• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mewtwo Returns! (002)

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Blackjack Gabbiani said:
She basically gets defeated by losing her balance--despite demonstrating superhuman balance earlier in the movie. Remember when she did that balancing act out the side of the hot air balloon? And we're expected to believe that she slips on a floor?
Oh, yeah, I kinda remember now. Esspecially about her slipping on the floor. But how does that mean she was defeated by losing her balance? Because she slipped?

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Basically yeah. You'd think that superhuman balance could have evened out the slippiness of the wax...

~*Aurora Wish*~

I QUIT THIS FORUM!!!
This was so cool. Domino is my most favorite character. Especially when she said that she was known to TR as Agent 009.

EDIT: I didn't like the part where Mewtwo went in the machine.

Last edited:

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
-It still bugs me that 4Kids tried to pass this off as a movie - it's fairly obvious that it's not. The scene changes were obviously where commercial breaks would have been, there were no opening or ending songs, the style of the credits isn't like the movies, etc. They did a good job other than trying to pretend that this is a movie, though.
-That aside, this special didn't really wow me. The only point it seemed to have was to resolve the fact that Gio still knew about Mewtwo, and to show what happened to the clone Pokemon. Bleh. Having a bus that only comes once a month(I THINK it was a month) seems kind of stupid, even for an out-of-the-way spot. Gyarados might has well been nonexistant for all it did. Domino was cool once she dropped that valley-girl guise. The part where Mewtwo was captured by the robot's energy spehere thing was interesting, but it seemed like the scene was trying to be more dramatic than it was.

I give this special a 6/10.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Even so, that's still a long time.

Kasumi

Boulder Trainer
It's relly grate movie. Domino is wanderfull. She is real TM;s member. She is really evil and she is cute, so I very like her :> Most I like in this film the scene in which is Domino's "entry"- when she climbing to TR's balloon and she says who she is. The movie's aggregate is wanderfull. It has deep message and it is very phylosofic. Furthermore Mewtwoo is grate. Through a few seconds we can see Mew :) Mew is the most Kawaii!!! :) And this scene when Ash, Misty, Brock Pikachu and Togepi are trinking water. Misty's eyes! Cute! :) This movie is Very Very Very much better than Mewtwo Stricks Back

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
Does anyone wonder who the seven other members are that are higher ranked than Domino? She's "009", and assuming Giovanni's 001, that leaves seven other agents. True?

And is Domino her Japanese name, too?

Cheers!
~Bulby ;001;

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Yeah, that's her Japanese name too.

I'm assuming that "009" is a parody of James Bond's "007". 00 is a real designation, and it really does mean "License to Kill".

H

Houndoom

I really liked this movie for several reasons. The first one is because it is very different from the other ones. The colour and animation are different, and especially the ending. But even though it was different from the rest, I liked it. Another reason was for the storyline, it did continue from the first one and I really think the storyline for Mewtwo is the best storyline that Pokemon has, it is sad, moving and makes you think. I like the scenes in this movie where they talk to each other about the world because I think this movie has a lot of meaning as did the first Pokemon movie. To me this is a sequel to the first Pokemon movie that you have to watch in order to get the whole stroyline.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I really enjoy watching this special. The first movie is my favorite movie, and I think this special was an excellent followup. I'm glad that the twerps and Team Rocket were allowed to keep their memories in the end. I especially like the way that it was Meowth's speech that convinced Mewtwo to allow it. :D I also liked how Pikachu and Meowth's clones were spending a lot of time together with themselves and Mewtwo. It makes me remember Meowth's comment from "Bound for Trouble" how they might have been friends under different circumstances. :) It's too bad Jessie and James got a bit of the short shrift with this special, but I'm glad they got some revenge on Domino, and sailed off peacefully at the end. :)

Also, those baby nidoqueens and rhyhorns were so cute! :D

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
I personally enjoyed this special, considering the fact that the first movie was one of my favorites. The plot was decent - Myuutwo facing off with his long time enemy that was responsible for his creation, Sakaki. It wasn't as great as its predecessor, but it made me stick to my seat nonetheless. IMO, the animation in this TV special was EXCELLENT and really impressed me.

Kabuto

little punks!
This special was entertaining. Resolving the open ended Mewtwo and Geovanni conflict and restoring the memory erase that I didn't like from the first movie. Sure it didn't have the action or comedy the first movie did. But it did have a great in depth storyline which every good movie needs.

dragonair_king

Pokemon Master
I have the movie and I give it a 7 out of 10

Pikachu

NW Tourney Winner
The movie was very epic and I like some of the parts of the movie. However, the part that confuses me has to do with baby Nidoqueens.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
Pikachu said:
The movie was very epic and I like some of the parts of the movie. However, the part that confuses me has to do with baby Nidoqueens.

Yeah the baby Nidoqueens confused me aswell. Though I just shook it off as the animators not researching the information.

I understand if it were Kanto but this was when they were in Johto and Ash had Chikorita already so they were definately in Johto. Meaning Silver and Gold would have been out at that time. Oh well sometimes those things happen. The animators obviously didn't research it.=P

You can't blame them though since sometimes there's no time to research the stuff. An animators life is very busy.

I liked the movie/special. It was alright. It's not my most favourite one though. I think they could have expanded on it. That's my feeling of it anyway.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
I recieved it in the mail today and watched it.

Very good and entertaining, certainly creams Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon and The Legend of Thunder. Only thing that bothered me was the choppy scene changes in place of the commercials.

The Origin of Mewtwo was a very nice introduction to the story, also. That, and I really liked Domino as a villain. She, Attila and Hun should be used a lot more than they have been.