• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

microsoft paint magic

sockyskarmie

This is my first ever post on the art thread. I draw in my own special style, so if you notice something different, well, it's signature sockyskarmie. Please enjoy!

This is my favorite pokemon, Skormory. It's drawn on old fashioned paint because our scanner doesn't work:(
http://i37.*******.com/2ymezc4.jpg

Here is Linoone. I don't like how I did the background very much, but if you have any suggestions, please give them.
http://i37.*******.com/2hoydyx.jpg

Last edited:

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Not bad for a paint pic, done with a mouse I assume? The backgrounds look very good, and you seem to like to have pokemon with their heads turning, don't you. :) I like hey way you draw the eyes, but skarmory's head doesn't look right, its smaller than it should be it looks almost chibi like the way it is now. I'll assume with time your art will get better, for now and with paint, you get a gold star from me. Very good.

sockyskarmie

Thanks kirby!

Ya I forgot to say up in my thread about how I have a way different style then Ken Sugimori.

I guess I do like to turn the heads to the right side. I'm a lefty ya know=]

I'll add it

mangaeyes

Yeah they're pretty cool. No offence but you can't say 'good for a Paint picture' because its the art that counts not the program used. The moon is too flashy in the skarmory picture but its nice how you reflected it in the water and made Skarmory look cuter. The Linoone one is good but the rock in the background really ruins it tbh. Also I know colour has a mind of its own but sometimes if you save it as JPG the colour won't go fuzzy however mine seems to go fuzzy regardless but give it a go.