• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mewtwo and Young Mewtwo Wallpaper

Hmmm, there's a long story behind what this wallpaper really represents, and I don't wanna go into details. Of course you could always find out more by clicking here to go to my Deviant art page. I'll tell you, it sure took me a while though, and on the most part, it's made from scratch.

For_Jaime_by_TheMexicanSmeargle.png

Wallpaper size (1530x1113)

Last edited:

Sinnohdragon

Dragoness~
Isn't great enough that you're a genius with pencil? Do you really have to be good at computer art too? XD

Mewtwo is one of my favourite Pokémon, and here you've really emphasized its best aspects. The use of cool colours and blending give it that 'silent/loner' feel and the stars make it look calm and peaceful.

The only thing that sticks out for me is the patch of grey in that gap on young Mewtwo between that loop thing that connects its shoulders to its neck. I think it should be more purplish :/ Me being picky again.

Sinnohdragon, you know, I hadn't noticed the grey empty spot until you mentioned it :S In full view, you can see at least one star in there though xD, but still, it does draw the eye now that I look at it knowing it's there D:

and thank you too miss pink n.n