• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mewtwo

how to get legendary's

• ask

Votes: 1 50.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • give tips

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mewtwo & mew

Mewtwo the invincibl
;150;how do u get mewtwo ive tried dark crater 8 times and i havent even seen him how do u get him;150;

Toxicano

Lord of Shuckles
do u have a masterball?

This is pokemon mystery dungeron. There ARE no pokeballs in this at all.

Ok, to find Mewtwo in Dark Crater, I think you need to have Explorers of Darkness. He's not in Time. To add to that, you need the Mystery Part or Secret Slab in the bag when you get to the right floor. The floor is the Bottom 6th. When you get there, just look around and you'll find him eventually. He's pretty hard to recruit though. You can also check the list of pokemon on the floor by using the menu when you get there.

I advise having someone with the Fast Friend IQ, as well as holding the Amber Tear or Golden Mask, otherwise it'll be extremely hard to recruit Mewtwo.

Status
Not open for further replies.