• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mew's Magical Mansion

What would you rate the artwork in this mansion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
You have been accepted! here is your request:http://i44.*******.com/2qjkb2w.png
And no, I can't recolor the new sprites, yet, i'm learning how to in a way that flatters it the same way it fits the sprite

Thanks a lot! ^^

BLUES.

Something else
Requesting a normal banner,
IMAGES (UPTO 2) : on the right ; on the left
TEXT :: Survival Isl. CCAT: XY OU
COLOR :: If this part is asking about text color, whatever color you deem best. If this is asking about the background, some fire like background such as this or anything else that you may think works best
BORDER :: Whichever works best for you.
FRAGMENTATION :: YES / NO :: No
ANIMATED :: YES / NO :: No

As you can see, Im really not picky on anything except for which pokemons are on the banner:]
If anything doesnt fit well, feel free to make it as you'd like
GIF USED IF ANIMATED :: N/A

Withdrawn, did it myself:

MfqvcM4.png

Last edited:

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
Requesting a normal banner,
IMAGES (UPTO 2) : http://*******.com/r/15xsgmq/5]this thing[/url]
TEXT :: "Love breeds sacrifice… which breeds hatred… Then you can know pain."
COLOR :: Tex color, an orange-ish color, about the shade of the orange hair. and, ill leave the rest of the colors to you.
BORDER ::Do yo thing
FRAGMENTATION :: YES / NO :: No
ANIMATED :: YES / NO :: No

Volcer

Shur'tugal
Pokemon to be Fused (Up to 4) :: Hydreigon, Mega Houndoom, Mega Tyranitar and Mega-Garchomp
Main Pokemon among the Pokemon to be Fused :: Hydreigon

Houndoom's horns should be on Hydreigon's head, while Tyranitar's chest thing should be fused into Hydreigon. Garchomp's arms should be fused as well. I'd like it if you could make the horns a bit more spiky though.

Mew The Gato

Houndoom's horns should be on Hydreigon's head, while Tyranitar's chest thing should be fused into Hydreigon. Garchomp's arms should be fused as well. I'd like it if you could make the horns a bit more spiky though.

Official Mega Houndoom, Mega Tyranitar and Mega Garchomp sprites do not exist. (They shall be made eventually on these Forums, but until then, they are unavailable.) The Smogon sprites are from Smogon, so we cannot use them. Sorry, but denied.

~Emolga~

Just A Crazy Fangirl
Trophy
Pokemon: Shiny Glaceon
What place?(Only 1-3rd): 1st

Egg
Pokemon: Glaceon
Shiny?: Yes

Pokemon Silhouette
Pokemon :: Glaceon
Silhouette Colour :: Teal

Stone Pokemon
Animated? :: Yes

Aquatified Pokemon
Animated? :: Yes

P.S sorry if this is too much but these choices look too cool! :)

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Artist: Awildmew
Terrain (Grassland, Water, Rocky, etc.) :: Water
Pokemon (All 6) :: Gorebyss, Blastoise ( Mega if possible, if not then Vaporeon ), Shiny Suicune, Shiny Greninja, Milotic, and Flotzel ( Its ok if you can't get the shiny pokemon )
Trainer Sprite (Fisherman, Veteran, Hilbert, etc.) :: Either Volkner or Reily.
Please pm me for any troubles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.