• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mewshipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudkipchan

Just needs a guitar.
Look, I still adore Mewshipping but know I am getting freaked out that everyone thinks that I do not support it. I DO SUPPORT IT!

?question?

<-Me in real life
Thank Goodness! We know you do Mudkipchan, at least I do anyway.

Anybody else got a topic? Or do we even need another new one?

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
Zerodius said:
The Legendary Pokemon were shown as genderless in the games to prevent breeding. It is as stupid as that.

Now, the anime didn't fix that for some ill reason.
Nuh-uh. Latios and Latias were brother and sister. We saw a Lugia mother and child.

Just pointing that out. :p

If they could pick anywhere, where would Mew and Mewtwo decided to live together?Ehehe...

1. That mountain from Mewtwo Returns.

2. The city where Mewtwo is now. I assume Mewtwo is the Batman or whatever there, so Mew would probably just stay with him.

3. They travel across the world wherever the please, righting wrongs and such with their powers. :D

?question?

<-Me in real life
Anybody feel like holding a caption contest? I'm not sure where we'd get the pictures but... I'll leave that up to all of you!

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
Caption contest? Could be interesting!

... but until we actually get pictures for such a thing, we need a new topic!

... and well... I believe I got a new topic!

Here goes!

"Mewtwo is the Pokemon World's ultimate evil, it is a fact... which means that once in a while, he will attempt to take over the world like most evil masterminds do. In your opinion, how would Mew be involved in the plan and how would she react upon learning of her mate's plans of world domination?"

... don't look at me like that! Mewtwo IS the Pokemon Universe's ultimate villain!

In my opinion, this could be a very interesting topic, seeing what are people's theories about what Mew would do when her mate actually do his "job" as the Pokemon World's bad guy... and since everyone knows that Mewtwo's plans usually involve cloning or mind-control or both... and that he got an excellent candidate for both as his mate... we have some interesting possibilities here!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
UPDATE TO LIST!

Big Supporters of Mewshipping Roster!
Kutie Pie
Zerodius
?question?
Lil Brother
SugarFairy
Mudkipchan

As for Zerodius' topic: "Mewtwo is the Pokemon's World's ultimate evil, it is a fact... which means that once in a while, he will attempt to take over the world like most evil masterminds do. In your opinion, how would Mew be involved in the plan and how would she react upon learning of her mate's plans of world domination?"

Ooh, interesting question! Even though Mewtwo is good *sees him becoming a hippie* AAUUGHH!

Anyway, even though he's a *coughippiecough* in my opinion, guess he could become evil. *watches Mewtwo turn to Bin Laden* AAAUUUGGHH!

So... if Mew was involved in the plan...hmm... experimenting? No...SPY! No...ZOMBIE! No... ARGH! I don't know. She'd be Mewtwo's puppet for a while like Nurse Joy was. Well, more likely a slave. And she'd react like this. (Prepare for a crappy stage show.)

Mew: *gasps* Mewtwo! What're you doing?!
Mewtwo: Muah ha ha ha! I'm going to take over the world again using the world's most dangerous weapon...BIN LADEN! MUAH HA HA HA HA!
Bin Laden: I am leeving before the stoopid Amereecans find me. *leaves*
Mewtwo: Er, SADAM!
Mew: --; Trial.
Mewtwo: Oh yeah. Well...THE INTERNET! MUAH HA HA HA! *posts evil ideas on Ebay*
Mew: Won't work.
Mewtwo: Fine. MICHAEL JACKSON! MUAH HA HA HA!
Randon Man From Audiance: *high-pitched squeal* NOOO! NOT HIM! *runs*
Mew: This stage show sucks! *blows script to bits as curtain falls*
*cricket chirps*

Okay scratch that. Well, she'd just gasp in horror, pleads with him, gets turned into a slave, watches as he goes back to the "Muah ha ha world shall fall into my hands *evil laugh*" stage and plots against him. She secretly leaves his castle (Hey! Evil geniuses need castles! Look at King John! And...KING JOHN! Oh, and Eugine from Johnny Test. Actually, it's a mansion.) to find some people and they both plot against him. Fail several times and when Mew gets seriously injured close to death, Mewtwo realizes his mistake and goes back to the *coughhippiecough* stage.

I don't know. My opinions are pretty cruddy. And caption contest? What's that? Where we get pictures for "best Mewshipping picture in teh world" thing? If so, (once I learn how to scan) I can help start it! (Where ?question? and myself and others if they want to be judges will judge the pictures or banners.) But I don't know. Sounds like a good idea! (Well, I did start this thread. *whacks head against hot stove* But not the ship. *burns head again*) But you need to tell us the rules first before we all agree on it together (Mewshippers), ?question?. (Good idea!) And thanks for the new topic Zerodius! Boy, you're sure full of ideas.

~~~~~~~~~~~
♥Kutie Pie♥ Please be kind to midgets!

?question?

<-Me in real life
"Mewtwo is the Pokemon World's ultimate evil, it is a fact... which means that once in a while, he will attempt to take over the world like most evil masterminds do. In your opinion, how would Mew be involved in the plan and how would she react upon learning of her mate's plans of world domination?"

I think Mew will initially help him, but warn him of the after-effects and how their relationship will suffer. He'll continue on with the plan, with Mew doing whatever it is he needs. Finally, when Mewtwo sees how Mew doesn't love him like she used to, he will turn all 'house cat-like' and pretend it didn't happen.

But you need to tell us the rules first before we all agree on it together (Mewshippers), ?question?. (Good idea!) And thanks for the new topic Zerodius! Boy, you're sure full of ideas.

Rules--
1. Only submit pictures made by you.
2. Up to three entries per person.
3. There will be no influenicing of judges, votes.
4. Voting by judges shall be done over PM.
5. If inappropriate for 'youngsters' post it with a warning label, and only as a link.
6. Judges do not have to vote on an inappropriatly aged piece.
7. The subject must include or reference to both Mew and Mewtwo.

And we can call it the 'fan-art' contest instead of 'Caption Contest'.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
?question? said:
Rules--
1. Only submit pictures made by you.
2. Up to three entries per person.
3. There will be no influenicing of judges, votes.
4. Voting by judges shall be done over PM.
5. If inappropriate for 'youngsters' post it with a warning label, and only as a link.
6. Judges do not have to vote on an inappropriatly aged piece.
7. The subject must include or reference to both Mew and Mewtwo.

And we can call it the 'fan-art' contest instead of 'Caption Contest'.

Ooh, that's good! *hugs* Now, who'll the judges be? (I know you will.) Since you thought this up, you choose the judges. Now, how to scan... *goes to learn to scan and goes to draw* Wonder who'll enter... And only three entries. I got one picture, but I think Mew's too big...*looks* AAUGGHH! *erases picture* >< Dang, that was my best one. Oh, will banners work as well? Just a question, ?question?, even though I don't know how to make banners. Thanks for the idea.

Remember, if anything bad is posted with no warning, BURN! Actually you'll get a small warning from the judges. Forget the burning part. Maybe Alvin and the Chipmunks will do. *downloads* I'm so evil. (Now where's pokeplayer? He'll like this.) Oh, and is there a deadline, ?question?? (I love asking questions. Oops, bad joke.)

~~~~~~~~~~

?question?

<-Me in real life
Ooh, that's good! *hugs* Now, who'll the judges be? (I know you will.) Since you thought this up, you choose the judges. Now, how to scan... *goes to learn to scan and goes to draw* Wonder who'll enter... And only three entries. I got one picture, but I think Mew's too big...*looks* AAUGGHH! *erases picture* >< Dang, that was my best one. Oh, will banners work as well? Just a question, ?question?, even though I don't know how to make banners. Thanks for the idea.

Remember, if anything bad is posted with no warning, BURN! Actually you'll get a small warning from the judges. Forget the burning part. Maybe Alvin and the Chipmunks will do. *downloads* I'm so evil. (Now where's pokeplayer? He'll like this.) Oh, and is there a deadline, ?question?? (I love asking questions. Oops, bad joke.)

Hah, hah hah! All in due time, all in due time. Moohahahahaha.

As for judges:
(Tell me if you don't want to.)

1. Me (?question?)
2. Kutie Pie
3. Zerodius
4. (You'll be the extra judge when judging a judge's piece.) Mudkipchan

Banners:
I'll accept banners.

Deadline:
Maybe by the end of April? We could host one every other month if that works.

Judges:
We can do this in the fasion of sending the same PM to each participating Judge. That way we can essentially discuss with each other what the score should be.

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
... well... looks like the thread is pretty much dead for now...

... so... let's revive it with a new topic!

"Mew goes to Mewtwo's lab to confess her feelings and finds Mewtwo kissing a clone of her he had created since he thought that she would never love him. What will be the reactions of each kitty, in your opinion?"

Yes, I know... twisted and weird topic... but well, face it: those topics are much more fun than "where would the two go for a date?" or other generic stuff like that!

NOTE: By the way... the answer to my own last topic, which I had not posted for some reason:

My answer: Well... Mewtwo would probably try to convince Mew to follow him in his evil plans... and since Mew is, well, not evil, she will refuse. Mewtwo will hesitate for a while between the world and his lover... and will choose both; he'll brainwash Mew into thinking that nothing is happening.

However, the brainwashing won't last long and Mewtwo will realize that he can't choose both ; he must choose only one. The two kitties will argue and argue until the argument turns to a battle. The two will fight ferociously, slashing and blasting each others to exhaustion... and then, finally, as a winner is determined or not, doesn't matter really, the two will come to forget why they fought in the first place and resume whatever they were doing before Mewtwo thought of world domination... until Mewtwo's next attempt... or until Mewtwo finds out that he forgot to turn off the Deathray's countdown timer.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Zerodius said:
... well... looks like the thread is pretty much dead for now...

... so... let's revive it with a new topic!

"Mew goes to Mewtwo's lab to confess her feelings and finds Mewtwo kissing a clone of her he had created since he thought that she would never love him. What will be the reactions of each kitty, in your opinion?"

*twitches* That's very weird... You sure know how to think up these things, huh?

Well... Mew (the real one) will be like...Stage show again.

Mew (the real one): OMG! WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!
Mewtwo: Uh...
Mew (the clone): Why does she look like me?
Mew (real one): TELL ME OR IT'S THROUGH!
Mewtwo: What is?
Mew (clone): I'll go hide until this is over. *hides*
Mew (real one for now): WELL?!
Mewtwo: What're you doing here anyway?
Mew: *crying* I LOVE YOU MEWTWO, BUT WITH THAT...THAT THING HERE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!
Mewtwo: *shocked* What?
Mew: If you're going to be stupid and clone me, then it's through. I'm leaving! *slams into wall*
Guy From Audience (Nelson): HA HA!
Mew (clone): *stumbles out of fake closet* *in manly voice* GAH! MY LEGS!
Mewtwo: o_O;; *twitches* Where's the real one? Why's there a guy in there?
Police: You're under arrest you imposter for... uh... "kissing" a Pokemon.
Guy In Mew Costume: ARRGH! ARREST HER! *points to writer*
Me: I thought we got a real one! *chased* AAARRRGGHHH!
Mew: *muffled from wall* I think the writer's out of her mind or is high on sugar. This is stupid. Worse than the other one.
*crickets*

That was dumb. Anyway, Mew (the real one) will be extremely shocked and upset, Mewtwo'll be shocked as well but confused why Mew's there and the clone'll be confused. There. I said it. I hate these stage shows...

And yeah, about the thread being "dead", I was still trying to do a picture and I still have to learn to scan. *looks at printer* Oh! There's the button that says 'scan'! Now, I just need to draw... Thanks for the weird topic Zerodius. Weird, but enjoyable.

Oh, here's a topic as well! What'll be Ho-oh's reaction when he finds out that Mewtwo and Mew love each other and what'll he do? I think this one'll be good. Everyone has opinions on Ho-oh.

Here's mine:

Obviously, Ho-oh thinks he's God. And because of Mewtwo being man-made and Mew a real Pokemon, he'll think it wrong. So he tries everything he can to separate them. But because of their strong connection, Mewtwo and Mew'll still be together some way. And so... I guess you can say Ho-oh flipped his beak and goes on a crazy rampage and all that. Well, not rampage... Tries to kill Mewtwo. There. That's my opinion.

And there's still no updates to the list! Any more supporters? (Maybe I should add pokeplayer anyway.)

And Zerodius, the one thing about your opinion to the other topic about Mewtwo being on the "take over the world *evil laugh* stage and Mew made me laugh at the end. How could he forget to turn off the Deathray's counter timer? *dies laughing and from Deathray*

~~~~~~~~~~
♥Kutie Pie♥ Please be kind to midgets! (including sugar-rushed ones)

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
Mew goes to Mewtwo's lab to confess her feelings and finds Mewtwo kissing a clone of her he had created since he thought that she would never love him. What will be the reactions of each kitty, in your opinion?

Mew: Oh, coooooooooool! It's me! ^^

Mewtwo: Uh, why indeed, it is! ^^;

Mew Clone: Who am I? Where am I?

That's a real hard one to answer. XD

New topic! Just because!

Why did Mew leave Mewtwo and the clones behind at the end of Strikes Back?

Ooooh... controversial.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Lil Brother said:

Ooooh... controversial.

Er...

No clue to tell you the truth... Maybe THIS will help.

Mew: Okay! Here's your new home! Have a good time!
Mewtwo: That's it?
Mew: What?
Mewtwo: You're leaving us here? Not even without a tour?
Mew: Oops.
*an hour later*
Mew: Okay! See you!
Mewtwo: What about a good-bye kiss?
Mew: 0o;;; *twitches* Uh... What?
Mewtwo: A little smooch?
Mew: Uh...not now...
Mewtwo: A blessing then. For good luck.
Mew: AARRRRGGHHH! *flies off*
Pikatwo: Ooh look! I stole her diary! *opens* Hee hee hee... She likes Celebi... Jirachi... MEWTWO?!?
Mewtwo: *blushes, snatches diary and throws it in water* -^.^-; Ha ha ha... Now, how'd that happen?
Clones: -_-;;; Mental.

*crickets*

I don't know. Confusing. Maybe Mew was just busy. I don't know.

Remember, if you wish to enter the fan art thing, deadline's end of April! (I think you PM the picture(s) to the judges. I have to recheck.)

~~~~~~~~~

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
Hmm... I'm not sure on the rules of this contest. I'll just provide a link. :D

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/1X-Year-Old/MewMewtwo.jpg

(Sucks, yeah. :D )

What'll be Ho-oh's reaction when he finds out that Mewtwo and Mew love each other and what'll he do?

Hmm, wasn't it said somewhere that Ho-Oh hates humans? So, since Mewtwo was created by humans (and if theory that he has human DNA in him is true), Ho-Oh would probably be a little ticked off. And since he's a big legendary bird, he'd go through the usual "BURN! KILL! DESTROY!" thing that all big legendary birds seem to love to do.

Of course, Mewtwo and Mew would immitate Romeo and Juliet the whole time and try to calm him down with the usual "segregation is wrong!" thing. And since this is Pokemon, he would accept it and we'd all be happy! ^^

And this would all happen where Ash is, too.

Maybe because she wanted to go have fun and Mewtwo doesn't seem like the type that would do that.

?question?

<-Me in real life
And this would all happen where Ash is, too.

Isn't that the way it always is! :) It's really funny that you'd kinda add that in, sorta like a footnote.

I don't think it's too bad (coming from me! I'm like... the worst artist of pokemon that ever roamed the earth... although I'm not too bad at drawing peacock feathers...) but it could do with a few improvements.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Lil Brother said:
Hmm... I'm not sure on the rules of this contest. I'll just provide a link. :D

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/1X-Year-Old/MewMewtwo.jpg

(Sucks, yeah. :D )

Heh heh. Not too bad. (Mew's a bit... mmm... It's good for a first try. [If it is your first try.]) Now, you didn't have to put a link. (Unless it was inappropriate for "young audiences". Mewtwo's good. Better than me. I make his head round.)

Now... Mew's tail's darker than the rest of it. And you should've tried shading. Otherwise not too bad. Keep practicing though. You now have permission to post two more pictures. (I really need to do a picture. Actually color it. Urgh...) Hope to see more of yours!

Any more participants?

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
"What'll be Ho-oh's reaction when he finds out that Mewtwo and Mew love each other and what'll he do?"

Actually...

Ho-oh might go beserk... really, REALLY beserk. As the Legendary Pokemon of Life, he dislikes everything that is Darkness and Death-related... and well, there's nothing more Darkness-related than Mewtwo (Legendary Pokemon of Darkness or not, he's quite the dark villainous type)!

Result: Ho-oh would do those things...

1-Attempt to kill Mewtwo. That is the most probable one. However, Ho-oh would soon realize that he just is no match for the world's strongest kitties. If he attempts to fight Mewtwo, Mewtwo will simply blast him with his Deathray, not bothering to fight him by himself... and if he does, Ho-oh will soon realize how much a Super Effective Blizzard in the face hurts. If Ho-oh attempts to fight Mewtwo but is stopped by Mew, he will either find himself unable to fight, Mew trapping him in an onslaught of uber bubbles... of soap?!? That or Mew hug Ho-oh until he surrender... or starts crying loudly, upsetting Ho-oh and causing him to forget why he came in the first place as he tries to calm down the pink female. If Ho-oh confront both kitties... then one word apply here: p0wN3d.

2-Attempt to find a new, proper mate for Mew. Probable as well. Ho-oh brings Mew to Lucario or Jirachi. Lucario actually has chances with Mew since she already had memories with him... but since Mewtwo probably helped her get over her alcohol dependency (Mew is alcoholic in the canon! She get DRUNK!... OK... that was not funny), she'll shudders and reject Lucario since she has a better lover that she finds to be loveable regardless of if she absorbed or not ten bottles of beer. In Jirachi's case... well, since he only stay awake a week per millenia, whines, and is obsessed with a comet, he has no chances.

3-Ho-oh tries to replace Mew. A new, improved Mew is created and Ho-oh rewrittes Fate, dictating that both Mew and Mewtwo shall now be eliminated! The new Mew gets a beating and then Ho-oh as well ; two kitties don't like it to be replaced because of a relationship.

4-Ho-oh banish Mew and Mewtwo. This could happen! Mew would probably be sad and then, either Mewtwo will try to get Mew happy by building her a new world with his powers, either he will try to get her happy by beating the living daylights out of Ho-oh.

5-Ho-oh throws a fit and then forget everything about it... Hey! It could happen, you know!

6-Ho-oh spontaneously combusts. YAY!... but he's a phoenix so he can't really die. Bummer...

"Why did Mew leave Mewtwo and the clones behind at the end of Strikes Back?"

Two possibilities:

1-Mew was lying. She actually hates Mewtwo and all the clones because they're not natural... but since the world's fate was depending on it, she had to lie. Now that her job is done, she can get away from those disgusting freaks and forget all about them! Good riddance!... until she realize that her lies were maybe better than her actual thoughts.

2-Mew is needed elsewhere. Since Ho-oh spends most of his time boasting about being God himself (which, unfortunately in the Pokemon World, he is truly), Lugia sleeps in the ocean, Jirachi sleeps endlessly, Celebi is busy reaping souls, and the Legendary Birds argue non-stop for petty reasons, Mew is stuck doing the "world saving" business. Sure, there's Lucario... but he's a loser so nobody cares.

Well, that was my input for those topics! I hope you liked it!

Now... I shall try and find a new topic...

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Zerodius said:
"What'll be Ho-oh's reaction when he finds out that Mewtwo and Mew love each other and what'll he do?"

Actually...

Ho-oh might go beserk... really, REALLY beserk. As the Legendary Pokemon of Life, he dislikes everything that is Darkness and Death-related... and well, there's nothing more Darkness-related than Mewtwo (Legendary Pokemon of Darkness or not, he's quite the dark villainous type)!

Result: Ho-oh would do those things...

1-Attempt to kill Mewtwo. That is the most probable one. However, Ho-oh would soon realize that he just is no match for the world's strongest kitties. If he attempts to fight Mewtwo, Mewtwo will simply blast him with his Deathray, not bothering to fight him by himself... and if he does, Ho-oh will soon realize how much a Super Effective Blizzard in the face hurts. If Ho-oh attempts to fight Mewtwo but is stopped by Mew, he will either find himself unable to fight, Mew trapping him in an onslaught of uber bubbles... of soap?!? That or Mew hug Ho-oh until he surrender... or starts crying loudly, upsetting Ho-oh and causing him to forget why he came in the first place as he tries to calm down the pink female. If Ho-oh confront both kitties... then one word apply here: p0wN3d.

2-Attempt to find a new, proper mate for Mew. Probable as well. Ho-oh brings Mew to Lucario or Jirachi. Lucario actually has chances with Mew since she already had memories with him... but since Mewtwo probably helped her get over her alcohol dependency (Mew is alcoholic in the canon! She get DRUNK!... OK... that was not funny), she'll shudders and reject Lucario since she has a better lover that she finds to be loveable regardless of if she absorbed or not ten bottles of beer. In Jirachi's case... well, since he only stay awake a week per millenia, whines, and is obsessed with a comet, he has no chances.

3-Ho-oh tries to replace Mew. A new, improved Mew is created and Ho-oh rewrittes Fate, dictating that both Mew and Mewtwo shall now be eliminated! The new Mew gets a beating and then Ho-oh as well ; two kitties don't like it to be replaced because of a relationship.

4-Ho-oh banish Mew and Mewtwo. This could happen! Mew would probably be sad and then, either Mewtwo will try to get Mew happy by building her a new world with his powers, either he will try to get her happy by beating the living daylights out of Ho-oh.

5-Ho-oh throws a fit and then forget everything about it... Hey! It could happen, you know!

6-Ho-oh spontaneously combusts. YAY!... but he's a phoenix so he can't really die. Bummer...

HA HA HA! You sure are funny with these! *falls out of chair*

Guess it would be funny if Ho-oh combusts. He's probably cuter as a little chick. Then Mew or Lugia rules! HA HA HA! *dies laughing* And Mew?! AN ALCOHOLIC?! Dang Zerodius. You're really full of these ideas for a storyline.

How can anyone throw a fit and then suddenly forgets? That's pretty funny. Imagine... Dory throws a fit and forgets. She's never done that before, but I can imagine it happening... Oh wait... Everytime I get mad I forget things... Never mind about that question...

Tries to kill Mewtwo... Phhfft. Like that'll happen! Only thing that could kill him is a nuclear explosion or something... or a gamma explosion... I don't know... Banishing totally doesn't work nor does making a new Mew. *watches Ho-oh turns to Dr. Fuji* AAUGGHH! *guns down* Scary... a new person who clones... *shudders*

Ooh, here's a topic! (This is a little opinion 'what if', 'how' thing.)

What if Mewtwo's called to war? How'll Mew react and how does she get through the time Mewtwo's over-seas? (Yeah, I know. Just pretend he's going to fight Iraq. Or pirates. Just whatever pleases you, he's been called to war. Or...Actually he's forced because of Ho-oh, okay? But there is a war and it's mandatory because Ho-oh said so and because he's leading the group as... Is it Colonel or Sargent? I don't remember the leader name... Hee hee...I can just imagine an angry mob of women protesting*BRICKED*)

All right then... Um.. well, dateline for the monthly fan art contest is at the end of April and... No updates to list yet... And... well, I'm stuck with something. I got a picture made, but I can't post it on here. Obviously I need a URL link. Right? Cause if we do, then I can't post any pictures. How do you do it? (Sorry if it's on this thread but... I'm just confused... My mother knows the computer more than me and she can't even do it.)

Well, anyway... See you all soon!

~~~~~~~~~

Kana

kisses
I'm impartial to Mewshipping. It would be cute if it happened, but I see them more as brother and sister. I could imagine Mewtwo being an overprotective older brother.

It's cute anyway though. =]

?question?

<-Me in real life
You could probably get a photobucket account. From there it's pretty self-explanitory. I'd post a link now but I'm short for time. Maybe I'll edit the post later when I get back from Musical Practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.