• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Microsoft Creative Writer

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Not realy a video game, but dose anyone rembeber microsoft creative writer from 1993? It was discontiued ages ago but there is probally a download link out there somewhere(if you know where to download please share it.) So dose anyone rembmber it?
creative-writer.jpg

That should help you think(yes, that's creative writer.) So what were your thoughts on creative writer?

Last edited:

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i have never used this and this is the first time i hear about the program, in 1993 i played the first 3D looking tetris with upside view and stuff, man that was awesome.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
I'm sorry, but I know nothing of this Microsoft Creative writer and I can't help at all, but there is probably a download link somewhere

I found one, but when i played it was all in spainish!

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Rosetta Stone is a program where you can learn foreign languages.

Oh ok. But is there anyways to translate the program itself? Anyways, i found the floppy disk, but i had i had the mac version, and i don't have a mac anymore. :-(

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
I found an eglish one! to get get it type in vetus ware creative writer!

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I'm still confused as to what it even does.

Creative Writer is a word-processing program created by Microsoft's Microsoft Kids subsidiary in 1993. Using this program, which is specifically targeted at children, it is possible to create documents such as letters, posters, flyers and stories complete with different fonts, Clip Art, Wordart and effects. The interface and environment is especially targeted towards children and is set in Imaginopolis with the main helper being a character known as McZee. A sequel, Creative Writer 2 was released in 1996. Creative Writer is no longer available in stores, but it can still be acquired from online stores and auction websites such as eBay.
It's like... a kids' version of Microsoft Word.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™

Nidogod

I used to have that! Wow, I totally forgot about it until right now. I think I got it around 1996 and used it to make comic books with my one friend. I thought that main guy that always follows you around was creepy.

But yeah, props on digging up that fossil.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I used to have that! Wow, I totally forgot about it until right now. I think I got it around 1996 and used it to make comic books with my one friend. I thought that main guy that always follows you around was creepy.

But yeah, props on digging up that fossil.

it reminds me of a program i had, but in that case it let's the user make a comic out of existing backgrounds, characters, objects, and textballoons. do you still have the comics somewhere?