• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mew's hard to catch... Pokemon MD

Bleu

Shiny Catcher!
I'm having trouble Finding mew in The Buried Relic. I've been through there twice. (With X- ray specs, Friendbow, I've tried it all) and I still can't find it. Even my stratagy guide isn't helping!

Edit: I'm level 68 with friend Bow.

Last edited:

latiaswindblast

Its not hard.I recruited it on the first try on floor 36!

Its not hard.I recruited it on the first try on floor 36!

Me too, on my first try, except on Floor 42 ^^

back on topic: What's your level? It depends on your level. Mew has a 34.9% rate of joining you even with Lv.90+ and Friend Bow...so keep trying

Pokerob

Webmaster of PW.UK
Maybe luck is running out for you? All I can suggest is keep trying.

That or maybe you have a lil glitch in your game preventing it for being rescued. I hope for you not.

Pochaki

Go Team Starlight!
you should try to go into Monster Houses, it can usually be in there too. cuz that's where I first saw the Mew in my game ^__^ and once, when I go out the stairs to next floor, it was in the same room as me!... (that was my second time to Buried Relic, first time: I realize I didn't have it's friend area so I use escape orb...) but of course, I didn't really recruited it yet...so let's just try again! xD

kalkris

...Innuendo!
I don't know what level you guys are, but i got mine at first try on lv. 48 (flygon), fl.68. using a friend bow. awesome! ^.^
~Lil Kalki

raglflagl

Banned
Just keep trying since Mew is kinda hard to recruit i haven't even recruited it yet since i was a Pikachu and the geodudes there kill me Anyways Good Luck to you and i hope you find it!
P.S. try leveling up to level 90+ with a friendbow so that it would be alot ALOT easier to recruit

Mli

Cykelpedal
you know you have to have the Orgel with you right?

i went there once, and i would have missed him if it didnt say that he used transform XD but still i didnt "catch" him