• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mickey Mouse

Nightmare Gengar

I wanna see this guy revived, and not in a toddler's show. Like Phineas and Ferb, but Mickey Mouse, y'know? I think it would be awesome. It's like Disney just forgot about him, Donald and Goofy for Hannah Montana and such garbage.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Most of the Disney shorts these day you can only find playing at the resorts, parks, Disney stores, and the like. It would be nice to see the whole classic group revived on TV, and not as a kids show. Eg, Goofy, Donald, Chip&Dale, Pluto, and all the other shorts, hell atleast show the reruns.

Nightmare Gengar

I really enjoyed the Epic Mickey video game... I hope sequels come out.

I wanna play it, but I'm a bit skeptical about it. It's a critical and commercial disappointment. Not a failure, but a disappointment. Unless I'm wrong? haha. Don't think there will be a sequel though.

Allio

TheManlyTrainer
yeah a little bit... but I think it got way too much hype cause they were showing alot of the drawing board stuff in early development. Of course that got alot of people's hopes up, but then people don't realize most of the time that stuff don't get past the 1st part... ironically for the theme of the game.

Though I say if you can ignore all that preliminary sketches, then I say you will probably enjoy it... it reminds me of okami... just a little bit worse on replay *everything resets*.

if would give it a score I say a 8 out of 10... but of course I can find something I like in any game I play.

Buchou

filch some swag
I loved watching the old Mickey Mouse cartoons from early 1940's during World War II and beyond. It would be interesting to see the whole cast brought back, but it's unlikely because of the focus on children for the Disney market.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Video games aside, I miss the Mickey from cartoons back then. I honestly find Disney's old cartoon works to be superior over the others but then again, it could just be because they're still on television.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
About Epic Mickey, there is a sequel in development, just throwing that out there.

(And the Fandom Rejoiced.)

It's so sad how the Disney channel doesn't involve the iconic character we all know and love anymore. Those Have A Laugh or whatever segments are a joke. They cut out a LOT of the time in the episodes they show, and thus defeat the purpose of them. I'm just glad they released the full episodes out on DVD, but even then, the channel's still a disgrace.

Made even worse now that Toon Disney's been closed for a couple of years.

They have to bring Mickey and the gang back, but NOT in 3D. They weren't made for 3D like that, it's just unsettling to watch. And to downgrade their characters... it's heart-breaking. Sure, Mickey Mouse was a bit of a jerk back then, even mischievous in the early days, but that's what made the Disney cartoons so great. Heck, many of the cartoons prior to the 2000s were great. Let's see, when was the last time I saw Mickey Mouse in 2D in a movie of sorts? Was it The Three Musketeers (or was it Mouseketeers)?

In 2009, Disney said they were going to rebrand Mickey Mouse by returning him to his mischievous side, and touch very little on his pleasant side. Well... it's been two years, Disney, and we only saw it in Epic Mickey so far. You should be having SOMETHING out by now.