• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mic help

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

So I've had a Logitech desktop microphone for around 6 months. Now something happened that made me really depressed.
I was chatting on Skype with my friends, when suddenly, my mic falls to the ground. I picked it up, thinking there would be no problem, and suddenly, I noticed the plug where you put the microphone into your computer was crooked! I tried fixing it, I got nowhere. I tried plugging it in in it's state, and it didn't work.
Help please?

BCVM22

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you dropped it and noticed that you visibly damaged the plug, what sort of help are you asking for...?