• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mewmie's Hand-drawn Art Shop!

How well do you think I draw?

• Total voters

the blade of light

im really sorry
geuss whos back!

hey mewmie how ya been sorry i been away so long high school is killing me lol

Stardan

Moohahaha
Rawr hahahaha my rare appearance like once a year but neverthelesss wazzup

Koridojo_Blaziken

"Mewmie is a shiny Mew."

Hey! I'm so glad to be back on the forums! I missed my friends. ;_;

Anyways! *Clears throat* Could I possibly get a pic of my Team Guardians? Two members, a Charizard (Kisa) and a Sceptile (Aramus). If you could draw Kisa noogying her partner? Thanks, bud! ^_^

spacialrend_palkia

Deity of Space
i've been impressed with these art shops, and i was wondering if you can do hand-drawn chibi-like pokemon trainers. it doesn't necessarily have to be colored, just drawn in this style:http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...le/715jz9w.jpg or http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...mon/img006.jpg

can you do gold for me please, preferrably the one from the pokespecial manga, whole body please, in any cool pose. i would be truly grateful if you did my request. i'm just so bummed out to see a lot of shops only focusing on sprites, banners, and avatars. won't you please help me?

EDIT: mewmie is a shiny mew

Last edited:

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Mewmie is a Shiny Mew

Can someone, anyone, draw me a picture of Chibi Ash and May, holding hands. I want Ash to be blushing and May with hearts in her eyes please. They should also be wearing their AG outfits. Preferably coloured too. Thanks to anyone who does this.