecial manga, whole body please, in any cool pose. i would be truly grateful if you did my request. i'm just so bummed out to see a lot of shops only focusing on sprites, banners, and avatars. won't you please help me?

EDIT: mewmie is a shiny mew

Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  6. TurtwigFan1

TurtwigFan1 burning it down

Mewmie is a Shiny Mew

Can someone, anyone, draw me a picture of Chibi Ash and May, holding hands. I want Ash to be blushing and May with hearts in her eyes please. They should also be wearing their AG outfits. Preferably coloured too. Thanks to anyone who does this.