• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mewtwo Strikes Back! (M01)

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
I liked the 2nd & 4th movie more than this one, tho this one does get points for nostalgia.

Ah yes, the iconic first movie. This movie is fantastic. Mewtwo’s story is so compelling, and you can’t blame it for wanting to destroy all humans. After all, it was created in a lab. The device used to project the hologram looks just like the Kalos Pokédex. This movie shares a great message of anti-violence and there are some emotional scenes, like Meowth talking to his clone, Ash getting turned into stone and the Pokémons tears bringing him back, and Mewtwo’s iconic quote: “I see now that the circumstances of one’s birth is irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.” This is definitely the best Pokémon movie I’ve watched yet. The English ending songs are crap, and the Japanese one is amazing.

10/10

BobbbidyBob

If you watch the Japanese version of this with the prologue included....you get one of the best villains/protagonists ever written. As a movie it can stand on its own.

Psajdak

I wonder how many people outside Japan are aware that in first Pokemon movie, Mew really ain't so angelic in original version.