• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mewtwo's Powerlevel (DBZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabidmunchlax

His powerlevel would probally about 9000. Maybe even a bit more

Or maybe even

OOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRR NINE THOUSHAND!!!!!

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Chuck Norris's power level isn't measurable through normal means, keep in mind.

dj-tiny

every one after the sayin sage is over 9000
a super sayin is ether 100,000 of doube the sayin eg goke would be 44,000 ssj

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
every one after the sayin sage is over 9000
a super sayin is ether 100,000 of doube the sayin eg goke would be 44,000 ssj

Super saiyan is 50x or so, SS2 is 2x SS1, SS3 is 3x SS2 and SS4 isn't even cannon to the manga, screw GT. Something like that. This just keeps on proving why mewtwo would lose. Also, Mr. Satan isn't OVER 9000!

Freeza - November 1989.

Mewtwo - February 1996.

Who's copying who again?

A wizard did it.

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
i ,ean the z-fighters vadel and pan are th only two under 9000 hecrul is about 1

A normal human has a power level of 5, Mr. Satan has been shown to easily overpower a normal man (who was armed) and zombies. Herc is over 1. Ash Ketchum's power level = 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000001

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
Mewtwo's power level would be pi.

Case closed.

That's just over 3. It would probably be around about 9000, with Magikarp having 9001, Shhoop da Whoop having the biggest number you can think of and doubling it, Chuck Norris having triple that of Shoop da Whoops and your mum having a power level of -999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999399999999999999991111111169.

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
Chuck Norris having triple that of Shoop da Whoops
If that was the case, wouldn't everyone be dead before anyone can find out his powerlevel?

Dattebayo

Banned
Mewtwo's power level won't be as high as the DBZ fighters, plus its defenses will be its downfall, not just its speed.

Last edited:

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Yeah, me and my friend think Mewtwo using Aura Sphere in PBR is like the kamehameha!

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
When did DragonBall Z start poisoning kids minds again?

Jeez, then only thing remotely OK about that show was the "OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!" joke /fad.

I'll simply end this with 2 sentences:
Chuck Norris's "powerlevel" is unscalable.
Chuck Norris is boss/beast/incredibly balling at everything, just by saying lifting his finger and saying "Die".

miloticsavior

YOUR out of order!!
Its OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.