• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MG's Banner Gallery '07 Style

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
You haven't really improved.

Either your banners are too light, or too dark. Or, they are just too crowded. You need to make more space, and make sure you try new styles, instead of the same style every time.

Azure Wolf

You haven't really improved.

Either your banners are too light, or too dark. Or, they are just too crowded. You need to make more space, and make sure you try new styles, instead of the same style every time.

^I'm thinking the same, if your colors get too contrasting, then just desaturate them by 35% and they'll get a nice feel.

krazyelements241

i like your blue banner do you mind if i use it for a website? ill give you credit! thanks in advance. i hope you make more soon i like the way they come out!

Um, sorry, I don't give away any banners.

Desaturate? How?

KirbyThrowcopy.png

ClonedTWicecopy.png

Halo2copy.png

GeneralGrievouscopy.png

Donatellocopy.png

When I look at my last 5 banners (not these), they don't look like the same style to me...

Must update... *crawling with his hand reaching out*

Warriorcopy.png

Like the effect?

ChesonChaos.png

KirbyHighJumpcopy.png

Clonescopy-1.png

Huzzah for not knowing what renders I'm using!

I still don't know how to make those vector-looking tags. And now I go to Planetrenders. I STAY there for once. Nagashi goes to GuildInn, and so does LTP, but I go to Planetrenders. I wonder why... I just like the whole system with having points. Anybody else go to PR?

John's Knight

I still don't know how to make those vector-looking tags. And now I go to Planetrenders. I STAY there for once. Nagashi goes to GuildInn, and so does LTP, but I go to Planetrenders. I wonder why... I just like the whole system with having points. Anybody else go to PR?

I also go to GI, and it does have points =O
Anyway, from your last batch, I only like the first one. The text on 2, 3 and 4 doesn't fit, and too much text. The colors on 2 are also meh, and lighting is way too strong. Renders seem too sharpen to me.

19jake93

TehPaintLicker
GI only just got their points back.
Anyway, you've definitely improved since I last came on here, it;s good to see you're trying new things. My main niggle (lol, 'tis a good word) is that sometimes the renders are overshapened.

Last edited:
A stock. I made a tutorial for this, but ... you'll have to register at PlanetRenders.net, post 10 times, and then you can find me at the Tutorials for Sale section. =P

Yeah. You'll have to buy it. And just to let you know, I used a stock for the background. But I did a lot with it, sorta.

Inazuma

Kyokudo <33
I likey the banner.
I don't post on Planetrenders =/
I just read the free tutorials.

Although, I only need lighting help.

Lighting? I use that... occasionally. I just get a light spot, linear dodge it. And then there's a B/W GM, luminosity 100%. And there's also a burn tool.

19jake93

TehPaintLicker
Man, you seem to improve each time I come here...
@You're latest one, it seems a bit bright around the focal... Try a B/W grad. map on luminosity then ease the BG... About 20/30% opacity :)

19jake93

TehPaintLicker
Man, you seem to improve each time I come here...
@You're latest one, it seems a bit bright around the focal... Try a B/W grad. map on luminosity then ease the BG... About 20/30% opacity :)

19jake93

TehPaintLicker
You select the layer and brush in black :)
@You newest one.... I don't like the reflection... Colour version?