• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mewtwo or Lucario? Who do you like? VOTE

Mewtwo or Lucario

• MEWTWO

Votes: 81 51.9%
  • LUCARIO

Votes: 62 39.7%
  • HATE 'EM BOTH

Votes: 13 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....Take a wild guess.... And... if you chose lucario, then you win :p

NotChip

®™
Typical, this is the first poll between 2 Pokemon where I actually like them both but there is no option to say so but yet there's one to say that I hate them both.

All the other polls I see where I hate both Pokemon, there is only the 1 other option of saying I like them both.

I just can't win :(

After reading through this whole thread, its kinda scary how serious people got over this.

But I agree with both sides:
Lucarios overated and shouldn't have replaced mewtwo, and vice-versa for mewtwo.

Scrible

To be honest, I don't like either. Mewtwo is ugly in design and there's too many psychic types as it is (I say this even though I know Mewtwo was one of the first legendary psychic types).

I think Lucario looks really cool, but I still don't find myself liking it.

I vote Jirachi :D

After reading through this whole thread, its kinda scary how serious people got over this.

Agreed.

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
.........why the HECK did you revive a thread this old?

I like Mewtwo mostly because of nostalgia, and Lucario is so overrated.

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
Mewtwo. I kinda hate Lucario. They could've kept Mewtwo in the Super Smash Bros. series and greatly improved his moves. Lucario is like ok...? He's just a normal Pokemon that's Fighting-type oh wow (sarcasm). Jigglypuff is in there because he was there from day one and he's a silly, cute character. Lucario is just Lucario. They could've picked so many other Pokemon instead and that one would've gained a lot of hype, too.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
lucario is overrated but thats not a reason to hate him I started using him in brawl the other day and I pwned everyone with him ( I use mewtwo in smash bros meleee and I have to say lucario is much better and he can decimate so I want both in but I prefer lucario (hes really good if he is ur main and u know how to use him bettah than mewtwo) if we have an ev trained mewtwo vs ev trained lucario lucario would win because he can spam dark pulse shadow ball and shadow claw and ko ANY Mewtwo

just so u know mewtwo is horribly weak in SSM. He really could not have been better in SSB with the things their running >_>

Last edited:

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
I like them both... and there's no "I like them both" option... and on the ones where I hate them both there's no "I hate them both" option.... but w/e I'll just say mewtwo...

Mawile412

Problem
neither, they're both overrated. i hate Lucario and all his fan boys. Mewtwo is just annoying

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Mewtwo.. Need i say more? xD

If my user title, avatar and sig doesnt say enough then this will

MEwtwo is evil, and a physic type, a deadly combo, in the anime and in the game he is awesome <3

Im not counting Lucario out, its just that whenever you said Mewtwo you got my vote xD

nobodys_angel

One more time! ^.^
I would say Mewtwo for the sake of being nostalgic, but today's kids don't grow up thinking "wooaaaaaahhhh, Mewtwo!" (at least, not to the same extent :p)
It's a new generation of pokemon, a new bunch of uber legendaries and maybe it's time Mewtwo stood aside :(

Having said that, my vote still goes with Mewtwo :D

rocko

hihowru
inb4highbumpkick
both overrated, but mewtwo.
edit:*read choices*
they both suck magikarp balls

Last edited:

Evil Munchlax

Wow it is exactly even. I like both, but Lucario is overated. And my nostalgia always gets the best of me so Mewtwo! Yeah I just tipped the scale. I'm so bad.

Dattebayo

Banned
I find your use of the word "overrated" on Lucario disturbing; Lucario's suppose to be a smaller, heavier, and stronger version of Mewtwo. I mean seriously, SSB proved that Mewtwo isn't that powerful in his games.

Status
Not open for further replies.