• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mew's Magical Mansion

What would you rate the artwork in this mansion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
ACCEPTED... but I am unable to make them animated...

EDIT: Veteran Team Pose

http://i43.*******.com/33k8714.png

EDIT2: P.I. Team Pose

http://i39.*******.com/5wxti0.png

hey awesome stuff..:)

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
Not sure if we can request non pokemon stuff but here we go

SPRITES (UPTO 2) :: Dark star battle sprite from Mario and luigi bowsers inside story and Dark fawful from Mario and luigi bowsers inside story
TEXT :: Darkness Prevails
PICTURE ( The Bar Picture ) :: Black
SPLIT? :: yes

Mew The Gato

SPRITES (UPTO 2) :: Dark star battle sprite from Mario and luigi bowsers inside story and Dark fawful from Mario and luigi bowsers inside story
PICTURE ( The Bar Picture ) :: Black

I am positive that you can, so, ACCEPTED! I will get to it right away!

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
SPRITES (UPTO 2) :: Dark Bowser from Mario and luigi bowsers inside story and Dark fawful from Mario and luigi bowsers inside story
PICTURE ( The Bar Picture ) :: Black(Like the other userbar)

Do you think that extra care could be taken about keeping the edges neat and pixels in place? Thanks you very very much!

Mew The Gato

Do you think that extra care could be taken about keeping the edges neat and pixels in place? Thanks you very very much!

ACCEPTED! Ah, of course, I would do that.

Last edited:

RzK

Meow
SPRITES (UPTO 2) :: Ethan (from HG/SS) and Raikou (non-shiny)
TEXT :: TSC Electric Sector(one side) Leader(other side)
PICTURE ( The Bar Picture ) :: Gold and black. Do you think any other combination would work well? If yes, your choice.

Mew The Gato

Of course, here it is!

http://i43.*******.com/2qn75eh.png

SPRITES (UPTO 2) :: Ethan (from HG/SS) and Raikou (non-shiny)
TEXT :: TSC Electric Sector(one side) Leader(other side)
PICTURE ( The Bar Picture ) :: Gold and black. Do you think any other combination would work well? If yes, your choice.

ACCEPTED! I will get to it right away!

Status
Not open for further replies.