• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mewshipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
1-Mew was lying. She actually hates Mewtwo and all the clones because they're not natural... but since the world's fate was depending on it, she had to lie. Now that her job is done, she can get away from those disgusting freaks and forget all about them! Good riddance!... until she realize that her lies were maybe better than her actual thoughts.

2-Mew is needed elsewhere. Since Ho-oh spends most of his time boasting about being God himself (which, unfortunately in the Pokemon World, he is truly), Lugia sleeps in the ocean, Jirachi sleeps endlessly, Celebi is busy reaping souls, and the Legendary Birds argue non-stop for petty reasons, Mew is stuck doing the "world saving" business. Sure, there's Lucario... but he's a loser so nobody cares.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

The second one I find especially funny. But, hey, I like Lucario! ^_~ He's not a loser, just... a bit too loyal to Aaron. Hmm...

What if Mewtwo's called to war? How'll Mew react and how does she get through the time Mewtwo's over-seas?

Mewtwo: *flies across ocean*

Mew: :O

Mewtwo: *KA-EXPLOSION*

Enemy *Pwned!* x.x

Mewtwo: *flies back*

Mew: Whatever! ^^ *GLOMP*

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Lil Brother said:
What if Mewtwo's called to war? How'll Mew react and how does she get through the time Mewtwo's over-seas?

Mewtwo: *flies across ocean*

Mew: :O

Mewtwo: *KA-EXPLOSION*

Enemy *Pwned!* x.x

Mewtwo: *flies back*

Mew: Whatever! ^^ *GLOMP*

HA HA HA! I couldn't help but smile a big dopey grin. *hugs* You're next to Zerodius on funny ideas! (Enemy's Giovanni or Bin Laden I bet ;).)

All right. Because I was chased off the computer when I did the new topic, I'll give my opinion.

Well, because Mewtwo's in the age limit to fight, he has to go fight the war against terrorism. (There! That's my war right there! It could be anything you wanted!) Well, Mew's really shocked and upset, seeing as she may never see him again. Of course, she helps take care of the house and kids (They're married in my opinion. They could just be engaged or still single if you wished.) while her hubby...o0;;; er husband... is in Iraq. (Or evil Orre for all I care. Or maybe some crazy region. Just whatever.)

Of course, she works (duh, how will they live?) and works in the factories to help the men overseas. Just like the women in WWII. Of course... she has the oldest two (twins that're nearing teen years) "baby-sit" for a long period of time (the boy was excited about that) and secretly goes over-seas to fight. To make a long story short, she disguises herself, saves the kidnapped soldiers, blows up the enemy and returns home before Mewtwo.

Mewtwo: You know, there was some strange man out in Iraq who saved many men. Have you heard about that on the news? The person's a war hero!

Mew: *acting surprised* Really? I hope that person's proud of himself!

Andrew (<- That's the boy's name, right there. One of the twins.): You know, Mom was gone for a few weeks for some reason...

Mew: ^_^; Oh would you look at that? I got to take the kids to school! Gotta run!

Mewtwo: I can never understand women...

And that's my opinion that should've been with the topic the first time. (And Bin Laden dies. WHOOPEE!)

Final Prayer: It's okay if you're against it. I don't mind.

?question?: Uh... how do you get photobucket account or onto the site?

Well... anymore news... Besides the one for the reminder of the fan art contest's deadline's end of the month, none. (And though this may be off topic, who here thinks the mysterious stranger in the new special the Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon is [SPOIL]Mewtwo[/SPOIL] besides me and my brothers?)

~~~~~~~~
*Kutie Pie* Please be kind to midgets!

Kana

kisses
Kutie Pie said:
Final Prayer: It's okay if you're against it. I don't mind.

Oh, I'm not against it, I just think it'd be more realistic if they were in a brother-sister (Mewtwo being the overprotective brother and Mew being the cuter, happy sister) type of relationship. ^_^; The ship's really cute though.

For Pokemon x Pokemon though, I don't think they should be exactly like humans (e.g. getting married, naming children, etc.). I thought legendaries couldn't breed anyway. So if it were Mew x Mewtwo, I think they'd just be a pair.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Final Prayer said:
Oh, I'm not against it, I just think it'd be more realistic if they were in a brother-sister (Mewtwo being the overprotective brother and Mew being the cuter, happy sister) type of relationship. ^_^; The ship's really cute though.

For Pokemon x Pokemon though, I don't think they should be exactly like humans (e.g. getting married, naming children, etc.). I thought legendaries couldn't breed anyway. So if it were Mew x Mewtwo, I think they'd just be a pair.

I see. Well everyone has their own opinions. (Example would be that May's sexier than Misty. That's an opinion against Pokeshipping.)

And just to let you know, I never heard of this ship (or any others) until I read a certain fic from pokeplayer. There, he mentioned that he fell in love with the ship even before Pokeshipping. And that's when I got hooked onto the ship. (So I didn't make this up. Someone else did. I just support it. And it was weird to me so I didn't read the rest until the thing... uh... stuck with me. Then I finished it. Then stopped for a few days after a certain death. Then read it again. Heh. I'm usually picky about things.)

So I'm not against you for saying Mew is Mewtwo's sister. I thought it that way as well. (I still do sometimes. But seldom now. ^^; Heh. And I thought the ship to be really weird at first BTW. It was hard for me to imagine them liking each other.)

So if you wish, you can stay and still support the little sibling pair. But it's your choice. I'm not forcing you. I think the little sibling pair's adorable as well. But we all have our opinion's. Your choice! (Aren't I glad I'm not a pusher. I just let people make their own choices. I'm always like that.)

~~~~~~~~~
*Kutie Pie* Please be kind to midgets! (No! No hearts still?!)

?question?

<-Me in real life
So if you wish, you can stay and still support the little sibling pair. But it's your choice. I'm not forcing you. I think the little sibling pair's adorable as well. But we all have our opinion's. Your choice! (Aren't I glad I'm not a pusher. I just let people make their own choices. I'm always like that.)

Ohh, you are a sneaky boots! (I luv saying that.)

But seriously, isn't anybody gonna post a submission to our little contest ?_? I'm was really looking forward to seeing some adorable pictures of them together. If nobody else posts one it'll be Lil_Brother by default. Maybe I should make something...

Has any one else noticed our lack of creative topics lately? It's all been about Ho-oh (whom I frankly hate as a pokemon) and clones. Sigh. I'll put my thinkin' cap on and attend to this problem. *Heroic music plays*

Kana

kisses
Kutie Pie said:

You're so polite. ^_^ Ya, I think I'll stick around here. Mewtwo + Mew = sibling pair = adorable. =D

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
Hmm... hmm... hmm...

Oh, I have an idea for a topic!

Okay, never mind. :(

Hmm...

I gots an idea!

For those of you who play/collect the TCG, you may know of how creative it's been lately. The latest sets have been tying into the eighth movie. Legend Maker was originally called and is based in Eidolon Forest, which is allegedy around [SPOIL]the Tree of World's Origin, home of Mew![/SPOIL] So, Mew's all over the place! And she's really cute, sneaking behind a wandering fieldworker and things like that. <3 Anyway, the next set was Delta Species, which took place in a little area in Eidolon Forest called Holon. It's a little village of sorts. In the center is a research tower, an odd-looking building with lightning constantly coming from the top. It's made obvious that this Research Tower creates Delta Species Pokémon (although I just know remembered something about there being a large accident), which are just Pokémon that have different type than normal. An example is a Dragonair δ, an Electric (Lightning) type. This Research Tower was created to research Mew.

So where does Mewtwo come in? Simple. One of the Delta Species is Mewtwo δ, a Fire/Steel (Fire/Metal) type. Its card shows it on top of the research tower with a red aura around it! So this clearly isn't "the" Mewtwo; maybe a new, improved version. Or a freak version. Whatever. (Or they kidnapped Mewtwo and are running experiments on it! Jerks! :O But let's not go there.) In other news, the Mew in the eighth movie is very likely not the one from the first movie, since it has a different backstory, home, and VA. Let's assume Mewtwo δ and this other Mew meet. Shippiness?

I say we call it EidolonShipping, but that's just me. <3

Also...

What if Mewtwo and Mewtwo δ were to meet?

For a more detailed summary on δ Delta Species, click here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Δ_Delta_Species

Last edited:

?question?

<-Me in real life
Oooooo... interesting. If you've ever played Sonic Heroes (my least favorite Sonic Game... but still somewhat fun in itself) you know all about Shadow's clone-ness. Well when he discovered a clone was in complete shock (I think, I don't remember). I think Mewtwo would be very confused and slightly afraid, he'd probably fly off somewhere to be alone and think it over... then destroy it thoughtfully.

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
"For those of you who play/collect the TCG, you may know of how creative it's been lately. The latest sets have been tying into the eighth movie. Legend Maker was originally called and is based in Eidolon Forest, which is allegedy around the Tree of World's Origin, home of Mew! So, Mew's all over the place! And she's really cute, sneaking behind a wandering fieldworker and things like that. <3 Anyway, the next set was Delta Species, which took place in a little area in Eidolon Forest called Holon. It's a little village of sorts. In the center is a research tower, an odd-looking building with lightning constantly coming from the top. It's made obvious that this Research Tower creates Delta Species Pokémon (although I just know remembered something about there being a large accident), which are just Pokémon that have different type than normal. An example is a Dragonair δ, an Electric (Lightning) type. This Research Tower was created to research Mew.

So where does Mewtwo come in? Simple. One of the Delta Species is Mewtwo δ, a Fire/Steel (Fire/Metal) type. Its card shows it on top of the research tower with a red aura around it! So this clearly isn't "the" Mewtwo; maybe a new, improved version. Or a freak version. Whatever. (Or they kidnapped Mewtwo and are running experiments on it! Jerks! :O But let's not go there.) In other news, the Mew in the eighth movie is very likely not the one from the first movie, since it has a different backstory, home, and VA. Let's assume Mewtwo δ and this other Mew meet. Shippiness?"

I absolutely LOATHE the theory that Legendary Pokemon are not unique. Also, the card isn't an universe ; you shouldn't even consider any of it as part of any of the three canon. Else... there would be two thousands Mewtwos owned by every trainer in the world.

As for Mew... she had simply no backstory in the first movie... and the color change is due to one thing: Mew was officially white at the time the first movie was made. When the eight movie was made, she was updated to her new version.

Also, to further demolish the "It's a new Mew!" theory: they have the exact same personality. Either there's several Mews and they are completely identical to each others (BOOOOO!!! HISS! BOOOOO!!!), it is THE Mew.

"What if Mewtwo and Mewtwo δ were to meet?"

Nothing. Mewtwo δ is a stupid cards creation...

... but if it were to happen...

Mewtwo δ, like the good little trained slav... I mean Pokemon that he is, would obey his master as they attempt to capture Mewtwo.

Mewtwo, him, would first try to reason with Mewtwo δ but seeing him being a stupid trained Pokemon, would be angered greatly and destroy his master. Once it is done, Mewtwo δ will let himself get killed since trained Pokemon are stupid and won't do anything unless ordered to do so by their masters (if you're not convinced, let your Caterpie sit in front of a Charizard charging up a Fire Blast. Although to dodge is common sense, the Pokemon will sit there and await your order forever, ignoring it's incoming fiery fate).

Ha! I got a new topic for everyone!

Here goes...

"How would the anime Mew react upon meeting the manga's version of Mewtwo? How would the manga Mewtwo then react to seeing the anime Mew?"

Keep in mind that in the manga, Mew is just a mindless, raging beast who kills all those who cross her path without ever showing any signs of mercy or even giving it a second thought.

Also, Mewtwo in the manga was a souless, raging beast that rebelled against Blaine, his creator, for no reason or almost and that then, later, became a "good trained Pokemon" after being caught in a Masterball. Basically, he's just a Pokebot among any other in Blaine's collection.

Kana

kisses
Topic: Mew would try to turn Mewtwo over to the good side. o_o

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
Also, the card isn't an universe ; you shouldn't even consider any of it as part of any of the three canon.
Psh. You don't know that.

I know there are tons of Mewtwo cards... but there seems to be a more consistent backstory lately. I'm not implying Holon and all that exist in the anime, just food for though.

As for there being only one of each legendary, explain the child Lugia and the fact that there are two Lugia on-screen at the same time in the Whirlpool Islands arc of the anime.

Actually, don't. Let's not get into that...

And all the Delta Species seem to not be owned. They are running around in the grass and such, but do seem to be staying in Holon for whatever reason.

How would the anime Mew react upon meeting the manga's version of Mewtwo? How would the manga Mewtwo then react to seeing the anime Mew?

Note "the" manga. The Pocket Monsters Special manga. Just a slight annoyance. :p

I haven't read Conoris's FR/LG summaries yet, so I don't know mch about that Mewtwo since he became free in the G/S/C saga. So I won't comment for now.

Oh, you know Mewtwo! "Who am I? What am I?!" So just replace the "I"s with "you"s. XD (And the "am"s with "are"s to be correct... you know what I mean.) So when Mewtwo δ, is just as confused, it's time for long speech vs. long speech! Woot! But they may end up "fighting" (ramming) each other until Mew or someone comes in and calms them down.

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
To Lil Brother: The canon is so full of plotholes, contradictions, and such, that I see it as a base, not a finality. It doesn't have enough credibility to be reliable, really.

But well, anyway... let's stop talking about the canon since I am kinda bothered by it anyway... and since if I wanted to make a canon-bashing thread, I would do so rather than talk about it in a Mewshipping thread.

Now, for a new topic!

"Let's assume both Mew and Celebi (who is female) is in love with Mewtwo. Mewtwo is not indifferent to either of them. Now, when Mew was about to reveal her feelings to Mewtwo, Celebi does so before her. How would Mew react in this situation according to you?"

... heeheehee! I believe this topic should be interesting! As usual, I'll post my own theory later.

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
(Gosh darn it, I had this typed but it wouldn't post.)

Let's assume both Mew and Celebi (who is female) is in love with Mewtwo. Mewtwo is not indifferent to either of them. Now, when Mew was about to reveal her feelings to Mewtwo, Celebi does so before her. How would Mew react in this situation according to you?

I think Mew would just outright say that she doesn't like that, leaving Mewtwo with an awkward position and choice. Of course, he'd chose the better-looking one: Mew!

And I'm looking foward to your Mew(two) and Team Rocket fic, Zerodius!

Kana

kisses
I actually think Celebi is kinda cute though.

Mewtwo would probably feel awkward about the Pokemon he was cloned from liking him.

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
To Kana: Did you read the topic in the first place?

First, it was about MEW's reaction, not Mewtwo's! Second, it was specified in the topic that in this case, he was not indifferent to either of them which implied that he was not indifferent to Mew.

Now... please post an on-topic reply next time.

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Zerodius said:
Now, for a new topic!

"Let's assume both Mew and Celebi (who is female) is in love with Mewtwo. Mewtwo is not indifferent to either of them. Now, when Mew was about to reveal her feelings to Mewtwo, Celebi does so before her. How would Mew react in this situation according to you?"

... heeheehee! I believe this topic should be interesting! As usual, I'll post my own theory later.

Ooh... STAGE SHOW! (Bum bum bum!)

Celebi: *notices Mew near-by* Oh Mewtwo... you're so hot... I love you...

Mewtwo: Uh... great...

Mew: *gasps* How dare you! You did that on purpose!

Celebi: So? You should've done it first.

Mew: Grr... I HATE YOU SO MUCH, I'LL KILL YOU!

Celebi: Bring it on girlfriend!

Mew: YYAAAGGHHH! *pounces*

Mewtwo: Oh no! Cat fight! *leaves*

Mew: *slashing Celebi*

Celebi: *blasting Mew*

Police officer: You two are under arrest.

Celebi: *face bleeding* What?!

Police officer: This is a playground and for some reason the little kids are now scratching and slapping at each other because of you two. So I'm putting you in jail.

Mew: *burnt in several places* It's her fault!

Celebi: Blame the director.

Me: AAAUUUGGHHH! *chased by police*

*Mew and Celebi continues to fight*

Okay...

Well, they'd start a cat-fight.

Sorry I haven't been on here for a while. Guess it was Lil Brother's topic that sort of chased me away. But I'm not mad at him. It was long and hard to understand...

And... I have something to say to each and every one of you: Please be kind to those here. I don't want any feelings hurt. (I've always had my feelings hurt at school and at home, including on this website when I would post an opinion of mine and people get mad. Because of that, I don't want it to happen to anyone else.) If I catch you posting an angry remark to anyone here, then... I'll uh... poke you to death. (I thought of this because of Zerodius saying something to Kana. I know you weren't trying to put her down, but it seemed like that to me. So... just a heads-up.)

Anyhoo... uh... nothing yet for news... And a new topic!

After being together for so many years, Mewtwo ends up liking another female and dumps Mew for her. What'll be Mew's reaction and what'll she do?

I had to look in the whole thread to see if there was a subject like that so... it took forever. Well... I'll see you all later! (Looks like I'm just a judge. I am stumped on how to get a picture up. CURSE THESE URL LINKS YOU HAVE TO GET!)

~~~~~~~~~~
♥Kutie Pie♥ Please be kind to midgets! (Yay! Hearts are back up!)

Kana

kisses
Zerodius said:
To Kana: Did you read the topic in the first place?

First, it was about MEW's reaction, not Mewtwo's! Second, it was specified in the topic that in this case, he was not indifferent to either of them which implied that he was not indifferent to Mew.

Now... please post an on-topic reply next time.

Ah! My bad, sorry. ^^;

To Kutie Pie's topic: I guess Mew would be really sad at first, and then from there, there would be two options:

1: She'd wonder why she still loved Mewtwo if he just dumped her like that, and forget about him and move on.

2: She'd try to get him back.

You people have a lot of topics here. We're always topic-less at the HS thread. XD

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P

Possibilities here...

1-Mew reveals her feelings just a few seconds after Celebi revealed her own feelings and Mewtwo chooses. If Mew is chosen, she is happy... else, know that there is no problem Guillotine cannot solve!

"What?!? Celebi!!!" screamed Mewtwo. Mew whistles innocently... and then turn to Mewtwo, smiling in a naughty way. "What? Why are you looking at me like this? It's not my fault if her head fell off!

2-Mew look down depressed and go drink a good bottle of milk to forget... or if she's being stupid, liquified energy crystal, getting herself drunk. She may also go seek that brainless Lucario to forget through a tiny "physical workout"... lucky Lucario!

3-Mew starts to cry loudly, upsetting Mewtwo and getting his attention. As Mewtwo take her in his arms and try to get her to feel better, Mew taunts Celebi, who is fulminating. Mew: 1. Celebi: 0.

4-Mew look down and fake out leaving the room... but actually decide to beat Celebi at her own game! She flies toward Mewtwo at maximum speed and kiss him while telling him with all of her heart that she loves him through telepathy. This will make Celebi upset, of course... and cause her to protest.

Now, several possibilities on how this case ends...
-Mewtwo chooses Mew. Celebi is jealous and attempts to kill Mew... but fails.
-Mewtwo chooses Celebi, finding Mew's declaration a bit too sudden and shocking. Mew cries loudly.
-Mewtwo chooses both. Yay for triple relationships!... err... weirdness. Ignore this option.

Well, that's my own theories for my own topic!... now to the topic of someone else!

"After being together for so many years, Mewtwo ends up liking another female and dumps Mew for her. What'll be Mew's reaction and what'll she do?"

Well, it vary on if the female is mortal or Legendary.

In the first case, Mew will first be shocked and ask Mewtwo why this happened. Learning of his feelings, she will warn him that following hormones may not be the best thing to do and that he may get hurt when he fall out of love with that new female or when that female dies.

Now, Mewtwo will either listen and return to Mew, bearing with the emotionnal pain until it disappear, Mew trying her best to help him endure his own hormones... or Mewtwo leaves her anyway.

In this case, Mewtwo will probably be happy while Mew will be really depressed... but she will keep her optimistic point of view: Mewtwo will eventually return to her. After Mewtwo falls out of love, he will realize who was the one he was supposed to be with and will return to Mew.

If he doesn't fall out of love and that the new female dies, Mew will help him forget and remain with him as a friend while he recover... and once he has recovered, Mew will wait for him to make the first move. Again, two theories: he return to Mew and the two are once again happy... or he goes for another female, again. In the second case, Mew gets annoyed and warn him that he went through this already. If Mewtwo listen, the two are happy together and stuff... else, Mew's patience reaches it's limits and she pounce on Mewtwo's face, turning his head into raw hamburger in seconds with her claws (Hey! She's a cat you know!).

Now, that's all for the "female is mortal" case... now for the "female is a Legendary case"...

Mew will not take it kindly. She will accuse the Legendary of having brainwashed her boyfriend/lover and will be extremely jealous... although in a non-violent, non-threatening way. She will become very cold toward that Legendary if it once was her friend and try to remind Mewtwo of what they did to get together and of how their love was stronger than this.

Possibilities here, again. Either the Legendary's love is hormonal, either the new love is stronger than Mew's was. In the second case, Mew will be depressed and get drunk on liquified energy crystal to forget... that or she will take Lucario as a substitute in hopes of getting Mewtwo jealous. If it works, she dumps Lucario on the spot and get together with Mewtwo again. Else... well, back to her old way of life.

As for the first case (Mew's love was stronger), she will try to remind Mewtwo of their time together and will give him proofs of their stronger bond. If Mewtwo is not blinded by hormones, he'll fall out of love progressively and come back to Mew... else, Mew will either wait for Mewtwo to fall out of love or, if the Legendary is manipulating Mewtwo to force him to remain in his hormone-driven state, she will bring out the big canons and try to beat up the Legendary. Since Mew is, well, Mew, she WILL succeed... but that brings two possibilities.

First, Mewtwo realize that he loved Mew. He may or may not dislike her for a certain period of time before realizing it but he'll get together with Mew again. However, it might be possible that he will not forgive Mew and ignore his heart. In this case, the two kitties will get in a feud with Mew who will keep on fighting until she figures out that it is a lost cause and then, she will give up, depressed... that or Mewtwo realizes the truth, again.

Yes, that was long... but I hope it was interesting and not too confusing! Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
2-Mew look down depressed and go drink a good bottle of milk to forget... or if she's being stupid, liquified energy crystal, getting herself drunk. She may also go seek that brainless Lucario to forget through a tiny "physical workout"... lucky Lucario!
Moive 8 spoiler: [SPOIL]Yay, necrophilia? :D[/SPOIL]

After being together for so many years, Mewtwo ends up liking another female and dumps Mew for her. What'll be Mew's reaction and what'll she do?

She'd get depressed and her girlfriends would have to cheer her up with a night out at the pubs.

Hehe. I would say Mew would get sad for a moment, then forget what just happened and go do something else.

Meh.

Really, I think Mew would be sad for a long while. Maybe go into her bubble for a long time. Centuries, if she's feeling that badly. This answer is boring because it doesn't involve a girls' night out. :O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.