• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mewtwo or Lucario? Who do you like? VOTE

Mewtwo or Lucario

• MEWTWO

Votes: 81 51.9%
  • LUCARIO

Votes: 62 39.7%
  • HATE 'EM BOTH

Votes: 13 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

deoxisthebest

Ice gym leader
Lucario's so much better

Grei

not the color
Why can Both not be an option? They're both awesome.

I'll go with Lucario, but I really like them both.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
If we are talking about hand held games lucarios is great in ou and mewtwo is total rape i ubber(specially scarfed one)...since i mostly battle ou i say lucario.

If we are talking about super smash brothers...i prefer lucario.

And design sake...lucario is a jackal of steel and mewtwo is a genetic altered cat with a tube in its neck similar to a second spine...i say here mewtwo wins at least for me...

Anime/Manga sake...Seriously mewtwo wins by far.

So lucario 2 mewtwo 2....hard to chose a winner...gotta say uhm lucario.

Lucario_Pure_Aura

Blazing Dragons
Personally Lucario is my favorite pokemon and I don't care if mewtwo could beat him in a pokemon battle. lucario versus a legendary (anyone versus a legendary)wouldn't have much of a chance.

Lucario got the looks (I find mewtwo ugly)
I like lucarios overall mood more than mewtwos

I don't see what you guys like about mewtwo and you guys don't see what we like about lucario, so just stop hating each other just because you like 1 pokemon more than the other. And stop spamming other forums and stuff saying that lucario is an overated blue dog who shouldn't be in brawl or anywhere because lucario deserves to be in brawl.

And as a closing statement they should have kicked out jigglypuff instead of mewtwo leaving the only pokemon in brawl to be Lucario pikachu mewtwo and pokemon trainer.

Eloi

I find Mewtwo's back story compelling, his design cute and strong looking at the same time, and I like his gameplay in battles. Go Mewtwo!

Ampy

Light The Stars
Lucario =/= Mewtwo. Don't see why you're comparing them, but w/e. I personally like Mewtwo better. Sure he was overrated at the time of his release but he didn't get the big hype that Lucario did IMO. I usually don't like Pokemon that get too overrated (E.g. Charizard).

Admiral Falcon

Pre-2004 Sharks Fan
Mewtwo >>>>>>>>>>>> Lucario

Ivysaurus

ONYXceptable
I like both, but in a fight Mewtwo would win, Mewtwo is rarer, and is one of the strongest Pokemon.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Lucario =/= Mewtwo. Don't see why you're comparing them, but w/e. I personally like Mewtwo better. Sure he was overrated at the time of his release but he didn't get the big hype that Lucario did IMO. I usually don't like Pokemon that get too overrated (E.g. Charizard).

Yes me too. Lucario is a fighting/steel type and Mewtwo is Psychic and much rarer. Maybe Lucario is more awesome( in the anime) than Mewtwo in because Mewtwo just can't be in an ownership of a trainer.

Trainer Indigo

yeah, what I said...
Okay, I'm a Lucario fan because my first Pokemon card (so first Pokemon anything) was a Riolu and they've stuck with me, saying that I still really like Mewtwo, and in a battle I think Mewtwo being Legendary and an uber would put him on top, but I like Lucario by just Pokemon

Cherche

Banned
I'd take Lucario over Mewtwo in a fight any day, mainly due to the reason that he can possibly beat Mewtwo without even trying.

I'd take Lucario over Mewtwo in a fight any day, mainly due to the reason that he can possibly beat Mewtwo without even trying.
Is that supposed to be a joke/sarcasm? Mewtwo outclasses nearly everything.

mapijs

i prefer mewtwo's looks above those of lucario, but when you look at the mega forms, mewtwo's mega form sucks....

Please dont post in threads that are over 3 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.