• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mewshipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
"Who would admit their feelings first? Mew or Mewtwo and why?"

To me, this one is uber obvious: Mew, without any hesitation

Mew is the type who will tell people about her feelings right away. Mewtwo is the type who will lie about his feelings for years, supressing them.

Now... who is the most likely to express it's feelings first? The former or the later?

As for Mewtwo exploding emotionally... well, it doesn't seem likely and even if he did, Mew would have expressed her feelings first, telling him about them as soon as she felt them rather than wait for him to explode.

Well, that's my opinion.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
?question? said:
Hey Kutie Pie, you should set up a roster for members of this ship. It seems as if there's enough support for it anyway. If you do, sign me up straight away.

How about another topic- Who would admit their feelings first? Mew or Mewtwo and why?

I sure will, ?question?! In fact, here it is! *cruddy drum roll*

Big Supporters of Mewshipping Roster!
Kutie Pie
Zerodius
?question?
Lil Brother
SugarFairy

Now, if I could just get pokeplayer984 here...

As for your submit, ?question? (good one!) who would admit their feelings first? Well, in my fics with Mew and Mewtwo (I have like a gazillion of these.), both of them would admit it first, though it's usually Mew. (Hint: Mewtwo was in the "Humans should be nuked *insert evil laugh*" stage then, so he didn't feel the Lover's Twang, just Mew.) And in many of the fics, I end up having them married and Mew soon pregnant (after two years), usually I put twins (GAH! XXXDDD) in it, so yeah. And Celebi's evil. He's always in the "Mew's mine, jerk! MINE!" stage. And Giovanni dies. (WWWHHHHEEEE!)

And just recently, I put in a Gardevior in the "Mewtwo's my boyfriend!" stage. So yeah... And I have two evil people who're their Yang. (DO NOT EXPECT THIS FIC TO APPEAR!) And...yeah. I'm done with that. And here's mine:

If Mew and Mewtwo married, how many kids would they have and what would their names be?

Yeah, crummy question, but I was curious. SIX IS MY OPINION! Three boys, three girls! And here're their names in birth order (PLEASE INCLUDE AGE AND REASON FOR NAMES).

Andrew (12) (Random. After a friend's brother.)
Bianca (12) (Got that from the fifth movie.)
John (9) (< Named after the evil scientist that was soon blown up.)
Hope (8) (< It could happen! Oh, and because of the extra pain Mew went through and nearly lost hope for surviving the pregnency. XD Don't know where that came from.)
Benjamin (6) (< Named after my baby brother.)
Zweig (1) (< Large gap in age, whee. I heard this name on a Simpson's episode. Thought it was a pretty name.)

And I'm good. I'll update this list when I have more people come up and shout "PUT ME ON TEH LIST! WHEE!" Or whatever. And thanks for everything guys (or gals). (Dang Zerodius. You sure are a big fan. More than me and I got this ship from pokeplayer's fics. Loving it now.)

~~~~~~~
♥Kutie Pie♥ Please be kind to midgets!

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
Well... if you think that Mewshipping was big in Pokeplayer's fics...

[SPOIL]Then maybe Rejected would interest you... but I'm warning you now! This is rated R for a reason![/SPOIL]

Also... regarding Mew and Mewtwo having children...

Well... again with spoiler tags...

[SPOIL]Mewlt, the hero from Rejected, is Mew's and Mewtwo's son. He was supposed to be an only child but *BRICKED*[/SPOIL]

Why all the spoiler tags? To avoid spoiling the details of my fics.

I usually give Mew and Mewtwo little children however ; since they're very human-like, Mewtwo uses his intelligence to develop something called "protection" which comes into the form of a chemical substance that Mew absorbs as well as under the alternate form of a extendable plastic that is used in ways humans will find familiar during the actual mating scenes.

As such, I usually give them one, two, three children at most.

Also... this is off-topic but I will state it here now.

I usually portray Celebi as a female and she is usually shown as an extremely jealous rival to Mew. Lucario and Jirachi are male rivals to Mewtwo, although in different ways. Jirachi is the jealous type, trying actively to snatch Mew while Lucario is more passive, letting Mew's hormones and instincts drive her away from Mewtwo and toward him.

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Zerodius said:
Well... if you think that Mewshipping was big in Pokeplayer's fics...

[SPOIL]Then maybe Rejected would interest you... but I'm warning you now! This is rated R for a reason![/SPOIL]

Also... regarding Mew and Mewtwo having children...

Well... again with spoiler tags...

[SPOIL]Mewlt, the hero from Rejected, is Mew's and Mewtwo's son. He was supposed to be an only child but *BRICKED*[/SPOIL]

Why all the spoiler tags? To avoid spoiling the details of my fics.

No need for those spoiler tags for me (except for other people). I read your story and sent a review. (I think I spammed it though with smilies. I have to recheck it. SORRY IF I DID!) And "bricked". What's that? Where you get hit by a brick? (I'm still learning more about the Serebii language.)

And it's all right for you to portray Celebi as a female. People have their opinions. (I've seen stories where Mew's a boy. It would be pretty weird if Mewtwo became *shudder* a girl. *Psycho theme plays and screams*

[SPOIL]Of course, though I put six children (Hee hee hee, Zweig! What a great name for a girl!), I ended up having Mew for some reason (in my fic I mentioned before that I won't post due to too many mushy parts) not able to get pregnant after the first one and Domino *BRICKED* GAH![/SPOIL] Again with the spoiler tags. Though I won't post the fic, I'm still not giving it away. And no, I'm not updating the list yet. Otherwise the big letters would appear.

~~~~~~~~~
♥Kutie Pie♥ Please be kind to midgets!

?question?

<-Me in real life
If Mew and Mewtwo married, how many kids would they have and what would their names be?

My opinion? Well ,I think that they would only have one little child. He'd probably be a downplay of Mewtwo with a few Mew characteristics. Name? I dunno, probably pokemon-ish.

Man, the more I want to see Mewtwo's Origin. I haven't ever seen it and reviews on the net never help. *Sadness* At least I have Mewtwo Strikes Back... (although I haven't watched it in... *counts on fingers* 6 years.)

*EDIT* I realize we've just started a new topic, but this'll give mew peoples more things to post upon. Mewtwo is sad. How does Mew cheer him up?

I'd say Mew would try and get Mewtwo to chase after her, thus creating a game of hide and go seek. Seems like an innocent way for Mew to get him happy once more.

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
?question? said:
*EDIT* I realize we've just started a new topic, but this'll give mew peoples more things to post upon. Mewtwo is sad. How does Mew cheer him up?

I'd say Mew would try and get Mewtwo to chase after her, thus creating a game of hide and go seek. Seems like an innocent way for Mew to get him happy once more.

Aww, that's cute! :D I can just imagine it right now. Hee hee hee. So cute...

Well, I suppose Mew'll just...mmm, I don't know, make jokes with him. Maybe stay with him for a while...sing a few songs...I don't know. Just cute things. Maybe she'd help convince him to go and poke fun of Giovanni. Ha ha ha...Guess it won't happen. Oh well. Cute subject though, ?question?.

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
Mewtwo is sad. How does Mew cheer him up?

..wow, that completely sums up the one-shot fic I had in mind a while ago. XD I may write it one day, so spoil tags. That or everyone else is using them so I want to too!

[SPOIL]The Mardi Gras special, of course.

Nah, just kidding. XD

If I were an anime writer, I'd have Mew point out how big and round the moon is. *rolls eyes*

But really, Mew could do something like "Well, tough apples. The world is so much fun." Then she would start playing around and Mewtwo would watch like a father over a child until eventually joining and Mewtwo begins to smile and laugh, leading Mew to say "See!? I told you so. Don't be so down on everything! ^^ "[/SPOIL]

Kutie Pie said:
And "bricked". What's that? Where you get hit by a brick?
It means you type something realizing it's stupid. [SPOIL]Like my Mardi Gras special comment. XD[/SPOIL]

If anyone wants the five audio tracks and English scripts of the Origin of Mewtwo CD Drama (what the mini-movie was based off of), just PM me.

Last edited:
They are clones of each other, they cannot get intimate. It would be like incest, and it just isn't possible as they are both males in the Anime, and have an undefined gender in the games. -_-

Mudkipchan

Just needs a guitar.
Mewtwo was alerted in the cloning progress, if he wasen't he would look exactly like Mew instead of the... alien-like look. Besides, Mew and Mewtwo have no genders. Ditto has no gender, but can mate with almost anything because of transformation,

Mew knows transformation too, and Mewtwo dosen't need transformtion..... to... ya' know.

?question?

<-Me in real life
Don't spam.

Mew isn't a clone, it has the DNA of every pokemon, but it is not a clone. And to my knowledge, you can't really clone a clone, can you?

And regarding their genders, this is where you have to become creative. Mew is small and pink, somewhat like a little girl. Mewtwo is tall and intimidating, somewhat like most grown men (to little girls anyway,) so there you have it, my views on Mew and Mewtwo's genders.

Mudkipchan

Just needs a guitar.
And besides, Pikachu's voice sounds more male-ish then other Pikachu, making him a male.

Mew's voice sounds like a girl's, thus she's a genderless girl. And Mewtwo's voice is more grown-up manly thus he's a genderless boy.

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
DISCLAIMER: That rant was not meant to offend anyone. If you find it offending, just ignore it. If you find flaws or contradicting elements... be sure to point them out! I'll appreciate it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you, Phosphate. Now, thanks to your oh-so "intelligent" post, I get to post a big explanation and rant! YAY!

Here I go!

The gender issue is, in my opinion, quite stupid.

The Legendary Pokemon were shown as genderless in the games to prevent breeding. It is as stupid as that.

Now, the anime didn't fix that for some ill reason.

Still, I consider that the Legendary Pokemon have gender because of common sense.

Mew? Being male? WTF?!? Did you even paid attention? Didn't you notice how Mew is probably THE most girly Pokemon around? Also, I believe that in the games, Mew gave birth despite the fact that she is "genderless". Who else see a logic flaw here?

Now for Mewtwo... Again, did you even paid attention? Did you see how he acts? I rest my case.

But well... I have explanations for those mishaps: the canon is VERY seriously flawed... but well, this is very, very far off-topic, isn't it?

So... I'll speak of here is my answer to two cases that some people have spoke about:

First, the "OMG! YOU CANNOT CLONE A CLONE!" case...

Entire species procreate through division (which is, technically, cloning). It's cloning of a clone of a clone of a clone... and it works perfectly. So, stop stating a fact that is simply not true.

Regarding the "OMG! THIS IS INCEST!" case now...

Did you EVEN looked at them? Did you EVEN read my posts? One can be a clone without being directly related, as hard as it may seem to understand for you. It is this simple: if one's DNA is about 90-95% identical (don't remember the exact percentage), then the two are siblings. Seeing how Mewtwo is different from Mew, it is VERY OBVIOUS that his DNA is less than 90% identical to Mew's. If he was actually a sibling of Mew, it would be a MASSIVE PLOTHOLE. It would be like saying that a parrot is directly related to your everyday chicken or something like that ; makes no sense.

But maybe I just take this too seriously. It is obvious that people might not like this pairing, isn't it?

Well, that's that.

Last edited:

Aptenodytes

Well I've always thought of Mew and Mewtwo as brother and sister, but I have always wondered what would happen if they had a shipping, so I'll support ^^.

M

Meriah

Hmm... Mewshipping.

I can see why people like it. While I think it's cute, it's not a favorite of mine. I prefer Mew with Ash's Pikachu and Mewtwo with...uh... human females and Gardevoirs :::cough:::

I cannot help but wonder this: HOW would Mew and Mewtwo breed? Mewtwo is MUCH larger than Mew is, so... o_o

With that said, I'm fine with Mewshipping, for reasons said by others already.

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
Size issues? What issues?

If a female Skitty and a male Wailord can have children (see Egg groups...), I don't see how size could be an issue for ANY specie.

Also... I will be blunt.

Regarding alternate pairings for Mew and Mewtwo...

Mew, I see her with Lucario or maybe Jirachi at the limit... but with Ash's Pikachu? Nope, I don't see that.

As for Mewtwo... alternate pairing would be Celebi or maybe even, at the limit, Latias. Humans and Gardevoirs are DEFINITIVE no-nos. Mewtwo, even with his human phobia gone, has too much hatred going toward humanity to pair up with one. As for Gardevoir... I'll be blunt: Mewtwo has LESS chances of mating with a Gardevoir than with a human because that Mewtwo's hatred toward Pokemon is greater than the one toward humans ; he see them as unintelligent animals who are stupid enough to follow humans in their mistakes.

Mudkipchan

Just needs a guitar.
Ok.. so that makes me wonder.... Mew is a pokemon just like Gardevoir. Even Mewtwo would have hate toward a wild Gardevoir... time to rethink this through.

?question?

<-Me in real life
No more Supiriorpsychicshipping in here. This is a Mewshipping thread. Not one about Gardevoir or those stupid human beings... I mean people.

And on that happy note...

How about a new Topic: If they could pick anywhere, where would Mew and Mewtwo decided to live together?

I'd say Faraway Island, that way they can live peacefully together without the disturbance of people. Only the occasional trainer with that old map...

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
There is a MASSIVE difference between Gardevoir and Mew, however.

Mew is a Legendary Pokemon who thinks on her own. Gardevoir is a dumb animal that follows it's instincts.

It's not the fact that Gardevoir is a Pokemon that inspire Mewtwo with dread. It's the fact that it's a dumb, common Pokemon who will just seek food and a mate in the wild, will love it's trainer and obey orders blindly when caught.

But well... about the new topic:

"If they could pick anywhere, where would Mew and Mewtwo decided to live together?"

I see two main locations:

-The Unknown Dungeon... except refitted to be a high-tech castle place and with anti-trainer security systems.

-Faraway Island. Well, this place require little security (magical storm keeps people out) and there's no wild Pokemon to bother the two kitties... so it's like, THE best place. Only problem is that there's not many materials which Mewtwo can use to build his all-new castle... but that can be easily fixed I guess.

[SPOIL]In Rejected, Mewtwo lived in Castle Pandemonium, at the surface of Dark Vortex, while Mew lived in her own palace, in the city of Purgatory which lies between the Dark Vortex and the Silver Valley. Mew would like to live with Mewtwo permanently but due to the fact that she is pure Light and that the Dark Vortex is the realm of pure Darkness, she cannot remain with Mewtwo permanently because of the radiations. As such, she alternate between living with him and away from him.[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

Mudkipchan

Just needs a guitar.
I never said that I liked Gardevoir, I just simply said that if Gardevoir AND Mew were POKEMON and if Mewtwo hated Pokemon, how would he be able to like Mew? Ok, nevemind.

I think they would live in the mountain area where Mew went in that Origin of Mewtwo short-movie, or Faraway Island.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
?question? said:
No more Supiriorpsychicshipping in here. This is a Mewshipping thread. Not one about Gardevoir or those stupid human beings... I mean people.

And on that happy note...

How about a new Topic: If they could pick anywhere, where would Mew and Mewtwo decided to live together?

Yeah folks, this is a Mewshipping. (Do one about a Gardevoir or human *gags* again, THEN BE TORTURED BY DED BOB FROM THE RENNAISANCE WITH HIS COMEDY! Or the Alvin and Chipmunks. Ah well.) Thanks for sticking up for me ?question?! *sniff* No one's done that to me...

Anyhoo, the topic: If they could pick anywhere, where would Mew and Mewtwo decided to live together?

Hee hee. Mt. Silver for me! Tons of strong Pokemon for them to pratice their powers on together and they could live in peace. And if a boy human was to find them, he would be:

1: Chased away.
2: Has to deal with Mewtwo (if Mew's sick or in a weak state like pregnency).
3: BLOWN TO SMITHEREENS!
4: BLOWN TO SMITHEREENS WITH A URANIUM BOMB THAT UNSUCCESSFULLY WORKS!!
5: Screams like a girl and runs aways like a sissy.

But I don't know. My guess is that. But if it was a girl:

1: Gets blown to smithereens if she tries to give Mew a huge hug.
2: Blown to smithereens if she tries to give Mewtwo a big squeeze `round the middle.
3: Screams and runs off anyway.
4: SQUISHED BY A TYRANITAR! HA HA HA not likely.

Also, there's a Pokemon Center near! (And if Mew's in labor, Nurse Joy can help! Nurse Joy's impression: :eek: "OMG! A MEW'S GIVING BIRTH! AAIIIEEEEE! *close to hyperventilation until Blissey/Chansey helps*)

So yeah. Mt. Silver rocks. And if they were to go into the cave and meet Red *coughAshcough*, they could greet him warmly or if they don't recognize him, blow him up. Enough about the blowing up parts. Too violent. Good topic though ?question?! *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.